Continued...

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

"Youngie", Taeyang called out as Young don walked past the office.

 

"Neh", Young don bowed politely.

 

"I need you to take a few men and check this out", Taeyang said quietly as he handed him a piece of paper.

 

Just then TOP walked in and eyed them curiously.

 

"Arasso", Taeyang repeated.

 

"Neh hyung I'll go right now", Young don said and was about to leave when taeyang stopped him by reaching for his arm.

 

"Youngie....", Taeyang said seriously, "be careful."

 

"Of course hyung", Young don smiled and left the room after bowing to TOP.

 

 

 

"What was that about?", TOP asked as he sat down on the leather chair.

 

"We've got a lead on the NIS robbery" Taeyang said somberly.

 

"Who is it?", TOP waited for more information.

 

"Hyung...you're not going to like it", Taeyang sighed.

 

"Is it...that b*stard?", TOP grimaced.

 

Taeyang paused for a moment, "Let's...let's just see what Young don finds out and then-"

 

"Have you told GD?", TOP interrupted.

 

"Not yet", Taeyang sighed.

 

"Good...let's keep it between us until Young don gets more info", TOP said seriously, "I don't want GD to know anything arasso."

 

"That's exactly what i was thinking hyung, let's just hope it's nothing to do with that b*stard...otherwise things will get a bit more..."

 

"Dangerous", TOP finished darkly as he sat in his chair deep in thought.

 

 

Taeyang not liking that look quickly changed the subject, "Hyung you said you needed to talk to me about something. What is it?"

 

 

 

TOP suddenly looked somber, "Yea...you know that device you used to hack into Minzy's phone when the girls were in danger?"

 

"Yea...", Taeyang furrowed his brows.

 

"I need it", TOP said bluntly.

 

"Who's phone are you trying to hack into?"

 

TOP hesitated for a moment, the way Bom acted that morning was still bugging him. He was sure the person she was talking to was not Cl, otherwise why would she have looked so nervous. Something wasn't right and he wanted to find out.

 

"Just...someone", TOP said as he took the device from Taeyang.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Halmoni looked at Ji and then back at Dara.

 

 

Dara took a deep breath and looked down at her hands while JI rubbed his chin uncomfortably looking away from her.

 

 

Halmoni kept glancing back and forth between the two, "....Did...something happen?"

 

"Neh?", Dara and JI replied at the same time, they turned to each other and Dara quickly turned away wide eyed.

 

"What is it?", halmoni asked again.

 

"Nothing halmoni", Dara shook her head and faked a smile.

 

"Why are you two sitting so far apart from each other then?", she asked again.

 

"Huh?", Dara asked as she looked at the massive space between Ji and her. She looked up and met his gaze again and started coughing.

 

"Aigoo", halmoni went to her and patted her back softly, "Are you ok my dear?"

 

"n...*cough* *cough*..neh...", Dara coughed.

 

"Aigoo, Jiyong-ah come here and pat her back", Halmoni reached for him and pulled him towards Dara before placing his hand on her back, "I'll go get her some water."

 

Dara turned all wide eyed as she felt his hand on her back and she started coughing again.

 

 

"Try to breathe", Ji said as he patted her back which just made Dara find breathing like it was the hardest thing she ever had to do. How could he act so calm after the....the KISS??!! The big huge megaginormous meaningful romantic passionate unexpected out of this world kiss. 

 

 

After the kiss, Ji had just held onto her hand and took her to halmoni's house without a single word about it.

 

 

 

"Better?", Ji asked softly as Dara stopped choking herself to death. She just nodded not meeting his eyes.

 

 

"Here", halmoni hurried back with a glass of water and gave it to Dara but Ji held the glass for her and helped her drink it slowly.

 

Dara glanced slightly at him before taking a sip of the water, she instictively reached to hold the glass herself when her hand touched his instead. She quickly let go and pulled away from the glass.

But Ji placed his arm around her waist and pulled her closer to him before nudging her to drink more. Dara blinked nervously at the close proximity but still took a sip. 

 

 

 

"Are you pregnant?"

 

"PFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" Dara spat the drink out and started coughing again.

 

 

"Halmoni", even Ji looked surprised at his grandma's comment.

 

"Ani...are you not?", halmoni geniunely asked.

 

Dara frantically shook her head, her arms, her legs, her whole body in protest, "ANI! Halmoni why would you think that?"

 

"Well you're acting all shy and Jiyong seems to take care of you so much, men are only like that when women are pregnant", Halmoni wisely explained.

 

"Chincha?", Dara asked.

 

"Of course, Jiyong's grand father only helped me around the house when I was pregant", halmoni said, "So I thought you were pregnant too."

 

"Ani halmoni", Dara shook her head, "I'm not...really I'm most definetely not pregnant!!"

 

 

"Aigoo...my Jiyong-ah must just be a little angel then", she his hair while he uncomfortably looked away, "Such a caring man you've grown into....but you know Jiyong ah, this is all because of Dara...the way you are is all because of her."

 

Ji's eyes flickered to dara and their eyes met for a split second before Dara turned away again.

 

 

"What...do you mean because...of Dara?", Ji slowly asked geniunely puzzled.

 

 

"Aigoo", halmoni shook her head, "Are you the way you are with our Dara with any other girl?"

 

 

Dara looked at her hands and started fiddling with them again while Ji furrowed his brows deep in thought as he looked at.

 

 

"Well are you?"

 

 

 

Ji blinked slightly, "...no"

 

Dara's eyes widened and her head snapped towards him in shock.

 

 

"Exactly!", halmoni clapped her hands together not realising the tension between the two, "And do you want to be the way you are with Dara with anyone else?"

 

 

 

"...no?", he asked himself while Dara stared at  him in shock.

 

 

"Do you want to keep her close to you all the time?", halmoni smiled at Jiyong.

 

 

Ji remembered how he stopped her at the bus stop a few hours ago, not wanting her to disappear from his side, "...I...guess..."

 

 

Dara blinked in shock while halmoni laughed heartily, "That's because you love her! Aigoo a young couple like you two should know all about this."

 

 

 

'Love?' Ji stared at Dara in shock and slow realisation. Dara had a hold on him but was it really as deep as love?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

TOP typed the first few numbers of Bom's number but paused for a moment, not knowing if he should or not. He was scared that he'd find something that he didn't want to know. He cursed at himself and deleted the numbers. He ran his fingers through his hair in fustration and threw the device on his bed before walking out of his apartment and up to the girls apartment.

 

 

 

-------

 

 

 

 

"Hyung you're here", Daesung nodded at him from the sofa where Young deuk and he was watching TV.

 

"What are you two doing here?", TOP asked curiously as he walked up to them.

 

"Hyung!", Seungri ran up to him, "Try this!", he shoved a spoonful of food into his mouth.

 

"Hmmpph!" TOP grimaced but then blinked slightly when he realised the food was actually good.

 

"Bom's cooking for us tonight!", Seungri smiled before he jumped over the sofa and sat down. 

 

 

TOP furrowed his brows and leaned his head slightly and saw Bom, Minzy and CL in the kitchen laughing away as they cooked dinner. TOP couldn't help but break into a smile as he crossed his arms across his chest and stared at Bom. Why was he even doubting her? Look at her, she clearly cared for YG, she would never do anything to harm them.

 

 

 

 

Daesung realised TOP just standing there and nudged him, "Hyung you ok?"

 

 

TOP sighed heavily, "That yeoja is going to be my future wife."

 

 

"Who? Bom?!"" Seungri, Young deuk and Daesung leaned in.

 

 

"Pft!", Seungri snickered, "If you say so hyung."

 

 

TOP raised a brow and looked at Seungri with a cheeky smile, "You want to bet you lamborghini on that?"

 

 

"Deal!", Seungri shook TOP's hand smiling gleefully, "Hyung you know if you lose I'm taking everything."

 

TOP shrugged and walked into the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom tasted a bit of the food she was cooking and frowned, "Minzy-ah pass the salt."

 

 

"Marry me"

 

Bom snapped her head back and came face to face with TOP, "Neh?!"

 

 

Minzy snickered and nudged CL who tried to fake a smile to hide her worried face.

 

 

"What are you playing at now?", Bom shook her head and turned her focus back at her food.

 

"Did I mention you have no choice in the matter", TOP added.

 

"Oh really?", Bom scoffed.

 

"There's a lamborghini at stake", TOP nodded.

 

"Minzy-ah, you're my witness", Bom called out to Minzy, "Cos this is going down in history as the worst proposal EVER!"

 

TOP hung his head low and laughed quietly.

 

 

"Wah...chincha this namja", Bom shook her head, "So this is what the famous Choi TOP uses on the ladies"

 

"Only the pretty ones", TOP winked at her.

 

Bom blinked slightly and looked away tracing her hair back behind her ear nervously.

 

"O", TOP smirked as he pointed at her blushing cheeks.

 

Bom hid her cheeks under her hands and frowned at him, "I thought you were trying to make me comfortable around you?!"

 

"I am"

 

"What by forcing me into bed with you, randomly asking me to marry you? What's next?"

 

 

"Park Bom", TOP leaned in towards her, "Trust me on this one, you're going to be mine."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hellooooooooo!! Ahhhh it's been sooooo long! Mianhe chincha mianhe!!

 

I'm sorry this update is quite short and not much happens but I'm trying to get back into this whole writing business. The next update will have mroe content fear not, it's just that I kinda had to read the story again cos I forgot what happened in it aigoo. 

 

Anyway thank you everyone for waiting, for your lovely comments and just having faith that I woud return which I have yeaaaahhhh!! 

 

I really am sorry I took so long, hopefully that won't happen again, but I really am so grateful that I have such loyal readers that love this story so much that you would wait all this time for it, so chincha chincha thank you!