There's nothing between us

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"ahh", JIyong grimaced when he felt his stiff neck. He pushed himself up slightly and leaned back on the wall. It was the morning now, but it must have been early because he couldn't hear halmoni or Dara. 

 

 

He suddenly looked down towards the corridor to halmoni's room, if she saw him sleeping outside the room she was bound to ask questions. He sighed and raked his hair with his fingers before pulling the blanket that Dara had covered him up with off and stood up.

 

 

 

He rubbed his face as he entered the room, expecting to see Dara but he stopped when he saw the bed empty.

 

 

JIyong blinked and looked around the room, surprise that Dara wasn't there.

 

 

Every other time they'd ended up spending the night, Jiyong always woke up before Dara. And no one, not even Dara knew this but every single time he had to force himself to leave her side. So for the first time, he was the one feeling lost without seeing her in the morning.

 

 

He went to sit on the edge of the bed and leaned his elbows on his knees.

 

 

'What am I going to do with you Dara?...You don't want me and I don't want to lose you.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOP got his phone out and called Seungri, "Yah!"

 

"Neh hyung?"

 

"Did I leave my wallet at your's last night?", TOP asked as he looked around the lounge.

 

"I don't think so", Seungri replied.

 

"Dammit!", TOP muttered, "Have a look still."

 

"Neh hyung, I'll bring it over if I find it."

 

"Arasso", TOP ended the call and sighed as he scanned his apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

"Where the hell did I leave it?!", TOP threw his phone on the couch in fustration. He didn't have time for this, he needed to get to the HQ.

 

 

 

 

"Maybe I left it in my room", he mumbled to himself before heading to his room.

 

 

He emptied his jacket pockets, checked the drawers, the table, the bathroom but he couldn't find it.

 

 

 

 

TOP was about to give up as he walked towards the door when he stopped and turned back to the bed. His eyes went down to under the bed, maybe it fell there.

 

 

 

He let go of the door knob and casually walked to the bed before kneeling on his knees.

 

 

He bent his head low and something caught his eyes, it looked like an envelope.

 

"what's that?", he asked himself as he reached under his bed to get it.

 

 

 

"Hyung!"

 

 

TOP suddenly turned around at the sound of Seungri's voice and stood up, forgetting about the envelope under his bed.

 

 

He hurried out of his room just as Seungri was walking into the lounge.

 

 

"Did you find it?"

 

"Yup", Seungri threw TOP's wallet at him.

 

TOP caught it and put it in his back pocket, "I've been looking for it all morning thanks maknae."

 

"No problem, shall we get going", Seungri said as he TOP left the apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom yawned as she walked out of her room and abruptly stopped when she saw a board outside her room. She furrowed her brows and tiptoed to look behind the board but there was no one there.

 

She rubbed her eyes and read the brightly noted and decorated board.

 

 

"...how to get your guy back....number one...be y...what the hell?" Bom read out in confusion, "...number two flirt with random men...", Bom shook her head and walked past the board into the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Was that board meant for me?", Bom asked Minzy as she entered the kitchen where Minzy and Dara were.

 

"Did you read it?", Minzy asked expectantly.

 

"No", Bom shook her head bluntly before getting a mug out to make some coffee.

 

 

"Ah wae?!", Minzy pouted.

 

 

"Be y and flirt with random men?", Bom asked, "What do I look like to you? A e?!"

 

Mnzy sighed and Dara just smiled as she sipped her coffee, "Unnie, this is the only way to get TOP oppa back!"

 

 

"Can we not talk about him", Bom said flatly, "If he wants to talk to me then he can do it himself!"

 

 

Minzy facepalmed herself, "Do you not know my oppas yet? If they have feelings they fight it!!"

 

"And that's my problem why?", Bom asked.

 

"Um because jees...I don't know maybe because the girl he fell in love turned out to be a cop who wanted to kick his in jail", Minzy pointed out.

 

 

"I thought you were ok with it?", Bom said.

 

"I am but he's not!", Minzy retorted, "So are you going to listen to me or not?!"

 

"Do I have a choice?", Bom asked sitting next to Dara.

 

"Ok so the oppas have a deal going down tonight, and they're going to be at the club", Minzy informed them, "I think we should go too."

 

"Minzy, everyone in Seoul knows what we look like, you honestly think going out is safe?", Dara asked.

 

"Unnie, this is underground", Minzy sighed, "Only gangs go to these clubs, you think any of them are going to suddenly decide they want to help the police out?"

 

"Fair point" Dara nodded.

 

"So are we in?" Minzy asked.

 

"Whatever" Dara shrugged, not bothered.

 

"I guess", Bom sighed, "But I need to go to HQ today, Taeyang needs help with the police cases still."

 

"I'll come too", Dara said, "The faster we find out what CG is up to the faster we'll clear our names."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sir, we've found out YG are doing a deal tonight at one of their clubs" Scar informed CG.

 

 

"And?", CG asked.

 

 

"We think it's to do with their E7 trade", Scar said.

 

 

"Think? Think again?!" CG shouted, "I want definite answers dammit! Go to the club and find out as much as you can!"

 

 

"Neh", Scar nodded somberly.

 

 

"And don't let them see you got it!", CG shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mianhe Taeyang I'm late", Bom ran into the HQ where the boys were.

 

 

She ran past TOP without even blinking an eyelid at him and sat next to Taeyang.

 

 

TOP stared at her in confusion before he saw Minzy smiling knowingly at him. He cleared his throat and looked away.

 

 

"It's ok Bom", Taeyang said giving her a file, "These are all the dates of the drug busts, see if you can find any link with those."

 

Bom nodded and got right into it.

 

 

 

 

CL saw Seungri walking towards her and she quickly walked up to Daesung instead.

 

"Daesung I heard you're looking into the men that attacked us", CL said quickly making Seungri stop in the middle of the room, "I can try to identify the ones you've gathered."
 

"Yeah that'll be helpful, let's go to find Teddy hyung, he's been helping me with it." Daesung said as he led CL out of the room.

 

 

Seungri sighed and hit his head with the file before going back to his work.

 

 

 

 

 

Dara walked up to one fo the tables and picked up a file, she furrowed her brows as she read what the boys had found about CG so far.

 

 

 

"Where did you go this morning?"

 

Dara looked up and saw Jiyong standing next to her with a nonchalant expression.

 

 

"Don't worry, I told halmoni before I left" Dara said as she went back to reading the file.

 

"That's not what I asked", JIyong stated.

 

Since when did I have to answer all your questions?", Dara asked in annoyance.

 

"Since you became an outlaw living under my roof", Jiyong pointed out.

 

Dara scoffed in disbelief, "And who's fault is that?"

 

"You think it's my fault that the police decided to stab you in the back", Jiyong raised a brow.

 

"Yes, because of your stupid criminal activities, I had to take on this stupid undercover case which resulted in me meeting you and therefore in conclusion it is your fault!", Dara muttered angrily before walking away to sit by Seungri.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sir", Kangin burst into Chief Kim's room.

 

"What is it?", the chief asked as he looked up

 

"You wanted me to find out if anyone got hold of the CCTV video before me right?" Kangin said slightly out of breath.

 

"Yes and?"

 

"The security knew nothing about it, but another CCTV from within the building that looks out on the Han River caught this", Kangin pulled out his USB and gave it to the chief.

 

The chief inserted it and played the video.

 

 

It was a video of a hooded man sneaking into the premises after closing time.

 

 

"Do you know who it is?" the chief asked.

 

"I asked the staff at that building and they said after closing, no one enters the building, it's locked", Kangin answered.

 

"So who is it?!"

 

"Here's the interesting part sir", Kangin raised his brows, "It's a security lock, meaning only the security staff and emergency services such as the police have access to the lock code."

 

The chief furrowed his brows, "So either the security or-"

 

"Or someone with police links got into the building", Kangin nodded.

 

"Ok good Kangin", chief smiled, "I want you to quietly check the system of all officers and see who used the code"

 

"Neh chief!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I just remember a scar across his face", CL shuddered suddenly at the thought.

 

"Yeah I remember seeing that guy", Daesung nodded.

 

"I'd never seen him before until I saw him with CG that day at the station", CL explained.

 

 

"What about the other men?" Teddy asked, "Did anyone shout their names by any chance?"

 

CL nodded, "Mianhe...I can't remember."

 

"It's ok take your time", Teddy sighed.

 

"But I do remember the guy with the scar saying that his boss, who I assume is CG didn't care whether we were dead or alive, so I know CG really wants to get rid of us", CL said staring into space

 

 

The boys looked at each other, maybe they'd been too harsh on the girls all this time. They were used to always living close to death, but the girls weren't. They didn't see the world like the boys did, so suddenly being thrown into such a difficult situation must be hard for them too.

 

 

 

"Didn't realy expect to be in this situation", Cl sighed.

 

 

"We're doing everything we can CL...don't worry too much", Teddy said awkwardly, not knowing how to be sympathetic.

 

"Thank you", Cl nodded sincerely, "Even though you know who we really are you're still willing to help."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You went shopping? Without me?", Gummy frowned when she saw Minzy struggling up the steps towards her with numerous shopping bags.

 

"Where...are...the....unnies?" Minzy asked panting.

 

"They went home already I think" Gummy answered.

 

 

"WHAT?!", Minzy looked at her watch, it was already 6, had she really been gone that long?, "WHat about the oppas?"

 

"We've got a deal going down tonight remember", Gummy said seriously, "Think they're still inside."

 

"Ok!", Minzy nodded tiredly as she headed back down the stairs.

 

 

 

"Wait what is in all those bags?!",  Gummy called out.

 

"My weapons!", Minzy said as she wiped the sweat of her forehead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aha aha", CL laughed awkwardly as she came out of the room in one of Minzy's 'weapon' , "...you want me to wear this tonight?"

 

"Wow! UNNIE DAEBAK!",Minzy nodded happily before handing her shoes.

 

"Isn't it a bit low in the ....you know area?", CL pointed at her cleavage.

 

"Uh yeah, that's why I bought it for you", Minzy said obviously, "Seungri oppa likes a womanly figure unnie, and this dress is perfect for it."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Minzy?", Bom peaked her head through her door and looked at CL and Minzy, "I don't know about this...it's a bit short?"

 

"Just come out unnie", Minzy called her over.

 

 

Bom sheepishly walked out of her room and tugged the side of her skirt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Bom, you look amazing!", CL had to agree with Minzy on this one.

 

"You think?", Bom looked at her dress.

 

"Unnie, you know what feature on a girl TOP oppa likes the best?", Minzy asked.

 

Bom shook her head.

 

"The legs", Minzy pointed at hers, "And when he sees your legs he won't know what hit him!"

 

 

 

 

"Uhum uhum", Dara cleared , "Bodyguard Dara ready to report for duty!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"hehe unnie you look pretty!", Minzy clapped her hands.

 

"You think I can do my bodyguard duties in a dress like this?", Dara exclaimed.

 

"You're not my bodyguards anymore remember", Minzy pointed out.

 

"Ah...", Dara remembered and nodded realising that.

 

 

"Now I have intentionally dressed you three in white so that the oppas will only be looking at you KYAH! I'm a genius"< Minzy patted herself.

 

"You think it's going to work?", Bom raised a brow.

 

"Unnie, have I ever failed before?" Minzy asked, "Just try to be very seductive tonight, try not to pay too much attention to the oppas and flirt with random men."

 

 

"Where do you get these ideas from seriously?", Dara grabbed her phone, "Let's go come on."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What's happening there?"

 

"Boss I've just got here, and YG are definetly in the club", Scar said as he sat in his car outside the club.

 

"And the girls? Any sight of them?"

 

"Not yet boss."

 

"See if you can find them too, I want to know what YG are planning to do with them"

 

"Yes Boss."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ah", Minzy suddenly appeared out of nowhere and stood next to the boys at the bar, "Oppa buy me a drink please?"

 

"What? What are you doing here?" the boys looked at her angrily.

 

 

"I came with the unnies", she shrugged.

 

"The girls came?!" JIyong grimaced.

 

"Why are they here?!", TOP stepped in, "It's too dangerous."
 

 

"Oh chill will you", Minzy shook her head, "So tense all the time."

 

"Yah Minzy!", TOP said sternly

 

 

"Where are they?!", Seungri furrowed his brows and looked through the crowd.

 

 

Minzy swivelled around, "They? You mean CL unnie?"

 

Seungri coughed awkwardly and looked at Minzy.

 

 

"She's over there", she pointed to CL who was dancing with some random people.

 

Minzy tried not to smile as she saw Seungri's mouth drop at the dress she was wearing.

 

"Like what you see?", Minzy asked.

 

Without realising it Seungri nodded, "Huh...I mean no!"

 

 

Minzy shrugged and turned to see TOP with a frown on his face. She followed his gaze to Bom who was standing talking to a few other YG members.

 

 

"You know...sitting here isn't going to stop that guy getting Bom unnie's phone number", Minzy said slowly trying to put thoughts into TOP's head,"..she looks like she likes him"

 

TOP abruptly turned and glared at Minzy.

 

"What? I'm just saying", Minzy backed away.

 

 

 

She turned around to Jiyong but he wasn't there. She furrowed her brows and and then smirked when she saw him making his way to the other side of the club where Dara was chatting to a guy.

 

 

 

 

-------

 

 

 

 

"You have a kid?", Dara asked gobsmacked, "But you look so young."

 

The guy nodded, "Yup she's three, I got this tattoo of her want to see", the guy took of his blazer and rolled up his sleves showing Dara his tattoo.

 

 

 

They were having a perfectly innocent conversation but from where JIyong was standing, all he could see was Dara leaning in too close to him, as if they were going to kiss.

 

 

He curled his hands into fists and stormed towards them.

 

 

"OW!", Dara winced when she felt a strong grip on her arm yanking her up.

 

She looked up and saw Jiyong.

 

"What the hell Jiyong?!", Dara tried break free.

 

"What are you doing here?", JIyong said through gritted teeth.

 

"Having a conversation!", Dara retorted before breaking free, "He was showing me a tattoo of his daughter."

 

 

JIyong blinked and turned to the guy and saw a tattoo fo a little girl's face on his arm.

 

 

"What the hell is wrong with you seriously?!", Dara rubbed her arm in pain before storming off angrily.

 

 

 

Jiyong raked his hair with his fingers in fustration and turned to run after her.

 

 

"Jiyong!", Teddy stopped him.

 

"What?!", Jiyong replied.

 

"The deal?", Teddy reminded him.

 

JIyong cursed under his breath and walked away to the basement with Teddy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You really shouldn't wear a dress like that here", the guy said to Bom, "People can't stop staring at you."

 

Bom blushed and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

 

"Listen I know this sounds really forward but can I have your number?", the guy asked.

 

 

"Um...", she smiled and looked up and suddenly stopped smiling when she saw TOP standing next to the guy with his arms across his chest.

 

 

The guy turned around and saw TOP too, "Oh...Boss!"

 

TOP glared at the guy with such intensity, the guy just bowed to both of them and left.

 

 

 

 

TOP turned back and met Bom's gaze. He quickly looked to the floor but that only managed to make him catch sight of her legs. He gulped as his eyes slowly lifted up from her feet up to her legs, to her body and finally to her face.

 

Bom nervously looked away to when she saw TOP looking at her like that.

 

 

"AH!", someone roughly bumped into Bom pushing her onto TOP.

 

"YAH!", TOP wrapped his arm around her waist and shouted at the guy.

 

 

"Mianhe", the guy apologised.

 

But TOP grabbed his collar, "Can't you see where you're going?!"

 

"...sorry", the guy apologised again. He wasn't part of YG but he knew who TOP was and how powerful he was too.

 

"Leave him TOP", Bom tried to pull his arm away.

 

But TOP wouldn't budge.

 

 

"TOP!" Bom finally yanked his hand off she then turned to the guy and bowed, "I'm sorry."

 

The guy left and she turned around angrily, "What is your problem?!"

 

 

TOP clenched his jaw and looked away.

 

 

"You're angry at me so why are you getting angry at others!", Bom said angrily, "Instead of just standing there just get angry at me!"

 

TOP turned to walk away but Bom grabbed his hand and turned him back around.

 

 

"Bom don't push it", he said through gritted teeth.

 

 

"What did that guy do anyway?", Bom shouted, "It was an accident and he said sorry-"

 

"Sorry seems to make everything ok for you doesn't it?!", TOP retorted.

 

"What do you want me to do then?!", Bom shouted back.

 

"Nothing! Don't do anything!", TOP grabbed her arms and shook her slightly.

 

"How can I do nothing?!!", Bom shouted in fustration, "At least let me try!"

 

"There's nothing between us for you to try so hard", TOP said through gritted teeth, "So just leave it"

 

 

"...nothing between us?", she asked quietly in slight shock.

 

TOP's eyes softened slightly when he saw the hurt in her eyes.

 

 

Bom nodded slowly, "...fine...if there's nothing going on between us then you won't mind me getting with a few guys here tonight then right?"

 

TOP sighed heavily, "don't Bom-"

 

 

Bom angrily hit his arms off her and she stepped back, "You said it TOP not me..so don't you dare try to stop me tonight."

 

Bom glared at him one last time before walking off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next update for more jealousy and a lot more drama!! xx