o12

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

★o12

 

“Here,” he placed the bowl of popcorn on your lap.

Indeed, you love watching movies but with them? The atmosphere is little bit strange for you. It feels like you’re in a new place and not your home. But they’re treating you like a friend already.

The movie started playing but you’re resembling a statue since you can’t move. *Lay, is beside me! What if I fell asleep?! That will be very embarrassing!* you shook your head a couple of times.

Tao opened his palm in front of you, “Yah, popcorn.” He irritably asked you to put some on his hand.

“Oh,” you grabbed a handful and gave it to him. *Why do I have to hold the popcorn for them?* you turned your head to Luhan’s direction and saw him sleeping. *Psh, the movie just started and he’s sleeping already.*

The movie is all about zombies. Like this kind of movies doesn’t really have an effect on you. You’d rather choose horror kind of movies. You don’t why but you glanced at Luhan for the second time.

His sleeping side is very angelic and peaceful. He looks innocent and his baby face fits it perfectly. You can’t help yourself but to gaze at his face. *How I wish you’re like an angel too even if you’re awake.* you dipped your hand inside the bowl to get popcorn when you accidentally held a finger.

You swallowed hard and slowly looked at the bowl. *OH MY GOODNESS, PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS NOT LAY’S FINGER.* you carefully followed the finger to the hand to the arm and finally saw his face.

Lay is smiling down at you. “My finger is not popcorn,” he whispered with a light giggle.

*Dimple! He has a deep dimple! He’s so cute!* you’re fangirling inside your mind right now and still can’t take your hand off his finger. You realized it and pulled it back. So embarrassed of what happened, you lowered your head to hide your face.

Lay popped piece popcorn inside his mouth while smiling. *She’s so cute.*

The movie is really long and half EXO-M members were sleeping already except for you, Lay and Kris. You can’t sleep since you know that Lay is beside you. “Are you studying in our school?” Lay whispered.

He’s close that’s why you heard him, “Yes.” You answered with a whisper.

Luhan who happened to wake up heard the whispers beside him. He knows it’s you and Lay since you’re the only one beside him. He wanted to hear what you and Lay are talking about but since the both of you are whispering, he’s having a hard time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter