100 Days with The Daegu Diva (a.k.a Mr. Arrogant) (Kinda Permanent Hiatus)

Description

 

What happens when you accidentally spill something on a really cute guy...who turns out to be an utter douche?

 

There's something strange about one of his friends: you've met him somewhere before....

 

 

Prepare to find yourself in a love triangle!

 


Characters:

 

YOU/Cha Hwiyoung

 You, otherwise known as Cha Hwiyoung, are a very clumsy girl!  Boys tend to fall for your cuteness every so often.  You're 20 and half Dominican, and half Korean.  You're fluent in Spanish, English, and very good at Korean but not fluent.  You like to wear oversized sweaters and hate to show skin.  You're stubborn at times, yet you're very soft-hearted.  You're very shy and like to keep things to yourself.

 

Kim Kibum (Key)

Kim Kibum, otherwise known as Key.  Although in this picture (which I drew, I'm happy to say) he looks all cute and happy, he's actually only like this around people he's comfortable with.  He's 21 and puts up "the supercool popular everyone-thinks-I'm-so-hot" look in public because of a situation that happened in his extremely-private past.  When you first encounter him, you immediately think he's cute, but when he starts talking, whoa!  You give him the name "Mr. Arrogant" right away!  Even though this guy seems mean, he's actualy really playful and sweet.

 

Minor/Other Characters:

 

SHINee

These are Key's dreamboy friends, the only group he really trusts.  Onew tends to be the kindest (and most awkward), Taemin is the aegyo-filled sweetie, Minho is the "Hey, I know I'm cool" athletic one, and Jonghyun is alright, he's the casual friendly guy.  Overall, they're some pretty cool dudes!

Foreword

     Ugh, this food is so heavy, you thought to yourself as you trudged down the sidewalk in the blazing summer heat.  Unfortunately, some little rascals chased a rubber ball in front of you, causing you to catch your left toe with your right foot.

 

SPLAT!

 

     You dropped everything and fell on the hard cement.  Red pepper sauce burst all over you...and the pair of feet in front of you, which, by the way, had some very expensive-looking sneakers on.

"YAH! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING TO IDIOT!" an irritated voice yelled.  You cringed and looked up.

"I'm sor-" you stopped mid-sentance.

This guy was gorgeous.

 

All hand-drawn artwork was done by me!  Thank you for viewing, you get a hug for that! *hug*

ALSO: This is a parody of the Korean movie "100 Days with Mr. Arrogant" which is really funny.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the background image, but I DO own the poster.