o18

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ZE:A - Beautiful Lady

 

★o18

 

 

The next day, you didn’t get to sleep really well. Your head was flooded by Luhan and also Lay. Their faces are mixing inside your head. You suffocated yourself using the pillow, “Arghhh! Luhan you’re so weird!” your muffled.

Luhan is walking back and forth inside his room, “Why?! Why did I do that?” he ran his fingers through his hair in disturbance. He snapped his fingers when an idea popped inside his mind. “Right, I’ll just pretend it didn’t happen. Yes that’s it.”

It’s already time for school and you can’t help but to get anxious. You’re afraid Luhan might be outside already and when you see him you will feel really uncomfortable.

You heard footsteps passing by and your heart started beating fast yet again.

He swallowed and kicked your door, “Do you want to be late in school?! Get out there, hurry!” he cleared his throat and directly ran down the staircase.

You poked your head out first and saw the hallway is clear. So you went outside while holding into the straps of your bag. The living room is quiet and empty you can’t see him anywhere. “He left?”

“Who left?” Luhan spoke behind you.

“Jumping crickets! You scared me.” You placed your hands over your thumping chest. He met with your eyes. Those appealing eyes seem different today. It’s not the same look he’s giving when you first met. This time, it seems soothing and… sweet.

Luhan coughed and looked away. “Let’s go.” He passed by you and started walking out of the mansion.

*Hmm?* you blinked in confusion. You twirled around and saw him leaving already. “It’s like nothing happened last night.” You lifelessly mumbled. You don’t know why you’re disappointed by it.

While walking to the subway, you’re keeping this distance to Luhan. And it’s making him feel quite uneasy. You talk less today. He knew that what happened last night was bothering you.

“About last night,” he started making you turn your full attention to him. “I’m just really tired that’s why I did that. My energy worn out, it’s all your fault.” He frowned at you.

“Well then, you’re welcome Mr. Conserve Energy! Psh,” you rolled your eyes and ran downstairs. He trailed behind you and stood just behind your back while waiting for the train to arrive.

He softly watches your back, seeing you like this he wanted to give you a hug. He wanted to surround his long arms around you. *Luhan snapped out of it! What are you thinking these days!* he mentally punched himself to get those thoughts out of his head.

A train passed by in front of you. You saw Luhan’s reflection behind you. It made your h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter