Beginning of the end?

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sir can I ask...what you plan to do now?", Scar asked CG.

 

"Isn't it obvious?", CG smirked, "We're going to get E7 from YG."

 

"How?"

 

"Dara's been poisoned...she'll start dying soon enough, and we will use this to get the E7. We'll trade the antidote for Dara for the E7."

 

"Antidote?", Scar suddenly asked, "I thought there wasn't one-"

 

"There isn't", CG laughed, "But they won't know that will they."

 

Scar grinned along now, "Do you want me to contact YG then?"

 

"Why?", CG furrowed his brows and smirked.

 

"...To get E7 from them now that Dara-"

 

"Has been poisoned", CG grinned, "...Not yet."

 

"But sir-"

 

"I said not yet", CG turned to him, "You see Scar...you could say I'm a sadist."

 

Scar stood there confused.

 

"If I contact YG and tell them I'll only save Dara if they give me E7, they'll come running here and do it...now where's the fun in that." CG stood up and darkly looked out the window, "I want them to suffer...I want Dara to suffer, show them never to mess with someone like me ever again."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara woke up the next morning and stared at the ceiling. She was back in GD's apartment now and she looked around for him, but like always he was gone long before she wa awake. She sat up on the bed, her mind miles away. She didn't know where the others were and to be honest she didn't want to see any of them right now. She was still trying to wrap her head around everything.

 

'So JIyong didn't kill oppa...CG did.'

 

Her hands grabbed the sheets underneath her tightly at the thought.

 

'Sanghyun oppa was drugged?'...He was JIyong's bestfriend.

 

The realisation hit her and she took a sharp breath in. All this time, she'd been so horrible to him even though all Jiyong did was try to help her and her brother. She closed her eyes and sighed heavily, she'd treated him so badly, she'd shouted at him, hit him, told him that she could never forgive him and he took all that without a single word back. 

 

'He must have been hurting so much', Dara thought, 'All because of me'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Find every single gang or crime organisation CG has worked with and bring them to me", JIyong ordered, "I want to know what he's up to."

 

Daesung nodded and left the girl's apartment.

 

"Taeyang, trace all his recent activities, tap his phone, hack into his computer...don't miss a single thing do you hear me?"

 

"I'll get onto it right away." Taeyang replied.

 

"Taeyang I'll help", Bom said and followed him out.

 

 

"We must have missed something before", Jiyong mummered, "He must  be up to something. He knows the girls know about him so why hasn't he acted yet?"

 

 

"Don't worry oppa", Minzy said, "Nothing is going to happen to them."

 

Jiyong looked at Minzy smiled weakly.

 

 

"Seungri get cameras around his house and work place", TOP added, "We need to know where he is 24/7 now".

 

"Neh hyung", Seungri said and turned to leave.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara's eyes flickered open at the thought of CG again.

 

He was the reason all this was happening in the first place. Undescribale hatred ran through her veins and he tightened her jaw to control herself. But she knew he had to pay for what he did to her oppa, what he did to everyone.

 

She wanted to kill him, she wanted to erase CG from her life forever.

 

 

Dara angrily stood up and stormed out of the room without thinking twice but stopped when she saw Young deuk in the lounge.

 

 

"Young deuk?", she called out.

 

"Dara", Young deuk stood up, "Mianhe, GD hyung told me to keep an eye on you."

 

 

Dara sighed but turned to him and smiled weakly, "....ok then..." 

 

 

She went back into the room and closed the room behind her.

 

JIyong wasn't going to give up was he? He must have known she would try to go after CG. But JIyong locking her up like this wasn't going to stop her. CG had to pay for what he did to her brother.

 

 

She took a deep breath and put on a smile before opening the door again.

 

 

 

Young deuk turned around at the sound of the door opening.

 

 

 

"Young deuk...could you go up and see if Minzy or the girls have something I can take for a headache", Dara rubbed her head and looked at him.

 

"Are you not feeling well?", Young deuk ased worriedly.

 

Dara shook her head, "Ani don't worry it's just a little headache that's all."

 

"Ok...I'll be right back, go back into your room and rest", Young deuk said and walked out of the flat.

 

 

 

Dara watched him go and her smile dropped. She then turned back to the apartment and looked around, she knew Jiyong always kept a gun here. She just had to find it before Young deuk came back.

 

Dara ran to the lounge and opened up the drawers and looked under the table and in vases. She quickly looked towards halmoni's room to make sure she wasn't awake and ran into Jiyong's room hoping to find the gun there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"He's up to something TOP I know it!", Jiyong muttered as they stood in the kitchen, "He knows the girls are with us, so why isn't he doing anything?!"

 

"That's what' worrying me too", TOP mumbled as he stared into space, "And I have a feeling he's going to use the girls to get what he wants."

 

Jiyong's eyes flickered up at him and his face grew dark, knowing TOP was telling the truth.

 

 

 

"Hyung where's Minzy?", Young deuk suddenly appeared by the kitchen door.

 

Jiyong's eyes widened, "What are you doing here?!"

 

"Dara said she had a headache and wanted some medication-"

 

"You left her?!", Jiyong ran past him and out of the apartment.

 

 

"You idiot!", TOP sighed angrily before glaring at Young deuk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where is it?!", Dara said to herself as she fumbled through the drawers in the room. She covered her face in fustration, where would Jiyong hide his gun.

 

Suddenly she turned to the bathroom and ran in there, throwing everything off the shelves and trying to find the gun.

 

"ah!", she suddenly winced in pain and she rolled her sleeve up to reveal a small blue circle around where she'd been scratched the night before. She furrowed her brows but quickly shook her head, thinking it was just a bruise and left the bathroom

 

 

"Where would he put it?", she  turned to go into the walk in wardrobe room and pushed the clothes aside as she looked for the gun.

 

"come on!", Dara begged as she pushed all the clothes aside and fumbled around for it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Looking for this?"

 

 

 

Dara suddenly spun around and saw Jiyong stood by the door holding his gun out to her. She held her breath and avoided his gaze. 

 

 

"Here have it."

 

Dara's eyes flickered up to his in shock.

 

Jiyong looked at her calmly before smirking, "Take the gun, I want to see what you're going to do."

 

Dara gritted her teeth, "You think this is funny?"

 

"No", he said bluntly, "There's nothing funny about killing someone."

 

Dara furrowed her brows and angrily looked away, "He's not just someone...he killed oppa! He deserves to die!"

 

 

Jiyong suddenly smiled bitterly, "You sound just like me?"

 

Dara blinked and looked up at him.

 

 

"Did I make you this way?", he asked sincerely, "You've changed...you're not the girl I fell in love with."

 

Dara's face fell as she tried to understand what he was saying.

 

 

"You changed me", he said as if talking to himself, "But how could I have not have seen that...I changed you too."

 

 

Dara slowly shook her head as he vision blurred from the tears forming in her eyes, "...he killed oppa...I can't-"

 

"Don't you know we're trying to catch him already?!", Jiyong shouted, "I said I'll do it didn't I?!"

 

Dara wiped her tears and looked away.

 

"Why won't you just think straight for once?!", JIyong shouted, "Do you want to die?!"

 

"He killed oppa!! I need to do it for oppa!!", Dara shouted back.

 

 

JIyong tightened his jaw and looked straight at her, "I know what it's like to hate every single thing in this world! It's tiring and miserable! Do you really want to keep living that way?!Do you think Sanghyun wanted this for you?!"

 

 

Dara startled slightly and bit her quivering lip.

 

 

"If you do then you're going the right ing way!", JIyong threw the gun and it landed in front of her, "You want that kind of life?! Fine!! You can go kill CG then! Well you can try!"

 

 

Dara stared at the gun in front of her numbly.

 

 

"But know this much", Jiyong seriously, "Once you go, there's no turning back. Soon enough you'll hate yourself...you'll hate everyone else, and you will lose every single person in your life....even me."

 

Dara snapped her eyes up at him in shock as a tear fell down her face.

 

 

Jiyong sighed and stepped back before turning and walking out of the room.

 

 

 

 

Dara stared at the doorway before her gaze met the gun on the floor.

 

She slowly picked it up with her shaking hands and she looked at it painstakingly as if deciding what to do.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"There's nothing unusual in his work computer", taeyang mumbled, "I've checked it a dozen times."

 

"He wouldn't have", Bom shook her head as she looked at the laptop screen, "It'd be too risky but chief did say-"

 

"Chief?", taeyang asked suddenly making Bom widen her eyes.

 

"...um...", Bom stuttered.

 

"You've been talking to your chief about this haven't you?" taeyang asked darkly.

 

Bom sighed and looked at Taeyang, "Look I know you don't like it but we can't do this on our own."

 

Taeyang shook his head, "Unbelievable, after everything you're still going behind our back."

 

"How is this going behind- no I'm trying to help", Bom tried to explain, "We know CG is up to something big and the sooner we find out the better."

 

"And how is involving your chief helping?", Taeyang raised a brow.

 

"We need someone inside the force to keep an eye and give us heads up-"

 

 

"What are you two whispering about?", 

 

 

The two startled and saw TOP walking towards them.

 

 

Bom nervously glanced at Taeyang.

 

 

"What's going on?", TOP furrowed his brows noticing something was off.

 

 

 

"...um...we...were...", Bom stuttered.

 

"Nothing", Taeyang interrupted, "Just work you want to help?"

 

TOP shrugged and saw down.

 

 

Bom sighed with relief, "...I need a drink", she said and stood up going to the kitchen.

 

 

"What's wrong with her?", TOP asked Taeyang.

 

"You", Taeyang pointed out.

 

"Is she still mad?", TOP asked guiltily.

 

"What do you think?", Taeyang smirked, "Be careful hyung...if you carry on this way she might want to go to a better guy", he winked teasingly.

 

"YAH!", TOP stood up.

 

"Just saying", Taeyang teased, "She is cute-"

 

"YAH!", TOP shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara finally stepped out of the bedroom and peered into the darkness. She knew Jiyong was here somewhere so she slowly walked towards the lounge.

 

 

And just like she thought he was sitting there, his face buried in his hands.

 

 

 

Dara slowly walked to him and placed the gun on the table in front.

 

Sensing someone there JIyong looked up and saw Dara putting the gun on the table. 

 

He followed her with his eyes as she sat down beside him and curled her legs onto the sofa. She then wrapped her arms around his arm and leaned on him.

 

 

"....i don;t want to be like this way anymore..."

 

JIyong looked down at her as she stared into space.

 

 

"....i don't want to lose you..."

 

Jiyong sighed and traced her face before lifting her chin so she could look at me. He furrowed his brows at the sight of tears in her eyes and he quickly wiped the ones that fell. Jiyong's lips parted slightly as he tried to say something.

 

 

"please...", dara stopped as she tried to suppress lump in , "..so please...don't fall out of love with me...."

 

 

Jiyong shook his head and turned to her before cupping her face.

 

Dara lowered her eyes as she tried hard not to cry.

 

"Dara", Jiyong furrowed his brows worriedly, "When I said...I mean that's not what I meant."

 

She closed her eyes as her lips quivered.

 

"Dara look at me", Jiyong tilted her head towards her, "I didn't mean that, I love you! How many times do i have to tell you that that's never going to change."

 

Dara flutterd her sad eyes open and bit her lip.

 

 

"More than anything else in this world I want you to be safe", Jiyong explained, "More than anything I want you to stay by my side...how can you even think that I don't...", he sighed not knowing how to explain to her.

 

 

Dara hands slowly clasped onto his sleeve,"...promise?"

 

JIyong nooded, "Promise...all I was trying to say was...I don't want you to end up like me."

 

Dara shook her head, "why?....there's nothing wrong with you...I fell in love with you remember..."

 

 

Jiyong smiled softly. There it was again, that warm feeling she gave him with just her words. Just like at the beginning, when her words and actions made him look at life from another perspective, a better one, made him feel like he wasn't bad.

 

Dara furrowed her brows, "...why are you looking at me like that?"

 

"Nothing", Jiyong smiled sadly, "...just don't ever leave me."

 

Dara pouted "...you won't even let me even if I tried."

 

Jiyong's face fell, "I'm being serious Dara."

 

"So am I", Dara replied, "I trust you more than anyone else in this world. I know you'll protect me no matter what." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung CG just left him house with the same man that CL identified as the one that were after them", one of the YG members informed Teddy through the phone.

 

 

"Follow where he's going", Teddy ordered before hanging up.

 

 

 

"What was that?", Seungri asked.

 

"CG's left his house, you think it's safe to fit the cameras in now?", Teddy asked.

 

"Let's go", Seungri grabbed his gun and walked out of the office.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"So...", TOP awkwardly stood by the door of Taeyang's kitchen.

 

Bom looked up and furrowed her frows.

 

 

"...you still mad?"

 

Bom raised a brow, "What do you think?"

 

TOP sighed, "Alright this is getting ridiculous now."

 

"HA!", Bom scoffed before walking past him.

 

 

"Bom wait!", TOP stepped in front of her, "What do you want me to do then? Tell me and I'll do it."

 

"Let chief-"

 

"Anything but that", TOP stopped her.

 

Bom sighed heavily, "Then there's nothing you can do!"

 

"So you're going to act like this until-"

 

"I'm not acting like anything!", Bom stopped him, "This is how I feel! If you don't like the way I'm 'acting' then I'm sure there are hundreds of girls who will just loooovvveeeee to do act just the way you like!", Bom said sarcastically before walking past.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie how's it going?", CL walked into the lab.

 

"I just can't get it right", Gummy sighed and leaned on the counter.

 

"We'll try again unnie", CL said to Gummy.

 

"I've tried this with that, that with this and still nothing!", Gummy said as she stared at all the chemicals on her counter.

 

"Unnie it's ok, chief is trying to get the formula sheet for us remember", CL said.

 

Gummy shook her head, "I don't know why but I just have this feeling that we need to make this antidote quickly."

 

"Unnie?" CL furrowed her brows

 

"And what if the antidote doesn't work", Gummy looked at CL nervously.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! Are you breaking up with me?!" TOP followed Bom out of the kitchen.

 

 

Taeyang's eyes widened as Bom walked to him and sat beside him.

 

"Yah!", TOP shouted at her again.

 

 

"..do you want me to leave?", Taeyang asked awkwardly.

 

"No", Bom said, "Let's just get back to work."

 

Taeyang eyed Bom and TOP quietly.

 

 

TOP took a deep breath and tried to stay calm, "What you're asking of me....I can't do it."

 

Bom slammed the file on the table and stood up, "Ani you won't do it! Not you can't!"

 

"And you know why?!", TOP pointed out.

 

"It wasn't chief that locked you in jail TOP!", Bom said angrily, "Not everyone in the force is corrupt arasso?!"

 

"To me they are!", TOP shouted back.

 

"Being in the police was my life before I came to YG!", Bom shouted, "I trust them with my life! How can you say theyre all corrupt!"

 

"They betrayed you!"

 

"Ani! CG betrayed me!", Bom said, "One person doesn't mean every single one of them betrayed me! But for you, one person's wrong doing makes you think there's no one in this world that can be trusted!"

 

"Can you blame me?!", TOP shouted, "You don't think I wanted to trust the police?! I wanted to be in the police!! And they turned their back on me! They didn't even investigate my case properly and just threw me aside, letting me rot in jail for three years! And you expect me to trust them?!"

 

"Then trust me", Bom sighed, "Just me, don't look anywhere else and just blindly trust me please."

 

 

"....I can't...I'm sorry Bom"

 

 

Bom looked away and shook her head before walking away.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung", Taeyang stood up.

 

"Am I wrong?", TOP asked tiredly.

 

"No", Taeyang shook his head, "But...neither is she."

 

TOP looked at Taeyang.

 

"You just need to figure out whether it should be you that sacrifices or her." Taeyang patted his shoulder, "Come on let's go I need to talk to GD about something."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"G hyung we've installed the cameras and tapped his phone", Seungri informed GD.

 

"Good Seungri", JIyong nodded, "Get back here soon we need to start recording his movements."

 

"Neh hyung"

 

 

Jiyong hung up and turned around to see Dara.

 

Dara loooked at his phone, "...was that about...CG?"

 

Jiyong nodded, "Yea we're...just keeping an eye on him."

 

Dara nodded too and turned around slowly.

 

 

"I know what you're thinking", Jiyong said, "But I'm not going to let him off this easy.

 

Dara smiled weakly, "I know...I just..."

 

 

"Trust me", JIyong walked to her, "I want to kill him too...but we need to clear your name first, once you and the girls have your live back he'll get what's coming to him."

 

Dara sighed and placed her hand on his chest and looked up at him.

 

 

JIyong furrowed his brows when he realised Dara looking paler than usual, "...are you not feeling well?"

 

Dara shook her head, "Ani...just tired."

 

"Go in and have a rest", JIyong traced her hair behind her ear.

 

Dara nodded and smiled weakly, "arasso."

 

 

 

 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

 

"That must be the boys", Jiyong looked towards the door.

 

"They probably need to see you", Dara said as she stepped back, "I'm just going to lie down for a while neh?"

 

"Hmm", Jiyong stepped forward and kissed her forehead before letting her go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"GD", Taeyang and TOP entered, "Need to talk to you about something."

 

"What is it?", Jiyong followed them into the lounge.

 

"We know it was CG behind the Young don and Sanghyun's death", Taeyang started.

 

"Yea.." JIyong waited.

 

"Sanghyun was sent to find out who the traitor was when E7 was sold off by another source remember", Taeyang said, "Same with Young don, we sent him with Teddy hyung to find out who was trading E7 out of the country."

 

JIyong grimaced realising what was going on.

 

"Meaning CG was behind the E7 trading and behind the NIS theft, it's the only explaination." TOP added.

 

Suddenly JIyong's face fell, "...that means the girls are in danger."

 

"What do you mean?", Taeyang asked.

 

"He hasn't done anything to them yet because he's going to use them against us to get E7", JIyong said, "Otherwise he would have tried to hurt the girls already, no...he's up to something."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara suddenly sat up on the bed and scrunched her face when she felt a sharp pain in her chest. She gasped for air but that made it worse.

 

"...ah...", she pushed herself up and went into the bathroom.

 

She looked at the mirror and realised how pale she looked, she shook her head and splashed her face with some water.

 

 

"...ahhh", Dara suddenly grabbed her stomach and slid to the floor in pain.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly someone knocked on the door and Taeyang walked to open the door. It was the girls with Gummy.

 

 

"Mianhe", Minzy apologised, "We wanted to see Dara unnie...is she ok?"

 

 

"She's sleeping", Jiyong nodded towards the bedroom.

 

 

"Why do you three look so serious?", Gummy asked.

 

 

"Nothing noona", TOP shook his head, "Just CG."

 

"We need to figure out what he's up to", JIyong muttered.

 

"Can't we just kill him", TOP sighed.

 

"No", Jiyong shook his head, "Not yet, we need to clear the girls' names first. We just need to find evidence against him that's all."

 

 

"It might be easier...if you...", Minzy eyed the girls nervously, "...if you...got help."

 

"Help?", Jiyong furrowed his brows, "What kind of help?"

 

 

CL stepped forward nervously, "...CG is behind the drugging we know that now...actually....Gummy unnie...has been trying to make an antidote for the drug"

 

 

The boys looked at Gummy in shock, "Is that possible?"

 

"Maybe", Gummy said slowly, "I don't know yet...but the only way to make the antidote is...to get the drug."

 

 

"What do you mean?", Jiyong asked.

 

"It's like an antivenom for snake bites, it has to be made from the poison itself", Gummy explained.

 

"But why are you making one anyway?", Taeyang asked.

 

"Because it's strange CG hasn't tried to track us down yet", Bom said, "We think...he might try to use the drug on one of us."

 

TOP and the boys stiffened.

 

"If he does we need to have an antidote ready", CL continued.

 

 

"That's why we need help....", Minzy said, "....the police chief is on our side-"

 

"The police chief?", JIyong furrowed his brows, this was the first time hearing this.

 

"Yes oppa, just listen before you get angry please" Minzy stepped forward, "His brother in law used to work in the same lab as CG, it's possible he might be able to make the drug or even better the antidote."

 

 

Jiyong looked at the girls in silence.

 

 

 

"Also...you need help tracking him down and chief knows a lot about CG", CL added, "If we let him help, we might be able to find evidnce against CG before he does anything drastic."

 

 

Jiyong turned to the guys in disbelief, "...Do you two know about this?"

 

Taeyang and TOP looked away.

 

Jiyong sighed and turned back to the girls, "And what if this chief of yours turns out to be on CG's side?"

 

"He's not!", Bom said.

 

"It's fine you saying that Bom, but you're part of YG now you can't just go around blindly trusting people", JIyong said making TOP'ss eyes flutter towards Bom.

 

"But he is", Bom said, "He's someone I trust."

 

JIyong shook his head, "No mianhe but no-"

 

"Let's do it", TOP suddenly said.

 

 

Bom blinked slightly in shock.

 

 

JIyong furrowed his brows and looked at TOP, "Out of everyone...you want help from the police?"

 

TOP tightened his jaw, it was hard for him to accept it too, but he wanted to trust Bom, he wanted to do it for.

 

"You said the girls are in danger", TOP replied, "If working with their chief means bringing this guy down then we should do it."

 

 

Bom broke into a sad but warm smile, knowing he was doing it for her.

 

 

Jiyong sighed and looked back at the girls, "...aish....ok..but I don't want him anywhere near this place or HQ. Everything that needs to be said is done over the phone understood."

 

The girls smiled and nodded.

 

 

"Can we go see Dara unnie now please?", Minzy begged.

 

"She's sleeping Minzy", Jiyong said.

 

"Please oppa, I'll just look and leave", Minzy said making her way to the room without listening to his answer.

 

 

 

Bom looked at TOP and smiled. TOP half heartedly smiled, he didn't feel good about what he was doing but if it meant keeping Bom safe.

 

Bom noticed the smile and walked towards him.

 

"Are you still mad now?", TOP asked.

 

Bom shook her head.

 

"You still want to break up with me?", TOP teased but his face still had that seriousness.

 

Bom pouted, "...I'm sorry...I pushed you a lot didn't i?"

 

"You only noticed?", TOP raised his brow.

 

Bom bit her lip and looked up at him apologetically, "...mianhe."

 

TOP broke into a smile and kissed her cheek. Bom smiled shyly and traced her har behind her ear.

 

"I'm trusting you blindly Bom...don't let me down arasso", TOP said softly.

 

She could sense the vulnerability in his voice and her face fell. She traced her hands to his chest and leaned in to kiss him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie?", Minzy peeped through the door but it was empty, "huh?...I thought oppa said she was sleeping?"

 

Minzy pouted and thought she might be in halmoni's room. As she closed the door behind her she heard someone coughing inside. Minzy furrowed her brows and walked back into the room.

 

 

Someone was violently coughing from inside the bathroom.

 

"Unnie? Dara unnie?", Minzy ran to the bathroom door and knocked on the locked door, "Unnie?! Is that you?!!"

 

 

 

 

Dara continued to cough, she clutched her top and pulled at it as she felt like something was aqueezing her lungs. 

 

 

 

 

"UNNIE?!"< Minzy kept banging on the door hearing Dara inside, "Oh god....", she turned and ran out to find the others.

 

 

 

 

Dara gasped for air as she felt like she was going to faint but she couldn't stop coughing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa!!", Minzy ran towards the others, "UNNIE!!"

 

"What's wrong?!", JIyong stood up

 

"Dara unnie!", Minzy panicked and JIyong ran past her to their room followed by the others.

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong ran into the room and banged on the door, "Dara!! Dara!!"

 

 

 

Dara heard Jiyong's voice and panicked, she didn't want him to see her like this but she felt too weak to even utter a word. When she tried to speak she started uncontrollably coughing again.

 

 

"Sh!t!", JIyong cursed when he heard her cough, "OPEN UP!! DARA!"

 

 

"What's going on?!", Bom asked anxiously.

 

 

"She was coughing and wouldn't open the door!!", Minzy explained nervously.

 

 

"Dara!!", CL ran to the door and banged on the door.

 

 

 

 

 

Inside Dara clutched her heart with one hand and covered with the other as she continued to cough.

 

 

 

 

 

"Move!"Jiyong told the others and he banged his body on the door.

 

 

TOP helped him and banged on the door to open it but it wouldn't budge.

 

"Damnit!", Jiyong shouted before grabbing his gun and shooting at the door handle.

 

 

The girls stepped back from the shock but Jiyong continued to shoot at it. After that he kicked the door and it flung open.

 

 

"Dara!", Jiyong gasped when he saw Dara on the floor, covering with her hands.

 

He ran to her and fell onto his knees in front of her, "Dara!!", he pulled her closer to him and tried to make her look at him, "What's wrong?!"

 

 

But Dara shook her head, still covered with her hands. She felt so faint and tired that her eyes slowly started to close.

 

"Dara!", Jiyong shook her again.

 

 

"Dara!", Bom shouted, she was about to run to her but stopped when she noticied something.

 

 

Slowly Dara leaned on Jiyong's chest and she breathed heavily.

 

 

"Someone call the doctor!!", Jiyong shouted.

 

"...what's that?", Bom asked slowly as she pointed at Dara's hands.

 

 

Jiyong looked down at Dara just as her hands slipped of and landed by her side....full of blood.