Alone against the world.

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Gummy shi it’s impossible to make the antidote without the drug” Sungjoon sighed as he took his goggles off. They’d been in the lab for hours now and every possible formula had been tried and failed.

 

Gummy leaned on the counter tiredly and rubbed her face, “This can’t be it…there must be a way!”

 

 

 

“We’ve tried everything” Sungjoon said quietly as he watched her, “…I don’t think we’re going to be able to make it-“

 

“You don’t understand!!” Gummy retorted, “We need to do something, I just know CG is up to something…he’s not going to give up the antidote easily…well knowing him who’s to say that he really has the antidote!”

 

 

“You think he doesn’t really have the antidote?” Sungjoon asked.

 

“Of course not! Why do you think I’m trying so bloody hard to make the antidote myself?!”

 

 

“Well…what do you think he has instead then?” Sungjoon asked.

 

“I don’t know, but I wouldn’t put anything past him, for all I know he’ll probably give us the drug instead of the antidote!” Gummy hissed angrily.

 

 

“The drug?” Sungjoon thought deeply, “…there might be a way.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CL straightened the tiny clip Taeyang had given her onto her shirt. It had a GPS system on it allowing the boys to know exactly where the girls were the whole time.

 

The boys had reluctantly allowed the girls to go on with the plan. They were desperate now, but more than that they knew that if they didn’t agree with Bom and CL, the girls would find another way without the boys’ help and that would be far too dangerous.

 

 

 

“There are too many people around here” Bom mumbled to CL, “We need to go somewhere more secluded.”

 

CL nodded as she watched people walk past them. They’d left the hotel together and had been walking around for a while now, hoping that Scar would be following them.

 

 

“You think he’s following us?” CL asked.

 

Bom nodded, “Yea…but he’s not going to come out when there are people about….let’s head to the park.”

 

They started to cross the road and head for the desolate and large park in the middle of the night.

 

 

 

“Do you think he’ll try to attack us while we’re together?” CL asked as they entered the park.

 

“You want us to split?” Bom furrowed her brows, “I don't know about that...!”

 

“Well let’s give him a bit longer, and if nothing happens then we might have to split up” CL said seriously.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong looked down at Dara when she moved slightly in her sleep. They were still in the lounge and it had been a while since Dara had fallen asleep beside him. Jiyong didn’t have the heart to wake her up, she finally looked so peaceful and not in pain.

 

He rubbed his hand along her arm slowly to keep her warm and kept his gaze at the empty wall in front of him before he broke into a sad smile as he started remembering their past.

 

The very first time he had laid his eyes on her, he knew she was different. The way she challenged two of his men to a fight, how she had the guts to hit him with a chair.

 

His face darkened at the fact that not a single trace of that Dara remained in the Dara that laid in his arms. And it was all his fault.

 

 

JIyong slowly placed his lips on Dara’s head and closed his eyes as he tried to relive every single moment they ever had.

 

 

The first time she’d called him JIyong, the first time Dara kissed him, their first date, their trip to find his mum, Dara finding halmoni for him, the first time he kissed, the first time he said I love you to her, the first time he felt scared when she left him, the relief when he felt when he found her, the first time he ever wanted to protect someone, the first person that made him feel human.

 

 

Jiyong took a deep breath and pulled sleeping Dara closer to him, ever since she came into his life there were so many first times in his life. Even though the road with her had never been easy, yet he still wouldn’t change it because he’d finally started to properly live. She’d given him so much to live for, to fight for, she’d given him so much love that there was no room for all that hatred he had always felt.

 

Jiyong gritted his teeth and stared back at the dark wall…But if she was to leave this world…there was no doubt that he would lose everything he’d gained from Dara. He’d lose to himself and his world would be filled with darkness and pure hatred again…only this time there would be no Dara to save him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where are they heading?” Daesung asked.

 

 The boys watched the laptop screen and followed the small red GPS dot that moved slowly along the screen.

 

 

“The park a little further from the hotel” Taeyang replied.

 

“Dammit I told Bom not to go anywhere secluded!!” TOP growled.

 

“They probably figured Scar won’t attack them while there are people around” Taeyang said darkly.

 

 

“Let’s call them back” Seungri raised his voice while TOP got ready to leave the car they were in.

 

“Wait a bit more…let’s trust the girls on this one” Taeyang replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Chief” Kangin entered his office and shut his door quickly.

 

Chief Kim took his glasses off and furrowed his brows, “What is it?!”

 

“CG is here” Kangin whispred.

 

Kim stood up abruptly and walked to the window and peered out into the office. His eyes squinted when he saw CG casually talking to his men.

 

 

“What does he want at this time of the night?” Kim muttered.

 

“He’s here to see you…should I send him in?” Kangin asked.

 

Kim kept his eyes on CG and nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom and CL were walking through the park when CL suddenly stopped in her tracks.

 

“What’s wrong?” Bom asked.

 

“Do you hear that?” CL asked back as she looked around the dark park.

 

Bom looked around too and shook her head, “No.”

 

 

“Exactly” CL mumbled, “…it’s too quiet…something’s not right.”

 

“You think it’s him” Bom stepped back slowly as she eyes the trees.

 

“If it is…why isn’t he attacking?” CL whispered.

 

“I don’t know” Bom replied, edging closer to CL.

 

“…let’s pretend to split up” CL suggested.

 

“You sure?” Bom asked.

 

CL nodded, “If anything happens you know what to do right?”

 

Taeyang had configured their phones so that one press of any button would send a signal to the boys, and with the GPS on CL the boys would know exactly where the girls were.

 

 

“I’ll go that way…you wait here” Bom said as she got ready to leave.

 

“Don’t go too far arasso” CL held onto Bom’s hand tightly one last time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara felt a tightening feeling in her lungs. She scrunched her face slightly and slowly opened her eyes. But what she saw next made her completely forget the pain she was feeling.

 

There next to her was Jiyong asleep. It may sound strange that something like this should amaze her, but Jiyong was never there when she woke up, not once. But today, this was a new feeling for her to wake up next to the man she loved.

 

A small smile broke onto her lips as she traced his face with her eyes. He still had a slight frowning expression but just looking at him calmed her down. She felt comforted just by being so close to him and feeling his rhythmic breathing. He made her feel secure by just being next to her, a sense of relief and fearlessness from everything that she was going through right now.

 

She slowly placed her hand on his chest and watched her hand move up and down with his breathing.

 

 

Feeling something on his chest, Jiyong’s eyes fluttered open. He looked down and saw Dara’s tiny hand on his chest.

 

 

Dara looked up and smile warmly, “…you’re here.”

 

Jiyong furrowed his brows not understanding, “You told me not to leave-“

 

 

Dara shook her head tiredly, “ani…I mean you’re really here…do you know this is the first time you’ve been next to me when I woke up?”

 

 

Jiyong paused and thought for a moment, “It is?”

 

Dara nodded and looked up at him, “…I used to hate not finding you there when I woke up…but today….” Dara stopped and just smiled, “…so this is what it feels like...”

 

 

 

“If you felt that way you should have told me” Jiyong said quietly.

 

Dara closed her eyes wearily and smiled, “…mianhe…next time I will.”

 

 

Jiyong’s brows furrowed when he saw she was looking weaker and he protectively brought her closer to him.

 

 

“Is there anything else you want me to do…to change?” Jiyong asked innocently.

 

 

Dara rested her head back on his shoulder again and took a deep but difficult breath, “….I wish you wouldn’t…. love me so much…I’m scared…it’ll only hurt you…”

 

Jiyong’s lips parted slightly but he clenched his jaw and pressed his lips on her head, “Anything but that.”

 

 

Dara sighed heavily, “…then there’s nothing…nothing but that….”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“They should have contacted us by now?!” TOP raked his hair with his fingers, “something’s wrong!”

 

“We should call them!” Seungri added as he got his phone out.

 

 

 

“I can’t see it…I can’t see the GPS signal!” Taeyang suddenly cried.

 

The boys huddled around the screen and saw that the little red dot was nowhere to be seen.

 

“Sh!t!” TOP kicked the car door open and whipped his gun out, “Where was the last place the GPS showed?!”

 

“The park!” Taeyang slammed his laptop close and got out of the car too with the others.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You sure this is going to work?!” Gummy asked.

 

“You said yourself that CG most probably doesn’t have the antidote!” Sungjoon replied, “And he’ll most probably give GD another bottle of drug instead”

 

“So we’re going to prepare the base for the antidote?” Gummy asked following him around the lab.

 

“Exactly” Sungjoon replied as he reached for more test tubes, “Look until now we’ve been trying to create the antidote as a whole but if CG really just has the drug then we can create the base for the antidote so that when we get hold of the drug we can mix it in with the base and our antidote will be ready.”

 

Gummy stood there worriedly, was this really going to work?

 

“And…and if he doesn’t have the drug?” Gummy asked, “Then we won’t have an antidote ready for Dara…what then?”

 

Sungjoon stopped what he was doing and looked at Gummy, “Look Gummy it’s just not possible to make an antidote without the drug…so this really is the only thing we can do right now. This is a risk we are going to have to take.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Where are they?!” TOP asked in a panic as he looked around the park.

 

 

“Hyung!” Seungri shouted for the others.

 

They saw him crouching down to pick something on the grass and ran to him just in time to see him picking up the GPS clip Taeyang had given CL before.

 

“Sh!t!” Taeyang gasped as he took the clip.

 

 

“I knew this would happen!” Seungri rubbed the back of his neck and searched the park frantically.

 

“Blood” Daesung suddenly said.

 

TOP froze and suddenly looked down to the patch of grass Daesung was pointing to and sure enough there was a small puddle of blood by where the clip was.

 

He stepped back slightly and tried to control his breathing. In that very moment he could think of nothing but Bom, if something happened to her he would never forgive himself. He shouldn’t have let her go in the first place.

 

"Sh!t!" Daesung muttered, "The blood seems fresh!"

 

 

TOP took a deep breath and his eyes snapped up at the guys, “They can’t have gone far! Taeyang you and Seungri got that way, me and Dae will go this way arasso!”

 

“Neh hyung!”

 

They all split up and desperately started searching for Bom and CL.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Kim!” CG loudly entered the office and sat down in front of Chief Kim.

 

“Sir, what brings you here this late?” Chief tried to sound as normal as possible, but inside he was holding back strangling the man to death.

 

“Came to see if there were any news of those outlaws of yours?” CG asked with a smirk.

 

 

Chief’s face darkened for a split second, “…No there hasn’t been any news on the girls.”

 

 

CG smiled slightly and quickly straightened his expression, “Well that's a shame isn’t it.”

 

“Is it?” Chief asked and CG’s eyes squinted slightly.

 

“Well of course, we need to catch those traitors” CG replied.

 

 

“Oh we will” Chief smirked, “We will definitely catch the traitor.”

 

CG cleared his throat, “That’s the spirit Kim! Anyway I have some business I need you to deal with tomorrow night.”

 

“Tomorrow night?”

 

“Neh, I have some…prior business I need to deal with so I can’t attend the Annual Police Meeting so I need you to go as my representative.” CG explained, “You’ve worked under me for more than a decade so I can’t trust anyone more than you.”

 

Chief Kim kept a straight face and smiled, “Of course sir, I would be honoured.”

 

“Excellent” CG got up and rubbed his hands together, “I will mail you all the details.”

 

Chief got up to and bowed as CG left.

 

 

Once the door closed behind him, his face darkened, “That was a big mistake trusting me CG….so it’s tomorrow night you’re planning to meet with GD?”

 

Chief picked up his phone and dialled CL’s number.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Did you hear that?!” Taeyang stopped in his tracks when he heard a phone ringing somewhere near them.

