Being with Henry!

Living with Famous Idiots!
“This is your idea?” he gave me a strange look,
“Well yeah, the park has a bunch of room, and a lot of people come by, so we can even get money by it!” I joked, he looked at me,

“Then why do I have to change into the panda costume?” Henry looked at me while holding the Panda’s head,

“You’re a celebrity! So you can’t be caught!” I smiled, he sighed

“But it’s going to be hot”

“And I have an idea for that! Now go behind the bush!” I said, and pointed to the part of the park where there were trees and bushes,

“But”

“Come on Henry, this will be great for memories!” I begged, he sighed and walked to the bushes. He walked out with the entire panda suit on.

“Happy?” he sighed and walked over to get his violin.

“Yep, so what are you going to play?”

He was quiet, and got his violin ready and started to play a really fast song ( A/N I don’t know what the song was called, but here it is to help ^__^ ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNl33p9c2bg&playnext_from=TL&videos=r1hZgatobr8 )

A bunch of people stopped, they were either amazed at how Henry was playing his violin while dancing, or that he was wearing a panda costume…. But it was amazing! The violin case was open, so some people threw in money for us. I kept on staring at Henry, before, I wasn’t really paying attention to him, but just sitting there, while looking up to him… He was amazing! There was a big crowd around us, and they just kept on throwing money in. Meanwhile some people were laughing because he was in a panda costume. He was practicing all different kinds of songs, all from Super Junior. Meanwhile I was clapping, he seriously looked amazing!! Then he started to play “I’m yours” by Jason Mraz with his violin and started to sing to it.

“Well you’ve done done me, and you bet I felt it, I tried to be chill but you’re so hot that I melted” he sang while playing it, I accidentally started to sing to it, then Henry turned and looked at me, then nudged me to sing, I kept shaking my head, but he kept on nudging me to sing! Then I gave up and listened,

“But I won’t hesi-tate, no more, no more~” I started to sing, with him playing his violin and with his singing. I stopped when I forget the rest of the lyrics, and sat back down, listening to him sing. He was so cute in that panda suit! When he finished, the crowd was cheering like crazy! He looked at me,

“Hey Al, know anymore songs?” he asked me,

“I learned sorry sorry and it’s you”

Then he started to play “Sorry sorry” on his violin, I laughed,

“Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
Naega naega naega meonjeo
Nege nege nege ppajyeo
Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby
Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty
Nuni busyeo busyeo busyeo
Sumi makhyeo makhyeo makhyeo
Naega michyeo michyeo baby” we both started to sing, then some girls started to dance in the back ground. Then Henry started to dance to it! Ha! So cute to see a panda dance to it!

I looked up at Henry and laughed a bit, his Korean was ok, but I liked it best when he sang in English. It was cute and understandable! He finished the song, and asked me if I knew the song “Super girl” I nodded, but I only knew it English, so he told me to start it out first.

“Hey!” I sang, “Woah,” then the violin part came, “Woah~ You could be my super girl” he smiled,
“look look, look at me, don't keep thinking about him, don’t love, don’t love, he don’t love you, Your perfection passes him, Don't keep staring at the phone, It will leave you all alone, You understand, You' know it’s clear that your my super girl” we both sang, ( A/N English ver of song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cm5aVeZ6ap4 )

Then Henry started to dance to the song. I laughed, and then some girls came up and did it to. I laughed, meanwhile he kept singing to the song, but I helped him at some parts,

“Remember the flowers that he gave you?” I sang,

“Throw it away quickly”

“And his charming smile you remember?”

“Wake up wake up faster”

We kept on singing, and it was so much fun! It was especially fun when we started to sing “Nobody” it was so much fun to dance with him! Especially because he was in his panda suit and was playing his violin!

He came to me and whispered, “Can you buy me some food? I’m going to finish up, so could you get me something?” I smiled and nodded at him, and he played more Super Junior songs that I didn’t know about.

I skipped to a Sarku Japan, and ordered us enough food, and walked past the sanrio store. I stopped and walked into it. And I saw this cute hello kitty hand towel. I quickly bought it and 2 bags of hello kitty candy without thinking and walked to Henry.

Henry was sitting on the ground with the panda suit still on him (without the head seat) he was scratching his head, and was hiding his face; he was finished since there was no one around him. I ran to the large, flowing fountain and soaked the hand towel in it, and wringed the water out, and walked towards him. I dropped the cold dripping towel on his sweaty head. He looked up and smiled with his chubby cheeks.

“This feels so good” he smiled and started to wipe off his sweat with the towel,

“Go and take the costume off” I smiled at him, he walked to the bushed and changed.

“AISH! That felt good!” he laughed and started to eat his food like crazy,

“I can see” I said,

We moved to the shade cause Henry was sweating like crazy!

“Where do you want to go next?” Henry asked me, I thought for a bit,

“Amusement park!”

He laughed, then his phone started to ring,

“Hello?” “Oh, Kyuhyun,” “Now?””Well, we’re at the park, and we’re getting ready to go to the amusement park” “The one at xx street” “Ok, bye” Henry sighed,

“What’s wrong?”

“Change into your boy clothes, Kyuhyun’s coming with us”

“Ok” I sighed and changed behind the bushes.

Well, my birthday is becoming even more different by the second right?

We both finished our food and waited for Kyuhyun for I guess a good 20 minutes.

“Oh! KYU!” Henry yelled, and Kyuhyun waved back,

“Ready to go?” Henry asked him

“Yup” Kyuhyun smiled, then looked at me, I walked over to Henry’s side

“Oh, can we stop at the practice studio? I can leave my violin there for a bit” Henry asked, we both nodded, but then I noticed these pictures made by these artist, it was Henry (in the panda suit) and me dancing to sorry sorry, I laughed, and looked at the next picture, it was both of us dancing to nobody, then the next one super girl.

“Um, how much for these pictures?” I asked him,

“Fifteen bucks each” he said not looking at me, I looked behind, and Kyuhyun and Henry were way ahead, so I took out my wallet and gave the man 45 bucks. He looked at me and asked which one I wanted, and I showed him the ones with Henry and me. He grabbed them and rolled them up and put a rubber band around them, and gave them to me. I quickly bowed my head and started to run to the practice studio.

“Alex, what’s that?” Henry asked me, when I finally got to the practice studio,

“Some guy drew us dancing” I smiled, and he was surprised,

“Really?” his expression was so happy,

“Yep, let’s get this framed later ok?”

“K”

I looked around, and noticed that Kyuhyun wasn’t here,

“Where’s Kyuhyun?”

“Oh, Yoona took him away to talk with him for a bit”

I was disappointed, “Hey Henry, where’d you put your violin?”

“Oh, in my locker” Henry then grabbed my hand and we started to walk to the lockers, he took the pictures and put them in his locker and locked it. Then we both walked out, and sat on the seats right next to the door waiting for Kyuhyun.

“Where is he?” I looked at my watch, it’s been 10 minutes, but he wasn’t back yet. Then running footsteps came and the was Kyuhyun, running like crazy. Henry and I both stood, up, and he grabbed my wrist and started to run, Henry followed.

“H-hey! Hyung! Aren’t you running a bit too fast?” I asked, he then stopped,

“Sorry, I just wanted to get to the amusement park” he laughed uncomfortably,

“Can we just walk?” Henry asked panting like crazy,

“So you still have that towel?” I looked at him, he nodded and handed me the towel, and I ran to a water fountain and soaked it up and wrung it out and put it on Henry’s head.

“T-thanks” Henry said, then we started to walk to the park

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“So? Where do you want to go first?” Henry asked me,

“Roller Coaster!” I said and pointed to the big roller coaster that we saw,

“Lets go” Kyuhyun smiled and started to walk.

Well, we got onto the roller coaster, and Henry seemed a bit nervous. Surprisingly there was barely a line, since it was a Saturday afternoon. It was strange since it was summer though….

We got on it, I sat next to Henry, and Kyuhyun sat in front of us. Henry was shaking like crazy, but I held his hand, and he looked at me,

“Don’t worry, it’ll be over soon, you’ll still live” I joked, he sat there, then the ride started, then he was screaming like crazy! I looked at Kyuhyun (who was in front of Henry) and he was smiling during the whole ride, and held his arms up. I started to laugh. We were done with the ride, and Henry was shaking, but I couldn’t blame him, I was shaking too! I guess it was because it was REALLY REALLY tall and fast!

“Kyuhyun, are you ok?” I looked at Kyuhyun; he smiled at me, and grabbed my hand,

“You’re shaking too” he laughed and I saw his hand was shaking like crazy,

“Well, since we have this ride done, let’s go onto other ones!” I smiled, and the 2 guys nodded.

We went on so many rides! Most of them, Henry had to back out, so I had to go with Kyuhyun on a few of them. We then went on another roller coaster ride, and Henry was really sick of them, so he sat there. Kyuhyun grabbed my hand and started to drag me to the roller coaster. We sat in the 4th row, it was the kind of roller coaster where you sat down, but your feet were dangling. The workers checked if the bars and the seatbelt were secured. I glanced over Kyuhyun, only to notice that he was looking at me. He looked away really fast

“What is it?” I looked at him, still confused,

“Nothing” he laughed it off, he’s so weird….

“How come you’re not sick off all these rides?” I asked him, so far, because Henry and I were tired of the rides, we had to sit out, but Kyuhyun was the only one that went on ALL the rides.

“I dunno, I guess it’s who I am” he smiled at me,

“Lucky~” I sighed, then the ride started, it wasn’t really scary, more like fun, then I felt a nudge, I looked over to Kyuhyun,

“Lets sing!” he yelled out,

“What song?”

“You pick!”

“Nobody!”

“Ok” he smirked, and started to sing, I followed,

“I want nobody nobody but YYYOOOUUU!!” we both uh, yelled! On the you part, there was a loop, so we practically were screaming than singing,

“I want nobody nobody but YYYOOOUUU!!” we both yelled again,

“How can I be with ANNOTHHERR! I don’t want any OOTTTHHHEERR” we both yelled, we kept singing

“Telling me you’re not good ENOUUGHH” we sang, “My love for you is just too TOUUGGHHH” we both yelled, well, that was it, because the ride stopped, Kyuhyun and I looked at each other, and started to laugh.

“That was fun” I laughed, he nodded,

We both got off, and we walked towards Henry, he sat there waiting for us.

“Henry!” I smiled and walked towards him, he looked up, his eyes widened,

“Alex,” he said,

“W-what’s wrong?”

“Whatever you do, don’t do anything that a girl would do”

“W-what?”

“KYYUUUHHHYYUUUNNN!!!!” a girl’s voice sang, I turned around, my eyes widened, it was Yoona and 6 other girls behind her.