o26

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: long chap~ i guess? haha sorry if there are typos~ I'm sleepy. I'll edit tomorrow~ goodnight~~ ^_^v)

 

Howl - Love U (Boys Over Flower OST)

 

★o26

 

Luhan pulled back and saw how surprised you are. He faced his back to you. “J-Just hop on my back. It will be hard for you to walk already.” He glanced at your injured ankle worriedly.

His voice made you snap into daze. You looked at your bruised ankle and tried to stand but it hurt you really bad. You closed an eye and faintly hissed in pain. You watched his back.

“Come on.” He irritably urged you to hop on his back already.

“I’m really fine! You don’t have to.” You stood up but you fell down in an instant. Your ankle is hurting you so much. It’s like electricity is running from your ankle to your whole body.

Luhan frowned and faced his back. “Just hop on my back. You won’t die.”

His words sounded sharp already. So, you hesitantly circled your arms around his neck and he carried your legs. He fixed you behind him while holding your shoes by your hands. “Don’t blame me if you got back ache.” You mumbled.

He started walking slowly then to normal. “Where do you think we should go? We don’t have any lantern now. They even told us leave our handphone.” It’s hard for him to see through the dark place.

“Hmm, let’s just follow the route.” You suggested.

While walking, Luhan glanced at your bruised ankle. “Does it hurt?” he asked.

“Hurt?” you looked down at your ankle and moved it in clockwise. It hurt you a lot. “Not really. Does it hurt?” you lied and asked him back referring to his bruises. He keeps on asking about yours but not him.

It was silent for awhile. “Not really. Something else hurts.”

“Where?” you bent your head to see his face, his flawless and perfect side profile made you to stare really long at him. You noticed his deep double eyelids and really long lashes. He’s also smiling a little. “You know, you really have pretty eyes.” You blurted.

Luhan blinked and turned his head to you. He held his breath since your face is really close to him. You’re an angel smiling at him, brightening up his dark vision.

“It’s not plastic surgery, right?” you totally ruined the good moment.

He frowned at you and stopped from walking. “That’s natural. You blind bunny girl.”

You started laughing and your laugh sounded music to his ears. It’s cute and very sweet like cotton candy. *You should stop smiling and laughing.* he mentally ordered you and your laugh ended with a chuckle.

“I really like your expressions.” You giggled. “It’s always funny but amusing.”

The first time you said something that you liked about him, his eyes and his expression. He’s now going to keep that in mind. “S-So… what do you like in a guy?” he suddenly blurted a very controversial question as he started walking again.

You coughed and looked away. “Pass.”

“Answer it. Or else I’m going to leave you here.” He threatened. “Don’t you know there are snakes and vicious animals here? They won’t find you anymore, only your bones.” He smirked, but you can’t see it.

You looked at the back of his head and made faces. “You’re black mailing me.”

“Just answer.”

Not far from you and Luhan. There’s Chen and Sae Hee secretly watching the both of you, hiding behind the trees and bushes. Chen smiled while watching Luhan carrying you like that. “Here,” he handed Sae Hee the binoculars and she smiled at the scene.

“Whoa, it’s working.” She whispered.

“Luhan is so obvious but Byul isn’t realizing it yet because she still likes Lay” Chen said.

“I think Byul is going to realize that Luhan Sunbae is starting to like her.” Sae Hee smiled a little.

“We’re the cupids.” Chen giggled and glanced at her. He saw her smiling so pretty and felt himself getting attached to her already. *Can I hit you too?* he thought while busy watching you and Luhan.

You sighed and looked around. “Well let’s see… I like a guy who’s man enough to take care of me and a guy who’s mature enough to know what’s right and wrong.” You thought that’s a good answer.

“How about eyes?” he asked.

“Eyes…” you suddenly thought of Lay’s eyes. But at the same time, you liked Luhan’s eyes too.  “If I were to choose between you and Lay sunbae’s eyes… I think I like yours better.” You confessed.

Luhan smiled really wide. He liked it how you said it by your own lips.

It’s getting a little far now. Luhan and you still can’t see the end of the path he’s walking at. Just then, Luhan saw little lights somewhere in the end. “I… I think we’re going to finish the maze already.” He said but you didn’t reply. “Hey,”

He suddenly felt your head dropped on his right shoulder. You fell asleep on Luhan’s back since you got tired of playing with some of your schoolmates awhile ago plus your ankle is hurting so you wanted to just sleep.

“Silly.” He chuckled and remembered what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter