The hunt

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom grabbed two bottles of water from the shelf in a gas station and walked to the counter.

 

"Anything else?", the ajhussi asked.

 

"No", Bom shook her head getting her money out when she caught sight of their photos on the small TV behind the ajhussi.

 

 

"....they're believed to have been helping the YG gang with their drug trade..."

 

 

Bom's eyes widened, she slowly looked at the ajhussi, he hadn't properly seen her face yet. She slowly lowered her head and handed the money before running out of there.

 

"Wait your change!", the ajhussi shouted after her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom jumped into the car, "Dara drive!"

 

Dara looked at Bom and CL, "Waeyo? Did they find us?!", she asked as she started the engine and drove out of the station.

 

"We're on the news!", Bom said breathing deeply, "The police are framing us."

 

"For what?!" CL asked.

 

"They're saying we've been helping YG with the drug trade all this time", Bom explained.

 

"What?!" Dara slammed the steering wheel, "How can they?!!"

 

 

"We need to call chief!", CL said getting her phone out.

 

"Don't turn it on!", Bom shouted behind her, "If the police are after us then they'll track us down if we use our mobiles."

 

"Dammit!", CL sighed and threw her phone on the seat beside her, "We need to contact chief somehow though."

 

"What if he's with them?" Dara asked.

 

"Chief knows us better than anyone, he wouldn't think we would do something like this"< Bom shook her head.

 

"You know, this must be the commissioner general's doing", CL muttered shaking her head, "Dammit!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Their phones are switched off so I can't trace them", Taeyang said as he furiously typed away on his computer, "The last place they had it on was in Soeul but after that there's no lead."

 

"Maybe they're still in Seoul then?" Minzy suggested.

 

"No, if they're running away then they'll have left Seoul", Jiyong grimaced, "Tae, can you find out where they last used their card."

 

"I can try but I'll have to hack into their banking system, it might take a few minutes" Taeyang said not taking his eyes off the screen.

 

 

"Get the cars ready", TOP ordered Young deuk.

 

"Hyung are you ok to go?", Daesung asked.

 

"I'm fine", TOP said deep in thought.

 

 

Minzy looked at TOP quietly from the side, something about his expression scared her. She slowly approached him and stood in front of him still staring at him.

 

TOP's eyes flickered up to hers for a moment and he looked away towards the guys.

 

 

"Oppa?", Minzy asked quietly, "What are you going to do when you find them?"

 

TOP looked back at her, he curled his hands into fists and his eyes hardened. Minzy furrowed her eyes at this familiar expression. She hadn't seen it in a while, she hadn't seen it before Bom unnie came into his life and now what she feared the most was slowly happening, he was turning back to the way he was.

 

 

 

 

"I managed to get some info from the police", Gummy walked towards them.

 

"You went there?!" Daesung asked.

 

"Did you just want me to sit here and look pretty then?!" Gummy retorted, "They didn't recognise me anyway, that place is manic right now."
 

"What did you find?" Seungri asked.

 

"I went there pretending to file a small complaint and I overheard the officers talking", Gummy explained, "According to them the Commissioner General himself reported the girls."

 

"The commissioner general?", TOP asked from behind.

 

"Apparently", Gummy raised a brow indicating she didn't believe the CG either, "He overheard the girls having a conversation stating that they were part of YG and that they'd been helping us with the drug trade all this time."

 

 

"You sure?", Jiyong stepped forward with a serious expression.

 

"That's what I heard", Gummy replied.

 

 

"Why would the girls lie about that though?", Daesung asked, "They were never even involved in any of the trade business."

 

 

"If the girls didn't lie then the commissioner general must have", JIyong's eyes turned into slits and a dark expression masked his face.

 

Jiyong turned around to Seungri and Daesung, "FInd out everything about him."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CL dialled the chief's number from a phone box by the side of a long isolated road. She waited for him to pick up but he wasn't.

 

"Try again", Dara said while looking down the empty road afraid they were still being followed.

 


CL dialled the number again, and waited.

 

 

 

"Why isn't he picking up", Bom sighed heavily.

 

"Chief?!", CL suddenly said the girls stood by her side anxiously.

 

 

"CL?!", the chief whispered, he looked outside his office before shutting the door close, "Where are you girls?!"

 

"Chief it wasn't us you have to believe-"

 

"Of course I believe you!"

 

"Chief what's going on? Why are the police after us too?!"

 

"I don't know but the CG said himself he overheard you talking to the girls about YG and the drug trade."

 

"No chief it's not true!", CL said loudly.

 

"Why did you run away then?!" the chief asked worriedly.

 

"Chief, we can trust you right?", CL asked slowly.

 

"You know you can!", the chief replied.

 

"When I went to see the CG about the mission I overheard him talking to the other man who came with him, I heard him say.....say that he was the one that stole the NIS device and that he tipped the police about the location."

 

 

The chief stood there in shock," Cl what are you saying?" he hissed looking at his door making sure no one was there.

 

"I'm telling you the truth, the CG is behind this!", CL exclaimed.

 

"Ok I'll look into it", the chief said, "Where are you girls? Are you ok?"

 

"We're...ok", CL nodded.

 

"Remember, don't use your mobile or card...do you have enough money", the chief asked worriedly.

 

"We're fine chief, just....catch him and bring us back home please", CL begged.

 

"Don't worry, you just hide yourself well and I'll sort everything out here-"

 

"Yoboseyo? Yoboseyo?" CL looked at the phone and realised it had run out of money. She sighed and put the phone back on the handle.

 

 

 

"What did he say?" Dara asked nervously.

 

"We just need to stay out of sight and he'll sort everything out", CL sighed heavily.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

 

 

The chief stepped out of the office and saw the CG talking with one of the officers. He curled his hands into fists and glared at the CG, if the girls were right about this whole thing then he had to catch the CG no matter what.

 

 

"Kangin", the chief stopped Kangin as he walked past the chief.

 

"Neh chief", Kangin asked.

 

The chief leaned in and whispered so no one else heard, "Find out who that tipper was, at whatever cost find out who it was and don't tell a soul about this."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Cl last used her card at a hotel about two hours outside Seoul", Taeyang barged into the office holding a piece paper.

 

""Let's go!", Jiyong stood up and grabbed his gun, he checked his gun and the others did the same.

 

 

 

"Why...why are you taking guns?!", Minzy grabbed hold of Jiyong and looked at him nervously.

 

 

"Minzy", Daesung held her back, "The police are after them too, we need to take these."

 

Minzy looked at her oppas nervously and nodded slowly, "...be careful."

 

 

The boys walked out the room leaving Minzy standing there staring at the flung open door, "...please let them be ok."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes I saw this girl earlier", the ajhussi nodded, "She bought some water and that was it."

 

"Was she with two other girls?", the scarred man asked.

 

"I didn't see anyone",the ajhussi replied, "But they could have been waiting in the car."

 

"Which way did they go?!"

 

"Down that way", he pointed at the road ahead.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

[Music: Rainy Days by B2ST]

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Even if everthing in this world feels wrong and fake just know that me caring about you isn't...wasn't fake...it was real"

 

 

 

TOP rubbed his forehead and closed his eyes as Taeyang drove th car towards the hotel.

 

 

 

"Was?", he asked her.

 

Bom took a deep breath, and looked staright into his eyes, "It's not fake...I will always care about you."

 

"You sound like you're going somewhere"

 

 

Bom clenched her jaw and looked at him, "...no...I'm not."

 

"Good", TOP said seriously, "Because if you did leave you know I would find you."

 

 

 

TOP buried his face in his hands, "Because if you did leave you know I would find you."

 

 

 

Taeyang looked at TOP from the corner of his eyes and sighed regretfully. What was going to happen once they found out. Their hearts were all torn into pieces.

All they knew at that moment was they needed to find the girls before the cops did, but what were they going to do when they did find them. They betrayed YG and all these years Taeyang always followed orders from JIyong and TOP and he knew exactly what happened to traitors there, but would that be the case this time. He thought of TOP, he knew how much he loved Bom and there was only two way out of this, one was TOP would see this as the worst and the ultimate betrayal and would kill Bom or his love for her would stop him from hurting her. But the decision was with TOP, he had to try to figure this himself.

 

 

"Hyung...are you ok?", Taeyang asked.

 

 

 

TOP leaned his head back on the seat and his hands fell limply on his sides.

 

Taeyang stared at him worriedly before looking back at the road ahead.

 

TOP closed his eyes without answering.

 

 

 

 

Bom sat down on th sofa and patted the seat next to her. As soon as TOP sat down, Bom intertwinned her hands around his arms and rested her head on his shoulder.

 

 

"Does this feel better?" Bom asked.

 

TOP smiled and nodded before closing his eyes.

 

"Whenever you need me to do this, just say and I'll come running" Bom snuggled closer to him.

 

"Really?"

 

"Promise."

 

 

"....I feel like I'm suffocating...", he muttered through a heavy sigh as he covered his eyes with his hand.