We're going after them

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It doesn't feel real", Young deuk shook his head slowly as Minzy sat next to him on the bench, "I feel like he's going to come running over and shout at me for keeping you out this late."

 

Minzy broke into a sad smile and hung her head low.

 

"Ya! You idiot if the bosses see you here with Minzy-ah you're dead", Young deuk imitated his brother and laughed.

 

Minzy looked at Young deuk sadly as he carried on laughing, "I can imagine oppa doing that"

 

"Oppa?", Young deuk nodded, "See there's the difference right there between me and him...you always called him Young don oppa and me...just Young deuk."

 

"Only because he acted like his age", Minzy nudged deuk slightly.

 

Deuk nodded, "He did didn't he, he always did everything for me I never had to worry, always the one that looked out for me...and what did i do?", he shook his head, "I left him to die."

 

 

"Young deuk!", Minzy pulled his arm towards her, "You didn't do anything!"

 

 

"Exactly...I did nothing", Deuk sighed, "I killed him."

 

"Young deuk!!", Minzy stood up, "Don't say that! You know that's not what happened!!"

 

Deuk looked up at her slowly but didn't say anything.

 

 

"Whatever you're thinking right now don't you dare think it!!", Minzy shouted at him, "You didn't do anything like that!!"

 

"I pulled the trigger-"

 

*SLAP*

 

Minzy slapped him suddenly, Deuk's face turned from the force of her slap but he didn't do anything, he just stared at the ground.

 

"I said don't thinklike that!! Don't turn into my oppas!! Don't think the world is against you and you're the reason why!! DON'T!!", Minzy shouted, "You're not the reason Young don oppa is dead!! YOU'RE NOT YOU B*STARD!!"

 

Deuk clenched his jaw and closed his eyes to stop the tears from coming.

 

Minzy breathed heavily as she watched the guy in front of her in his worst state. She sighed and slowly edged towards him before kneeling down in front of him. She placed her hand on his shoulder gently, he slowly opened his red eyes and looked at her before she wrapped her arms around his neck.

 

"Please...don't turn into my oppas...don't", Minzy whispered, "Don't let this ruin you Young deuk...I don't want to lose you too..."

 

Young deuk felt the warmth from her sink into him and he couldn't hold it anymore, he hugged her back and cried like a kid in her arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

[Music: Winter love by One]

 

 

 

 

"I really need you to make me forget Dara."

 

Dara felt a ton of bricks fall onto her heart, seeing him this vulnerable was heartbreaking. She slowly reached for his face and traced his cheek, she then looked into his eyes until he finally leaned in and claimed her lips deeply.

 

Dara slowly closed her eyes, and pressed her body against his as she parted her lips for JIyong. Jiyong could feel Dara's heaving chest rub onto his and he growled before slamming Dara's back onto the wall. He kissed her heavily, slowly forgettting all that that happened that day and finally his mind felt at peace. 

 

Dara felt her heart about to explode as JIyong carried on kissing her deeply, she felt every part of his body on hers and she started shivering slightly from nerves. Jiyong felt that and he furrowed his brows as he inched his face away from hers and saw Dara with her eyes tightly shut and breathing heavily. He sighed and loosed his grip around her waist and slowly Dara opened her eyes and fluttered slightly when she saw the way he was looking at her.

 

"...did...you forget?", she whispered nervously, still holding onto his shirt.

 

 

Jiyong looked down at the ground and nodded, he then pushed himself off her and stepped back, "mianhe...I shouldn't have asked you to do that."

 

 

He turned around and raked his fingers through his hair, what was he thinking. She'd made it clear last time she didn't want anything like that with him so what was he trying to pull right now, this wasn't like him. Suddenly he felt small pair of hands shakingly intertwine themselves around his hand, he slowly turned around and saw Dara looking down at his hands while biting her lips.

 

 

"...i...heard about your best friend...", she said quietly, still looking down at his hand.

 

Jiyong froze slightly but still continued to look at her.

 

 

"...and after what happened to...to Young don shi...you must be missing them both", she continued.

 

Jiyong felt a lump in his throat at the mention of Sanghyun and Young don.

 

 

"...it's ok to miss them", dara whispered, "to remember them", she smiled sadly as she looked up at him, "it just shows how much you cared for them...if someone remembers me like that when I'm gone-ahh", Dara stopped when she felt Jiyong suddenly grabbed both her arms tightly, she looked up at him in surprise.

 

 

"Don't ever say that again", Jiyong said his voice full of fear.

 

 

"n..neh?", Dara asked in confusion.

 

"You...can't", he uttered shakingly before pulling her into his embrace. 

 

Dara crashed into his chest, her eyes still wide in shock.

 

"I've lost too many people", JIyong said as he tightened his arms around her small frame.

 

 

Dara's eyes fluttered slightly, "...jiyong shi?"

 

 

JIyong closed his eyes and leaned his head on hers, "I can't lose you too...i can't."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where are they getting this drug from?", Teddy sighed as he rubbed his head.

 

 

"The lead was right then...it really is the same person that drugged Sanghyun", Taeyang mumbled before shaking his head, "That b*stard, I won't let him get away with this."

 

 

"What do we do now then?", Daesung asked, "We've got to go after him."

 

 

"Didn't you hear what GD said?", Gummy suddenly walked, "He said no one goes near that place!"

 

 

"Then what do you want us to do?!", Daesung asked angrily, "Just sit here and do nothing?!"

 

 

"YES!", Gummy lost her temper making the three boys stare at her in shock, "THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO!! THAT'S BETTER THAN LOSING YOU!!", Gummy shouted before slamming the files she was holding onto the table.

 

 

"Hey", Teddy walked up to her and put his hand on her shoulder.

 

But Gummy shrugged him off, "You boys need to get rid of your egos!! You're not invincible!!"

 

"Noona-"

 

"If you consider me your noona", Gummy turned to Taeyang, "Then don't even bat an eyelid in their direction", she glared at the three boys before storming off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

[Music: Reason by 4men]

 

 

 

 

 

"You awake?", TOP asked softly as Bom laid there leaning on his shoulder.

 

"mm", Bom sleepily replied.

 

 

TOP smiled slightly and took another swing of his beer, "Go....you're tired."

 

 

Bom frowned, "no"

 

 

"No? The do you want to sleep with me?", TOP asked teasingly.

 

"Aish!", Bom whacked his arm and sat up but TOP just laughed and pulled her back to him again.

 

"Mianhe", he laughed until his laugh disappeared and he remembered Young don again.

 

 

Bom looked up at him and pouted, "waeyo?"

 

 

TOP looked down at her and shook his head reassuringly, "Nothing."

 

 

Bom wrapped her arms around his torso and snuggled into him more, "...just tell me...just say everything that's going through your mind right now."

 

TOP took a deep breath, "I don't think that's a good idea."

 

"It helps", Bom said quietly, "trust me."

 

 

 

After a pause TOP took another deep breath, "Is he really gone?"

 

Bom held onto his shirt tightly as she listened to him.

 

"Did he really leave us?...that's what I'm thinking right now" TOP sighed, "Someone else left us...so pitiful."

 

 

"top...", Bom said quietly holding tightly onto him.

 

 

"Why does someone close to us...to me always abandon us?", TOP asked, "It's driving me crazy just thinking about it!" he balled his hands into fists and breathed heavily.

 

Bom reached for his hands and relaxed them gently, his fingers.

 

"Bom? Do you know how it feels to be left?...Sometimes I wish they'd just take me with them...", TOP leaned his head back on the sofa.

 

 

 

Bom bit her lip and looked at him, "...I don't know what it's like to be left...but...I know what it's like to leave."

 

 

TOP's eyes snapped open and he furrowed his brows as he looked at her.

 

 

"You wanted to know about my dad right?", she asked looking straight at him before sighing and looking down, "My parents were the happiest couple in the world...well that's what everyone told me" she smiled weakly, "but that all ended...with me."

 

 

TOP sat up slightly now and listened to her.

 

 

Bom took a deep breath, "My mum died giving birth to me."

 

 

"And because my appa loved my omma so much...everytime he saw me he didn't see his daughter...he saw the reason his wife was dead", Bom stared at the empty wall as she re-lived her life,"...his love for her was so deep, his hate for me just became deeper."

 

 

TOP slowly pulled Bom closer to him again and wrapped his arms around her this time.

 

 

"He hated me so much and yet I loved him. No matter how much he shouted at me, hit me, humiliated me...I still loved him", Bom's eyes moistened, "Finally when I was sixteen I couldn't take it anymore, I realised my existence was the only reason he was miserable and so....to...make him happy...I left him...and I haven't seen him since..."

 

 

There was a long silence that followed. 

 

 

TOP didn't know what to say after that. So this was why she was the way she was. He suddenly remembered the initiation where she looked disappointed when she realised there were no bullets in the gun she had held to her head. She had always felt her being alive was the reason her dad ended up the way he did, that's why she was disappointed.

 

 

 

Bom broke into a sad smile and looked up at him, "You don't know what to say to me now right?"

 

TOP looked at her sadly.

 

 

"Waeyo? This sad 'i feel sorry for you' look doesn't suit you", Bom tried to joke as she stood up, "Besides, it happened so long I don't even remember-hwah!" TOP pulled her back down on the sofa.

 

He looked deep into her eyes making her gulp nervously and softly traced her hair back behind her ears before gently cupping her face with his large warm hands, "I...guess it's harder to leave than be left..."

 

Suddenly tears brimmed in Bom's eyes and they ran down her cheeks onto his hands.

 

TOP furrowed his brows at the tears, he followed them back to her eyes that were looking at him full of suppressed pain. He sighed slightly before leaning in and kissed her tear stained cheeks, "don't cry", he looked at her again, "I'm here aren't I?"

 

"that should be my line today", Bom mumbled from her tears making TOP break into a smile, "I'm meant to be here for you..."

 

"you've done enough...your very existence is enough for me", TOP whispered softly at her.

 

Bom froze slightly hearing those words, 'your very existence is enough for me' for the first time in her life, her being alive was the reason for someone's happiness? Her eyes slowly fluttered up to his eyes and her lips started to tremble, "...chincha?"

 

TOP nodded, "After all these years I feel like I'm finally living because of you", he smiled and pulled her into his arms, "chincha gomawo."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JIyong sat on the edge of his bed watching Dara sleep peacefully. After she'd made that comment, he told her to stay here for the night. But tonight even with her close by he couldn't help but think about what had happened that day. He leaned his elbows on his thighs and closed his eyes, his hands curling into balls of fists from remembering what happened to Young don and Sanghyun. What if this happened again? Even though he'd told his gang to stay away from that place, it was only because he couldn't trust them to be able to look after themselves. But he couldn't just sit there doing nothing either, what if next time they got Minzy...or...his eyes snapped open and he slowly turned to look at Dara sleeping on his bed. He gritted his teeth together and got his phone out.

 

 

"TOP?"

 

"Yea?"

 

"Get Tae, Seungri and Daesung"

 

"Wae?"

 

"We're going after them", GD said darkly, "You in?"

 

"I thought you'd never ask", TOP smirked, "Those b*stards are dead now"

 

"And remember don't tell anyone", GD said his eyes turning into slits.