 


Seungri’s face fell when he recognised the ringtone, “…that’s CL’s phone!” he spun around to where the sound was coming from and ran towards the trees at the corner of the park.

 

Taeyang rang after him towards the trees.

 

 

“NO! GOD CL!” Seungri suddenly shouted as he ran behind the trees and saw CL lying unconscious on her front on the cold grass, “Sh!t! CL!!” he fell onto his knees in front of her and rolled her over, “CL!!” he shouted when he saw blood smeared over on one side of her face.

 

“Is she ok?!” Taeyang asked anxiously going to the other side of her.

 

“Cl? Cl?!! Please wake up” Seungri shook her, “please!!”

 

He traced her hair back but suddenly stopped and his eyes slowly looked up at Taeyang.

 

 

“What…is it?” Taeyang asked nervously.

 

 

 

Seungri looked back down at CL and lifted his hand from the back of her head. His hand was stained with wet blood.

 

 

 

“Taeyang!! Seungri!!”

 

They heard TOP’s voice shouting for them.

 

 

“Over here!” Taeyang shouted while Seungri sat there numbly looking at CL.

 

 

 

“We heard shouting-“Daesung stopped when he saw CL’s limp body in Seungri’s arm.

 

 

“What happened?!” TOP ran to him.

 

“Hyung….” Seungri stuttered as he showed him his bloodied hand.

 

 

“Get up!” TOP ordered him, “Get her back to the headquarters do you hear me! GO!”

 

 

Seungri nodded snapping back to reality, he turned back to CL and kissed her forehead before picking her up and running out of there.

 

“Daesung you go with him!” TOP ordered.

 

“What about Bom?” Daesung asked.

 

 

TOP clenched his jaw and turned back to him, “I’ll find her! Now go!!”

 

 

Taeyang got his phone out and called Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Taeyang?”

 

GD we have a problem! Scar’s got Bom!” Taeyang explained.

 

“What?!” JIyong sat up slightly.

 

“CL’s been injured, Seungri’s bringing her to the HQ but Bom…she’s still missing!”

 

“Where are you guys?!”

 

“At the park near the hotel!”

 

“Ok I’ll be there!” Jiyong hung up and turned to Dara who was looking at him with tired eyes.

 

 

 

“...something happened…” dara said with difficulty.

 

 

“I need to go” Jiyong simply replied.

 

 

“…is it bad?” Dara asked nervously.

 

Jiyong just stared at her and didn’t reply. How could he tell her that CL and Bom were in danger?

 

 

Dara’s let an exhausted breath out, “…whatever it is…make it better…please.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Gummy shi?”

 

“Neh Chief Kim?”

                                                                                                                   

“I tried to phone CL, but it seems like she’s busy right now.”

 

“Neh, was there something I could help you with?”

 

“CG was here-“
 

“What?!” Gummy shouted, “Is he still there?! I need to tell GD!”

 

“Wait! No he’s left already-“

 

“Why did you let him go we need him-“

 

“I have no authority to stop him!”

 

“Unbelievable!” Gummy shouted angrily.

 

“Gummy shi please listen to me” Chief Kim tried to calm her down, “I’m pretty sure he’s planning to meet GD tomorrow.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Neh! I need you to let GD know” Chief explained, “Remember CG is more powerful than you think. Whatever GD does don’t let him go alone, CG isn’t the type to let just anyone go.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom hid behind a tree and covered with her hands trying to quieten her breathing.

 

 

Scar had caught them off guard suddenly. He smacked Cl’s head with a metal bar and was about to do much worse to her if Bom hadn’t distracted him away from her. So now it was Bom in danger. She wanted to go back to Cl but she knew that that would only lead Scar towards CL. She had to draw him away from CL until the guys noticed something was wrong and come to get them.

 

Behind the tree Bom started to frantically search for her phone but she couldn’t find it. She must have dropped it while she was running away from Scar. How was she meant to contact the boys now?

 

She leaned her head on the tree and tried to even her breathing when suddenly….

 

 

*whistle….whistle*

 

 

 

Bom froze and her eyes widened with fear knowing exactly who that was.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After Jiyong left Dara didn’t have to pretend like she was feeling fine. She clutched onto her stomach and tried to breathe but it was too hard and painful.

 

She could feel herself sweating, her hair sticking to her face as she tried to cool herself down. But the pain inside was slowly becoming unbearable.

 

She looked towards Minzy’s room and tried to call her but not a sound left . She tried again and only a small coarse sound escaped her lips.

 

 In panic she tried to stand up but fell hitting the table on the way down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s that there?!” Taeyang pointed at a phone.

 

TOP grabbed the phone from a nearby tree and cursed, “It’ Bom’s!”

 

“She must have gone that way then!” Taeyang pointed towards the far end of the large park.

 

 

TOP raked his hair and clutched the phone tightly to him, “I…I should never have let her do this…”
 

 

Taeyang turned back to TOP, “Nothing’s going to happen to her hyung.”

 

TOP nodded and his eyes turned into slits, ready to kill whoever had laid a hand on Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“NOONA!!”

 

 

Gummy stopped what she was doing and turned towards the door.

 

“Who’s that?!” Sungjoon asked.

 

But Gummy ignored him and ran out in a hurry.

 

 

 

 

“NOONA!”

 

 

 

Gummy ran out into the corridor and gasped in shock when she saw Seungri running towards him with CL all bloodied in his arms.

 

 

“Noona!! Please help her! Please!” Seungri begged stopping in front of her.

 

 

Gummy froze on the spot, what was happening all of a sudden.

 

 

“Noona!” Seungri shouted, “Cl!! Please I can’t wake her up!”

 

Gummy snapped back to reality and looked up at Seungri, “Take her to the infirmary! Daesung call the doctor!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*…whistle…*

 

 

 

Bom held her breath and shut her eyes close frightened out of her minds.

 

 

*…whistle…*

 

 

The whistling was coming closer and closer.

 

 

 

Bom had to think, she had to make a run for it but what if he caught her before she escaped. And more importantly she couldn’t leave CL here.

 

 

*…whistle…*

 

 

Bom clasped her hands together as her breathing grew more and more frantic.

 

 

 

“BOM!!"

 

 

Her eyes suddenly snapped open when she heard TOP’s voice. It was faint so she knew he must be on the other side of the park. But if she made a run for it, she might be able to get to him.

 

 

 

“BOM!!”

 

 

 

 

Bom bit her lip not knowing what to do when suddenly her face fell…the whistling had stopped. Where was Scar? Was he hiding because he knew the boys were here…or was he waiting for her to come out of her hiding place?

 

She took a deep breath and slowly peered out from behind the tree. She nervously took a step and then another until she was exposed.

 

 

 

 

“TOP-“

 

Suddenly Scar covered with his hands and held onto her tightly.

 

“Got you” he hissed into her ear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“…minzy….” Dara tried to shout, “…please…help” she clutched her chest at the unmeasurable pain.

 

Her hand slowly reached towards Minzy’s room but it was too far away and Dara knew that too.

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“She’s lost too much blood, we need to get her blood now!” the doctor said after examining CL.

 

“Blood?” Gummy asked, “ Daesung go to the nearest hospital-“

 

“We don’t have time for that!” the doctor replied, “We need blood now!”

 

“Then take mine!” Seungri said anxiously, “Take as much as you want just make her better please!”

 

 

 

“Seungri, CL’s AB…you’re type B” Gummy tried to explain.

 

“It doesn’t matter!! Just take my blood! You can do that right?!” Seungri turned to the doctor.

 

“I’m sorry Mr Lee…but-“

 

“BUT WHAT?!” Seungri grabbed his collar ready to punch him.

 

“Seungri!” Gummy stopped him trying to pull him back.

 

 

 

“I’m AB blood type”

 

 

Everyone turned to see Sungjoon at the doorway.

 

 

Seungri furrowed his brows, “Who’s he?”

 

 

Gummy looked at Sungjoon nervously before turning to Seungri, “…he’s…Sungjoon.”

 

Seungri turned to Gummy and waited for her to explain.

 

 

Gummy took a deep breath, “He’s…with the police…”

 

 

Suddenly Seungri’s expression darkened and without a warning he stormed towards Sungjoon and punched him across the face.

 

Sungjoon fell to the floor but before he could respond Seungri grabbed him and yanked him up, “You ing bastards!! All of this is happening because you of low lives!! Didn’t you lot ing have enough messing with us?!! If anything happens to CL I will murder you!!”

 

 

Gummy and Daesung ran to them to pull Seungri back.

 

 

“You let him in?!” Seungri turned to Gummy.

 

“He’s been helping me with the antidote-“

 

“How can you trust him?!” Seungri shook Sungjoon.

 

 

 

“Mr Lee, CL needs blood now!” the doctor interrupted from behind

 

 

Seungri’s face fell slightly and he looked down at Sungjoon.

 

 

Sungjoon gulped and looked at Seungri, “AB…it’s very rare…you’re going to have a hard time finding another donor…so let me help…I want to help…”

 

Seungri’s brows furrowed.

 

 

“Please Seungri…think about CL, she needs you…” Gummy pleaded.

 

CL? He turned to face CL lying there unconcious and pale on the bed and without thinking his grip loosened letting Sungjoon go.  

 

He stepped back numbly as Sungjoon walked over to the doctor ready to donate blood.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“aahhhhh” Dara screamed and hit the glass off the table in a last attempt to get Minzy’s attention. “AAAAHHHHH!” she clutched her stomach at the most excruciating pain. It felt like someone had stabbed her and twisted the knife deep inside her.

 

Dara clenched her teeth together praying for the pain to go away.

 

 

 

 

Minzy having heard some noise finally came out of her room. She stepped out and rubbed her tired eyes as she made her way to the lounge.

 

 

 

“AHHHHHHH!”

 

 

Minzy stopped for a moment before rushing to the lounge to find Dara on the floor in agony.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungri watched as Sungjoon’s blood entered CL’s body with a grave expression.

 

CL laid there limp and unconscious and it frightened Seungri more than anything. He’d never imagined he would have to see someone as strong as CL in this situation. And it only made him more helpless, not having ever prepared himself for such a situation to occur.

 

 

“Seungri” Gummy came to stand next to him as the doctor prepared CL for surgery. The wound was deeper than they anticipated and the doctor along with his team had to figure out just how serious CL’s condition was.

 

 

Seungri didn’t reply but kept his eyes on CL the whole time.

 

“Don’t worry, they know what they’re doing” Gummy tried to reassure him.

 

 

 

“So this is what GD hyung must be going through” Seungri said quietly.

 

Gummy turned to him in surprise.

 

 

“…I didn’t realise…until this very moment…” he said numbly as he watched the medical staff wheel CL into surgery.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom tried to struggle free from Scar but he was too strong for her.

 

“Sssh” Scar whispered into her ears, “We don’t want them to find us do we?”

 

 

Bom tried to elbow him but he just twisted her arms even more making her cringe in pain, “Ahh! TOP-“

 

 

He covered again before turning her around and slapping her so hard she fell onto the floor.

 

"ugh!" Bom struggled up and looked up at him with a bloodied mouth.

 

He then took out a knife and smirked, “You sure you want to shout again?”

 

Bom gulped and looked around nervously in the dark.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“UNNIE UNNIE!!” Minzy tried to shake Dara.

 

“AHHHH!! AGHHHHHHHHH!” Dara screamed making Minzy panic. She’d seen this before…the drug was finally starting to effect Dara properly.

 

“Unnie!” Minzy tried to hold her arms together but Dara broke free shaking furiously.

 

“AAGHHH!” Dara curled into a ball, “help….aaaahhh….minzy…AAAAAAAGHHH!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Here”

 

Seungri looked up and saw Sungjoon in front of him holding a cup of coffee. Seungri frowned and turned the other way.

 

Sungjoon sighed and still sat down beside him.

 

“You know I’m not actually part of the police force-“

 

“Does it look like I care?!” Seungri interrupted. Talking to this guy or anyone was the last thing he wanted to do. He just wanted CL to be ok.

 

“Sorry…” Sungjoon replied quietly.

 

 

Seungri sighed and closed his eyes, he’d promised he’d protect CL and Minyoung. How was this protecting CL?!

 

 

 

“She’s going to be ok” Sungjoon said.

 

Seungri sighed and glared at him angrily to tell him to shut up.

 

 

“She probably needs a few stitches-“

 

“What do you know about anything?!” Seungri stood up angrily.

 

“Actually I have a medical degree-“

 

“What are you still doing here anyway?!” Seungri stopped him again.

 

“…we’re still working on the antidote...”

 

Seungri’s face softened. What was wrong with him? This guy, a total stranger had pretty much helped in saving CL and he was helping the gang make an antidote and here he was having a go at him for no reason except for the fact that he hated outsiders.

 

 

Sungjoon sighed and stood up to, “I should get back to the lab” Sungjoon placed Seungri’s coffee on the bench before walking away.

 

 

 

 

“Wait!” Seungri called out.

 

Sungjoon curiously looked back.

 

 

Seungri looked away and frowned, “…Thank you..”

 

Sungjoon smiled and nodded before walking away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“…why…are you doing this?” Bom was still on the ground but now, Scar was beside her holding the knife to her neck.

 

Scar shrugged.

 

 

“…Do you do everything CG tells you to do?” Bom said bitterly.

 

Scar’s face darkened before he slapped Bom again.

 

Bom fell to her side from the force of the slap.

 

 

“CG doesn’t know about any of this.” Scar said through gritted teeth.

 

“Then what’s the bloody point of all this-“

 

“Sshh” Scar pressed the knife to her neck, “I said don’t shout.”

 

 

Bom gulped but bravely looked Scar in the eye, “Where is CG?”

 

Scar furrowed his brows, “Why? Whatever you need from him as me.”

 

“You don’t have anything I need!” Bom spat out, “You’re nothing!”

 

 

“You don’t want to make me angry right now Bom” Scar sneered at her.

 

“It’s true though!” Bom said angrily, “So tell me where is CG?!”

 

 

“Now if I tell you where’s the fun in that” Scar suddenly whipped his knife across Bom’s arm without warning.

 

“AGH!” Bom shouted but her cry was muffled when Scar pressed his hands over .

 

 

Bom struggled and pushed Scar off her before trying to scramble up but he was too quick for her. He pulled her leg towards him and she fell onto the hard ground again. She turned around and tried to kick him again but Scar held the knife over her face shutting her up.

 

 

“…Now where were we?” He grinned evilly over her.

 

Bom clenched her jaw to try to look as calm as possible, “…where is CG?!”

 

 

Scar’s face darkened and his eyes turned into slits, “You honestly think CG will be able to save Dara?”

 

Bom furrowed her brows and looked at him nervously. What did he mean by that? Of course CG could save Dara. He was their only hope now.

 

Scar started to manically laugh, “You think CG has the antidote?”

 

 

Bom felt her body go numb and she finally stopped struggling completely and laid there with the knife pressed to her neck now.

 

Scar leaned in disgustingly close, Bom turned her head away but Scar yanked her head back to look at him, “There is no antidote…CG only has the drug.”

 

Bom’s eyes widened in shock.

 

 

“CG can’t save Dara…or you” he smirked before lifting the knife ready to stab her.

 

For some reason Bom didn’t try to break free. What she just heard had made her feel at complete loss. There was no way of saving Dara now.

 

“Ready Park Bom-” Scar laughed as he held the knife high.

 

BANG!

 

 

Bom startled at the loud noise and looked up at Scar when she felt something wet splatter across her face. Scar was staring at her wide eyed and Bom gulped and tried to push him off when he suddenly dropped his knife and without warning slumped dead on top of her.

 

“AGH!” Bom shouted in panic, struggling to push him off her.

 

 

 

 

“BOM!”

 

Bom looked up to see TOP and Taeyang pulling Scar off her.

 

She scrambled to sit up and pushed herself away from the dead body.

 

 

TOP grabbed her arm as he quickly leaned in front of her and pulled her into his embrace. He her hair protectively and held her tightly, “I’m so sorry. Are you ok?!”

 

Bom remained numb from fear and shock.

 

 

 

“He’s dead” Taeyang said as he nudged Scar’s limp body.

 

 

 

“Bom” TOP cupped her face with his hands and tried to snap her back to reality but Bom was still suffering from shock, “Bom…don’t do this. It’s me TOP” he shook her genty but Bom sat there still trying to understand what Scar had told her.

 

 

“Bom? Did Scar say anything about where CG is?” Taeyang asked Bom slowly.

 

“Not now Taeyang” TOP shook his head, worried about the state that Bom was in.

 

 

 

“TOP!!”

 

 

 

They heard JIyong’s voice and soon enough he came running towards them.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong stopped in front of TOP and Bom and furrowed his brows, “Is she ok?”

 

TOP shook his head and pulled Bom closer to him.

 

 


“GD…we’re sorry but Scar’s dead…” Taeyang said.

 

 

JIyong turned to see Scar’s body lying there and he sighed heavily. He was their only lead. What was he to do now?

 

 

Bom watched Jiyong close his eyes and sigh and she knew exactly what he was thinking. Before she knew it she broke down into tears.

 

 

“Bom….what is it?” TOP tried to look at her but she hid her face, “Bom?”

 

 

 

Bom shook her head and pushed TOP gently away. She then slowly turned to JIyong as her eyes blurred once more.

 

JIyong noticed her expression and he furrowed his brows curiously.

 

 

“…There is no…no antidote” Bom stuttered.

 

Jiyong’s face fell slightly and his lips parted trying to understand what she was saying.

 

 

“…CG…he….” Bom broke down again, “…he doesn’t have an antidote….how…how are we…we going to save Dara now?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OHHHHHHHH MMMYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE VIDEO!! BY!! BAKTINSKI!! AS IN THE ONE AND ONLY BAKTINSKI!! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND I AM A HUGE FAN OF HER WORK AND I THINK I'VE WATCHED ALL HER VIDEOS ON DARAGON SO THE FACT THAT SHE TOOK THE TIME TO MAKE A FRIKING WHOLE 11 MINUTES VIDEO ON MY HUMBLE STORY IS JUST AMAZING. BAKTINSKI IF YOU'RE READING THIS SERIOUSLY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUCH A BEAUTIFUL VIDEO. I HOPE WE CAN CONTINUE TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER LIKE THIS. AND IF BAKTINSKI DOESN'T READ THIS THEN PLEASE MY LOVELY READERS TELL HER THANK YOU FROM ME ON YOUTUBE OR TWITTER PLEASSSSEEEEE. AND FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T CHECKED THE VIDEO OUT DO DO!!

 

AND FINALLY MIANHE FOR THE DELAYED UPDATE!! 

 

I AM ALREADY WORKING ON THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS (yes the last few chapters maybe 3 more left gaaaaaahhhhh i don't want to end this story).

 

DOES THIS MEAN I HAVE ANOTHER STORY BREWING IN THIS CRAZY BRAIN OF MINE??....YES I DO!!

 

BUT UNTIL THEN PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT UNDERCOVER LOVE LIKE YOU ALL ALWAYS HAVE.

 

 

LOVE AUTHORNIM XX

 

 

 

p.s I know this chap didn't have much intimate couple moments but I have to get the story moving you know? The next chap will def have moments....