o10

My 12th Brother: Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Eun Woo - Everyday (A Gentleman's Dignity OST)

 

★o10

 

You rolled to the end of your bed and hit the floor with your head and you finally woke up. “Ow,” you rubbed your sore nose because of the pain you received when your face hit the floor. You opened an eye and the ray of sunshine coming through your curtains made you smile.

“Oh, how did I get here? Did I sleep walk?!” you gasped.

Thinking that you walked up to you’re when you felt sleepy last night not remembering that Luhan carried you all the way to your room.

You were jogging downstairs to eat breakfast and saw Hye Mi cooking already. “Good Morning, Hye Mi!”

But Hye Mi didn’t reply. You peered and saw her crying, “Hye Mi yah! What happened?” you asked her and she wiped her tears away.

She swallowed. “My grandmother passed away last night.” She gloomily told you what happened and you felt something heavy on your shoulders.

To comfort her, you squeezed her shoulders and rested your chin on it.

“You can go home.” Luhan just came down with his bed hair.

Even though he’s hair is messy, it still looks good on him and you think that it’s unfair that you intentionally touched your bed hair and finger combed it.

Hye Mi smiled at Luhan who took a pack of milk inside the refrigerator. “Thank You, Mr. Luhan. I will be back soon. But…” she looked at you.

“Ahh, don’t worry about me. I’m not against it or anything.” You waved your hands.

“I’m worried because you and Mr. Luhan will be left here. Mr. Jang is my uncle and he’ll be coming with me.” She said.

You made an o-shape with your mouth and glanced at Luhan who already sat down the chair and started eating breakfast. *Me and that sugar coated alone together?! No...No…my life will be a living hell!* “Ahh… don’t worry about me, Hye Mi. I can handle myself. And …I hope I can handle the grumpy old man.” You whispered her last four words that made her giggle.

At least, you made her smile.

You and Luhan walked them to the driveway. “Bring the car so you can go back quickly.” Luhan said.

Mr. Jang bowed 90degrees to you and he and you’re not used to someone bowing at you like that especially when they are older than you. “Take care and condolences.” Mr. Jang smiled and walked to the driver’s seat.

Hye Mi waved at you and they were out of the mansion’s perimeter.

You sighed and looked at Luhan. He spun around and went inside already. *Is he still mad? Aish, I have to swallow my pride now.*

When you stepped back inside, you don’t know why but it became awkward when they left and you and Luhan were the only one’s who are left for a few days or so.

Luhan turned the TV on and switched into different channels.

For you, this is the right time to apologize already.

Acting naturally, you sat down at the other end of the couch but when you did, Luhan stood up and went to the kitchen. You gaped and followed him with your gaze.

If you and he didn’t had a fight last night, you are expecting that right now, both of you are yelling at each other and like cat and dog again.

“What is this…” you whined as you ruffle your hair.

Hours had passed, you already took a bath. Cleaned some places inside the mansion. You and Luhan will sometimes meet each other but he treats you as if you were a ghost and that he’s only alone inside that place.

You grew frustrated.

You blocked him from walking upstairs. “Yah, Luhan!” you frowned. He looked down at you nonchalantly and went to the other side but you blocked him again. “S..stop this okay?!” you swallowed. “I… I… I’m s..s… I’m sorry!!” you apologized to him with your eyes closed.

Luhan smiled but he instantly hid his smile and clucked his tongue. “For me to accept your apology, you have to do me three things.” He showed 3 fingers at you, “First, your handphone.” He opened his palm and you surrendered him your phone. You can hear your keyboards clicking. “Never ever delete my number or replace my name.” he handed it back to you.

When you saw his name registered in your phone, you nearly choked.

Master Luhan

“I’ll just tell the other two some other day.” He told you.

“What am I your slave?! I’m here as your mother’s child too you know.” you spat back but Luhan just stared at you and you don’t have any choice but to stop from complaining. You don’t know why you’re allowing him to treat you like this, maybe because this is his property and it’s where you are.

Luhan just took his jacket and wore it.

“Where are you going?” you asked him.

“Why do you wanna know about that? You can stalk if you want.” He rolled his eyes and left the mansion already. You bit your bottom lip hard. But at least, you will be left alone inside the mansion and you can do anything you want.

You peered out and saw him out already. “Good Bye grumpy old man sugar coate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter