o33

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beautiful - Infinite

 

★o33

 

While inside the car, your notes didn’t leave your eyes. You’re focusing so much on it. You badly want to pass the exams. “Ahh…my eyes hurts already.” You glanced at Lu Han and saw him just listening to music. “Look at that, he’s so confident.” You filled your cheeks with air and turned the page of your notebook. 

When the car went inside the school grounds, students were carrying their own notebooks and books. They are also studying while walking and some of them drank some kind of drink. “Good Luck in your exams.” Mr. Jang smiled by the rear view mirror.

Lu Han smiled as she stepped out of the car. “Thank you, Mr. Jang. Fighting!” you smiled and went outside as well.

You’re busy reading your notes when you accidentally bumped into someone. “I’m really sorry.” You respectfully bowed.

“Am I ignored now because of that exam? Wow, I’m jealous.” When you heard his voice, you raised your head up and saw him smiling down at you. It’s Lay. His smile is bright as the sun.

You smiled back. “Sorry,”

“Stop saying that.” He opened your palm and placed something on it.

Lu Han noticed you’re not anywhere near him. He stopped from walking and looked around to find you. But to his disappointment, he saw Lay holding your hand. He felt his heart sank to his stomach like he swallowed a rock. His eyebrows met at the center.

Lay removed his hand and your eyes rounded to see a four leaf clover. “I saw it in our garden this morning. It’s lucky, right?”

The green four leaf clover made you feel confident. It’s really green, making you smile at it. “Thank you, Sunbae. I’ll do my best.” You slightly bowed and ran inside the school building, avoiding yourself from being late.

You put the four leaf clover inside your notebook, making it like a bookmark. “Please be my lucky charm.” You mumbled and stopped when you saw Lu Han leaning against the lockers still not going inside the classroom. “Lu…han?” you halted and faced him. “What are you still doing here? Exams are going to start any minute now.” You tapped your watch.

He fixed his eyes on you. You blinked and froze. There is something about his stare that’s making your heartbeat fast these past few days. “Turn around.” He said.

You snapped out of your daze. “What? There’s no time for joke, Lu Han. Let’s go!” you spun around and about to run when you saw Lu Han’s arms passed by your head and placed a necklace around your neck.

Lu Han hooked the really unique kind of style necklace around your neck. It’s a silver chain and it`s pendant is like a ring for a finger. It`s round and shiny. You don’t know, he has the same necklace as yours but he just kept it hidden. “Don’t remove it. That is the luckiest charm of all the lucky charms. You’ll have 100 bad luck years ahead once you removed it.” It sounded like a chain message you see in the internet.

“100 years? Is this real? H-How?” you gaped and glanced at the pendant but can’t see it properly.

“That’s why you shouldn’t remove it and don't feel have any shame? I'm giving you so many gifts.”

You frowned. “Fine, I'm going to pass the exams for you! Are you happy?” His heart skipped a beat and he bit his bottom for avoid himself from smiling.

After he wore it, he walked passed by you and went inside the classroom already. You touched the pendant and can feel and hear your own fast heart beating, “Luckiest charm, huh.” You suddenly smiled and went inside as well.

The allotted time to answer the 10 page exam was already given. Every one’s head is lowered down, pencils moving in different directions. Some are erasing their answers and replacing it with another. Some were thinking, scratching their heads and some are answering the exam like it’s just their diary.

Lu Han is answering and he almost knows all the answers. Once in awhile, he will glance at your direction to see you how are you doing but you’re concentrating at the math pages first.

The time flies so fast when you’re doing something.

Mr. Kim tapped the podium with his ruler, signalling the time is up. Some groaned because they didn’t finish the exam. You sighed and smile. You don’t have any blanks.

“My head hurts.” You whined as you ruffled your own hair. You necklace can be seen by anyone around your neck. Lu Han smiles every time he sees it around your perfect neckline.

It looks perfect on you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter