o23

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IU - Every Sweet Day

 

★o23

 

That night, everyone is called near the seashore for a little gathering. Only few went to the outing because of the expensive expenses but there are still few who did their best just to go and that included Luhan.

You and Sae Hee were walking arm to arm to the seashore and saw a huge bonfire at the center while the other students are formed in a huge circle. “Hurry up, girls!” the teacher hollered making you and Sae Hee to run.

“What’s going to happen here?” you asked her as you two settled down the sand.

“I don’t know.” She answered and looked ahead to see Chen smiling with his friends. She blushsed and curled her hair behind her ear. Without a doubt, she also has a crush on him too.

The wind blew a little hard causing for some of the sand to fly into your eyes. “Ahh,” you lowered your head and started rubbing your eyes with your hands, “Stupid sand.”

Luhan who is happily talking with his friends saw you rubbing your eyes endlessly. He focused his eyes on you and watched you doing that. He’s about to stand up when Lay bent down from your behind and took your hands away from your eyes.

“Oh,” you tried to open an eye but you can’t. You just felt someone crouched down in front of you and wind started blowing your eyes. You could hear some girls around you whispering.

“There,” he’s still holding your hands and when you opened your eyes it was Lay again. He’s smiling at you and you can’t even look too long in his dazzling eyes.

“T-Thank you, Sunbae.” You stuttered and looked down.

Luhan clucked his tongue and looked away, pissed. He played with the sand using his fingers, trying to ease his chest from feeling that some kind of pain building up. He feels like his throat is tightening.

Lay settled down beside his friends. “Luhan, you didn’t tell me you’re going here?”

“Yeah,” he just nodded his head and looked at you. Still dazed because of what Lay did for you again.

The teacher clapped her hands to catch everyone’s attention. “Do you guys like the place?” everyone answered yes. “So, we’ll be staying here for three days and two nights and we prepared a game for everyone to play.” She took out some kind of flier. “Tomorrow night, we’ll be playing the forest maze. It will going to be partners but of course, we already chose your partners.” She grinned and some blinked in confusion. “The future details will be discussed tomorrow. So, everyone enjoy your stay!” they cheered and you clapped with Sae Hee.

Everyone stood up including you and Sae Hee. You raised your arm asking for a help to stand up, Sae Hee held it and pulled you up. You dusted your shorts and smiled at her. “Is there something you want to do tonight? Let’s have a walk!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter