oo2

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CN Blue - L. O. V. E. Girl

 

★oo2

 

“U…umma? You didn’t tell me you have a…son?” my father asked my stepmom, eyeing the same flower guy as I am. He’s shocked as me. No, he’s more shocked than me.

Did she just fool my father? How can she not tell him?

Again, I turned my head to look at the flower guy and he’s looking at me. He’s looking at me with those unreadable yet dreamy eyes. I have to look away.

How can a guy be cute and handsome at the same time?! And he's not doing anything but he looks really attractive by just standing there. 

If she’s her son, it means we’re going to be siblings then? Ugh, he’s my 12th brother now. I hate it. I just wished that I won’t have a brother but…maybe he’s an exception.

That will be very cool I will have a handsome brother like him!

My stepmom stood up and placed her hands on his shoulders. “His name is Luhan… Luhan this my new husband and his daugther. I mentioned them to you before. You forgot?”

Luhan…Luhan…Luhan…

Why did I repeat his name in my head so many times?! Aish!

“And…he’s not really my son. She’s my brother’s son who died in an accident while they were in China and I took care of him here in Seoul and treated him as my own son.” She explained to us.

So… no relation, right? “But you can call him your son and Eunbyul here, will treat him as brother! Happy family, right?”

My father looked at me. He knows I don’t like having siblings. I just shrugged at him then he smiled and slightly bowed at the flower guy. Luhan bowed back but he’s not smiling. He’s thinking something and I can sense it.

“Luhan, why don’t you walk Eunbyul to her new room? It’s the room just near yours. I bet she’s tired.”

No! I’m not tired! Alone time with him?! I’m going to die in nervousness.

“Follow me.” His voice, his voice is like an ice cream covered with chocolate syrup it sounded so sweet.

I pulled my luggage with me and bowed at my now, ‘parent’ and followed Luhan behind. I saw my stepmom smiled at me as she sat down beside my father again.

“Aren’t they going to be a cute couple?” she giggled

“Yeobo~ they’re going to be siblings?”

“No! I am not Luhan’s real mother so it means they can be a couple. Isn’t that going to be c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter