New Plan

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

                      

 

A big shout out to foreverdaragon for making this ever so cool poster for undercover love. IT'S AWESOME! THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

 

Enjoy the update keke

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"His track record is clean", Young deuk came into the office where the boys and Gummy  were and handed the file to Jiyong.

 

 

JIyong furrowed as he looked through the file.

 

"He's been in the police force for more than 30 years", Young deuk explained, "But I did find something unsual."

 

Jiyong looked up at him with a raised brow.

 

"He has a particular interest in gang-related drug trade cases", Young deuk said.

 

 

TOP stood up and walked towards taking the file from Jiyong and reading it, "Is this same guy that stole the NIS device?"

 

Gummy nodded, "That's what CL said."

 

"Why didn't they report him then?", Seungri asked.

 

"CG found out CL heard everything,  that's why he sent men after her and the girls", Gummy explained, "That's what I've been trying to tell you."

 

"So that's why he's framing the girls", Taeyang nodded understanding, "saying that they were part of YG to begin with."

 

 

"What do we do now then?", Seungri asked

 

 

"We find out what he's up to", Jiyong grimaced.

 

"And the girls?", Gummy asked, "What about them? It's not safe for them out there anymore."

 

 

"I'm taking them home"

 

 

The boys and Gummy turned around to find Minzy standing by the door. She glared at the boys, "Don't even try to stop me."

 

 

Jiyong and TOP looked at each other and held their stare until TOP finally looked away and walked out past Minzy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sir, I tracked down the call and it came from a payphone down by Han River", Kangin reported to the chief.

 

"Go there and see if you can find out who made that call", Cheif ordered him.

 

"Neh chief", Kangin nodded and left.

 

The chief returned to his computer and continued looking through all the case the CG has personally ever worked on, he knew he would be able to get find some connection. For the girls sake he had to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie slowly", Minzy helped Bom into the apartment.

 


Dara looked back and grimaced when she saw four bodyguards outside the door.

 

 

"Why...did you bring us back here?", CL asked Minzy.

 

 

Minzy stopped and turned around facing them, she paused,"......You must be tired, get some rest unnies."

 

 

"Minzy!", CL stopped her again.

 

 

"Do you want me to give up on you then?", Minzy asked suddenly making the older girs look at her strangely, "The police are out there looking for you and what do you think will happen when they find you?"

 

"You think we're any safer here?", Dara asked back.

 

"Unnie", Minzy looked at Dara, "You don't realise it but for you three right now there isn't a safer palce than here."

 

The girls furrowed their brows in confusion as Minzy walked to her room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyang picked up his phone and rang someone.

 

 

"Neh boss", one of the bodyguards outside the girls' apartment picked up.

 

"Did the girls get home?", Taeyang asked looking at Jiyong.

 

"Neh boss, all four girls are inside the apartment now."

 

"Ok, make sure they don't leave", Taeyang said before hanging up.

 

 

Taeyang turned back to Jiyong and crossed his arms across his chest, "You could have just rung them yourself."

 

Jiyong looked away and stood up, "Did...they-"

 

"Yea they're home now."

 

JIyong nodded and looked down at the floor.

 

"Why didn't you tell her the truth G?", Taeyang asked.

 

 

Jiyong's eyes flickered up to Taeyang before he looked away.

 


"Arasso if you don't want to talk about it don't", Taeyang sighed, "But until you tell her she's going to keep hating you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara stepped into her empty bedroom and looked around silently. Something in the air reminded her of Jiyong and she grimaced at the thought before going to sit down on the bed.

 

 

Little did she know that was that was the very spot that JIyong had sat when he imagined her vision by the window.

 

Dara shook her head and looked up at the window,

 

 

"oppa....don't worry...I'll never forgive him for what he did to you...never..", Dara held her breath angrily looking out into the night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

*knock knock*

 

 

Minzy turned her head towards the door, "Come in."

 

CL opened the door and looked up at Minzy hesitantly.

 

Minzy slowly stood up and waited for CL to say something.

 

CL took a tiny step in and nervously looked around the room.

 

"Unnie?"

 

CL took a deep breath, "....I ...came to apologise.."

 

Minzy bit her lip and looked sadly at CL.

 

"...I know what we did to you guys was bad, so bad that I feel ashamed about even asking for your forgiveness...", CL sighed, "But...believe me when i say we didn't want to hurt you guys at all."

 

Minzy stared at her trying to fight her tears back. 

 

 

"That's why we tried to leave before we had to do something we would regret", CL explained, "We never ratted you out, an anoynomous tipper called the police and told them about the location-"
 

"Unnie", Minzy stopped her.

 

CL looked up sadly.

 

"I believe you", Minzy nodded, "I overheard you three talking saying you wanted to leave before you ended up hurting oppas."

 

"...I'm so sorry Minzy..."

 

 

"I believe and I don't care about that", Minzy said slowly, "What hurt me was that you couldn't confide in me."

 

"I couldn't tell you I was a cop."

 

"But if you explained everything to me, don't you think I would understand just how hard of a time you were having...I would have helped you but...you just thought I was like my oppas and kept it from me too."

 

CL looked down apologetically.

 

"You once said that I was just like a sister to you", Minzy said sadly, "Then why didn't you trust me?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

[Music: Never let me go by Florence and the Machine]

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll see you tomorrow", Taeyang patted Jiyong's shoulder before getting off the elevator to his apartment.

 

 

Jiyong nodded and pressed the his floor number. 

 

 

 

He waited with his hands in his pocket until the doors pinged open on his floor.

 

 

He stood there numbly not moving an inch until the doors closed again. He looked back at the floor numbers and instead of opening the doors again his hand slowly went to press the penthouse floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The doors pinged open again and he looked up to see 4 of his men standing by the door. 

 

 

They turned around and saw Jiyong, immediately bowing.

 

Jiyong walked to the door and stood in front of the door, wondering what he was even doing there. He sighed knowing he shouldn't be here and turned around when one of the men opened the door for him.

 

"There you go boss"

 

 

Jiyong looked back at the man and then into the empty apartment. He slowly turned back and walked into the apartment.

 

 

The men shut the door and Jiyong stood there in the hallway.

 

 

His heart was pulling him to one direction and he numbly followed it until he reached Dara's door.

 

 

 

Jiyong placed his right palm gently on the wooden door and closed his eyes sadly.

 

 

 

 

----------------

 

 

 

 

Dara furrowed her brows when she sensed something and turned around towards the door. Something felt uneasy in her heart and she continued to stare at the door perculiarly.

 

Her heart was beating that familiar beat whenever that one person was around her but she couldn't quite understand why she was feeling that way right now.

 

She slowly got up and hesistantly took a small step towards the door.

 

 

 

-------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

JIyong leaned his head on the door.

 

 

"I know how I feel about you", Jiyong said to Dara, "And that's not going to change."

 

 

 

Jiyong palm slid down the door and he turned around to lean on the door as he lifted his head to the ceiling.

 

 

 

 

 

CL and Minzy walked out of Minzy's room and stopped when they saw Jiyong standing there. CL furrowed her brows when she saw just how much pain Jiyong was in right now.

 

 

 

 

"...oppa?", Minzy said.

 

 

JIyong opened his eyes and looked at the two girls before standing up.

 

 

"...was there something you needed?", Minzy eyed Dara's door and then at Jiyong.

 

 

Jiyong shook his head and left without a word.

 

 

 

 

 

"He really cares about Dara doesn't he?", CL asked as she watched JIyong walk away.

 

 

*click*

 

 

Dara opened her door and smiled sadly at the two girls, "Oh...it's you two....I thought it was...."

 

 

Minzy furrowed her brows, "...who?"

 

 

Dara looked up at her and shook her head, "...no one..."

 

 

Minzy and CL looked at eachother as Dara smiled at them weakly before going back into her room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung that's enough!", Daesung took the glass off TOP's hand.

 

TOP grumbled and took it back again before drinking again.

 

"Seungri go get the car, I'll bring him out", Daesung said to Seungri.

 

"Neh hyung", Seungri stood up immediately and walked out.

 

 

"Hyung...come on stand up",Daesung pulled TOP to stand up.

 

TOP struggled to stand up and leaned on Daesung, "....what would you do? Hm?"

 

 

Daesung looked back at TOP and shook his head, "Hyung let's go come on."

 

"YAH!", TOP shouted and then went back to mumbling, "...I'm your boss! Answer the question."

 

"I wouldn't forgive them", Daesung said bluntly.

 

TOP smirked and hung his head low, "....that's because you don't love her...."

 

 

Daesung pulled TOP up again.

 

 

"...I can't kill because I love her....", he laughed as he tried to reach for another drink, "...And I can't forgive her! What am I meant to do huh?"

 

"Hyung you're drunk let's go come on-"

 

"...did you see what those b*stards did to her face?", TOP mutteredas he tried hard to keep his eyes open, "....they hurt her....and I want to kill them! I WILL!"

 

"Hyung please come on!", Daesung pulled TOP towards the door.

 

"....why did I meet her daesung?...I can't live without her...", TOP shook his head as he stumbled over his feet, "....but I hate her so much..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

[Music: Snowflower by Gummy]

 

 

 

 

 

"Did you see that unnie?", Minzy asked CL when they were in the kitchen. Minzy was staring into space as she thought about what she just saw, "Did you see G oppa."
 

CL sat down beside her and nodded slowly.

 

 

"Do you think they still want to kill you now?", Minzy asked making CL look away, "Unnie...don't judge my oppas."

 

CL looked up at her sadly.

 

"...I told you before, they're not bad people", Minzy shook her head, "Stuff have happened in their lives that made them this way...so can you blame them for getting angry?!"

 

 

CL shook her head slowly.

 

 

"When they were finally letting their walls down, you-". Minzy stopped and looked away.

 

"I know...", CL nodded, "We did this to them...I know."

 

"I can't see them go back to the way they were unnie, i can't", Minzy shook her head, "They'll just shut everyone out again...even me!"

 

"What...can i do?", CL asked with tears in her eyes now, "...if I could make things better I would."

 

 

"Then make things better", Minzy begged her, "Unnie...make it like how it was before please."

 

CL looked at Minzy sadly, of course she wanted things to go back to how they were but even she knew that was impossible.

 

"...I wish I could....", CL sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

"HYUNG!"

 

 

 

The girls looked to the door and ran out into the lounge to see Seungri and Daesung try to pull TOP back out.

 

"GET OFF!", TOP shouted shoving them out of the way. He turned around and saw Minzy and CL looking horrified.

 

 

"...oppa?", Minzy stepped forward and held onto him, "What are you doing?"

 

 

"...can I see...her?", TOP asked like a little child making Minzy's heart break,"...just once", he pointed his shaking finger , "just once...please."

 

 

CL stood there staring at TOP, shocked at this side of him.

 

 

 

"...please", TOP begged softly, "...let me see her..."

 

"oppa you're drunk, go home", Minzy said softy.

 

TOP shook his head, "I'm...not I'm not drunk", he hung his head low, "....can I?"

 

Minzy covered with her and looked away before the tears fell.

 

 

TOP slowly pulled Minzy's hand off his arm and made his way to Bom's room. He held onto the wall to steady himself and carried on until he reached Bom's room.

 

 

He scrunched his face looking like as if he was going to cry but he looked up and knocked on the door gently, "....i need to see you....open up" he knocked again.

 

 

 

Seungri, Daesung, Minzy and CL slowly made there way to the corridor and looked at how vulnrable TOP looked tapping gently on Bom's door.

 

 

"...just...one time", he stuttered tapping on her door.

 

 

 

 

Minzy stepped forward a bit, "oppa...leave her, she's probably sleeping..."

 

 

 

TOP looked back at her and nodded before stepping back until his back hit the wall and he slid down to sit on the floor.

 

 

"hyung", Seungri called out.

 

 

TOP shook his head, "....i'll wait....", he buried his head in his hands.

 

 

 

 

*click*

 

 

 

The others looked towards Bom's door when it opened slightly and a confused Bom slowly stepped out but stopped when she saw TOP sitting on the floor opposite to him. She clasped her hand over in shock as he sat there, his head still buried in his head not having noticed her.

 

 

She slowly turned and saw the others and furrowed her brows in confusion.

 

 

"...i'll wait...just one time...", TOP mumbled.

 

 

Bom looked back at TOP and she nervously took a tiny step towards him, she looked back at the others again not knowing what to do. She was still scared from what happened earlier but her heart ached when she saw him in this state.

 

She slowly kneeled down in front of him and her hand bravely reached to touch his hand.

 

At that touch, TOP lowered his hands and Bom, her eyes widened and she pulled her hand back nervously.

 

TOP looked at her and leaned his head back on the wall, his eyes not leaving her face.

 

Bom looked back at him, half scared, half sorry.

 

 

"....are....you ok?", Bom softly asked.

 

 

TOP shook his head slowly still looking at her.

 

 

Bom's eyes brimmed with tears and she bit her bottom lip, "....because of me."

 

 

TOP nodded looking at her numbly.

 

 

Bom hung her head low and wiped her tears before looking up, "....do....you hate me?"

 

 

TOP didn't say anything.

 

 

"...I'm so sorry", Bom sobbed.

 

 

 

 

"....I just wanted to see you", TOP said numbly.

 

 

Bom looked up at him sadly not knowing what more she could say.

 

 

TOP's eyes lowered to her lips where it was cut and red and his eyes flickered back to her eyes.

 

 

"....are...you ok?"

 

 

Bom furrowed her brows and shook her head too.

 

 

"....because of me?", he asked.

 

 

Bom broke into tears and shook her head, "no...because...of what I did to you...i'm so sorry..."

 

 

 

"Remember I told you I survived those years in prison because I hated my father...", TOP spoke slowly.

 

Bom nodded, knowing where this was going.

 

"....I think...if you let me hate you....I'll get through this", TOP said clenching his jaw fighting back his tears.

 

 

Bom covered her eyes with her hand and sobbed.

 

 

"..can you do that much for me?", TOP asked, "...if you want to make it better...do that for me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I can't watch this!", Minzy spun around and ran back to the kitchen.

 

CL and Daeseung followed her there, "Minzy!"

 

 

"Unnie!", Minzy turned to CL, "You said you'd do anything to make things better right?!"

 

CL furrowed her brows, "yes...but-"

 

"Then that's what we're going to do!", Minzy said with determination, "We're going to get them back together!"

 

 

"Who?!", Daesung stepped forward, "You mean Bom and TOP hyung?!"

 

"No, not just them, but Dara unnie and G oppa-"

 

"Are you out of your mind?!", Daesung shouted, "You want to set them up with traitors!"

 

"THEN DO YOU WANT TO SEE THEM MISERABLE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES?!", Minzy shouted back angrily.

 

Daesung froze and sighed, "...Minzy they'll never agree to it."

 

"That's why I need your help", she looked at Daesung and CL, "Dae oppa, if you want to see oppas happy do this for me."

 

 

CL hesitated behind them, "...I don't know Minzy."

 

"Unnie, don't you think you should atleast do this much after everything?", Minzy asked.

 

CL looked at her for a moment before sighing, "...ok."

 

"Dae oppa?", Minzy looked at him.

 

"Ok", he shook his head, "But I'm not happy about this."

 

 

 

MInzy broke into a smile, no matter what she was going to get the couples back together, all three of them!