Falling falling falling

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Um....Jiyong...", Dara stuttered from inside the bathroom.

 

 

"Hm?", JIyong replied looking through his phone.

 

 

"Um.....could you get ajhumma for a minute please?"

 

Jiyong furrowed his brows, "Why?"

 

 

"JUST!!....just please", she begged.

 

 

JIyong looked at the bathroom door in confusion and went down to get the ajhumma for Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"She's in there", JIyong directed to the bathroom with his head and stayed behind as the ajhumma went to knock on the door.

 

 

"Neh Dara, it's ajhumma lee", she said.

 

"Oh god thank god ajhumma!", Dara peeped her head through and pulled the ajhumma in while Ji watched in confusion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ajhumma!", Dara whined with just a towel wrapped around her.

 

"Waeyo?" the ajhumma looked at her worriedly.

 

"He forgot to....to...", Dara bit her lip and sighed.

 

"Forgot? Who did?"

 

"JIyong went to get me some clothes and....well he forgot to get me....", she leaned close to the ajhumma scared Jiyong would hear from outside, "he forgot to get me underwear."

 

The ajhumma blinked stunned at her for a moment before bursting into laughter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"AHAHAHHA!"

 

 

Jiyong turned to the bathroom door again after hearing ajhumma laugh and  wondered what was going in there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ajhumma!!", Dara whined, "Please...can you quickly run over to the shop down the road and get me some please..."

 

"Aigoo what's there to embarassed about, you could have just asked Jiyong", the ajhumma .

 

"Ani!!", Dara shook her head, "I mean....we're still newly weds...so....keke...", she smiled nervously.

 

"Arasso arasso you wait here, I'll be right back" she smiled and slid out of the bathroom before Dara shut the door.

 

 

 

 

 

"Is she ok?", Jiyong stopped the ajhumma and looked back at the bathroom.

 

"Aigoo", the ajhumma tried not to laugh, "Couples these days what's there to be embarassed about?"

 

"Neh?", Ji asked not understanding.

 

"Aigoo you two", she laughed and left the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"WAKE UP WAKE UP!!", Minzy walked down the hallway banging two pots loudly, "WAKE UPPPPPP!"

 

 

 

 

"What the?", CL looked out of her room with her hair looking like a bird's nest.

 

"UNNIE SHOWER! DRESS NOW!", Minzy pushed her back into her room and shut the door, "And DON'T FORGET TO COMB YOUR HAIR!"

 

 

"huh?", CL mumbled but still went to her bathroom as told.

 

 

 

 

"BOM UNNIE!", Minzy knocked on her door and then opened the door, "OMO!!" she saw TOP and Bom leaning on each other on the floor surrounded by beer cans.

 

 

TOP and BOm rubbed their eyes and looked at Minzy tiredly.

 

 

"Yah what are you doing here?", TOP mumbled at her thinking he was in his apartment.

 

 

"Oh...My....GAD!", Minzy mouthed.

 

 

TOP looked to Bom, Bom looked at TOP and then they both bolted up right.

 

 

"Minzy it's not what you think", Bom shook her head and stepped away from TOP.

 

 

"We were....working!", TOP lied as he straightened himself up.

 

 

"Working eh?", Minzy looked at the beer cans on the carpet.

 

 

 

Bom kicked the beer cans under her bed and forced a smile.

 

 

 

"Anyway", Minzy said grinning, "We're going out today so get ready."

 

"Where are you guys going?", TOP asked.

 

"We...oppa WE are all going somewhere arasso!", Minzy pointed out, "So you can go and get ready too, I'm sure you can leave Bom unnie for a tiny bit neh?"

 

TOP cleared his throat and walked out of hte room while Bom cringed and hung her head low.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Can I come in?", the ajhumma peeped her head through.

 

 

"Neh?", Ji stood up immediately, grateful that someone was here other than just him and Dara. Not that he minded having dara around, but the thoughts he was having he minded....A LOT!

 

 

 

The ajhumma made her way to the bathroom with a small plastic bag that Ji looked at curiously.

 

 

"Ajhumma what's that?", JI pointed at the bag.

 

"Oh...um", the ajhumma giggled, "It's just for Dara."

 

"Oh neh", he turned back around and the ajhumma went to the bathroom but slightly tripped up on the carpet.

 

 

 

"Are you ok?", Ji ran to her and helped her up.

 

"Neh", the ajhumma sighed, "aigoo as you get older your body doesn't seem to listen to you anymore."

 

Ji smiled politely and picked up the plastic bag from the floor, except he picked the bag from the bottom and it's contents fell on the floor. His eyes widened as he stared at the two underwear lying on the carpet.

 

 

 

 

"ajhumma are you here?", just then Dara opened the door a tiny bit nad looked out, only to see Jiyong picking up her underwear. Her eyes widened just like his and suddenly he looked up and their gaze met.

 

 

"Dara I got it for you", the ajhumma said, "I hope it fits...JIyong give it to her quickly, she's going to catch a cold just standing there."

 

"Neh?", JIyong looked at the ajhumma who pointed at his hand where he was holding the underwear. He slowly turned back to the tomato red Dara and made his way to Dara.

 

 

"There", he said gruffily pushing the pants at her.

 

"kam...samida", Dara said slowly and grabbed the pants off him before shutting the door in his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Where exactly are we going?", CL asked slowly eyeing Seungri who was walking on the other side of Daesung.

 

 

"Just wanted to spend some quality time with the fam!", Minzy nudged Taeyang.

 

 

"Do we have a plan?", Gummy whispered to Minzy.

 

"We need to make them realise they like eachother", Minzy whispered back making sure the 'couples' weren't listening, "so anything that relates to couples or romance we will fulfil today!", she fisted the air and nodded.

 

"Ok ok", Gummy gave her a thumbs up.

 

 

"So romance? romance?", Minzy looked around the place and noticed a cafe, "Idea!", she clicked her fingers.

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"6 vanilla milkshakes please", Minzy whispered to the staff behind the counter, she then peered back at the gang casually chatting in the corner of the restaurant. She eyed CL and Seungri who were on opposite sides of eachother and sighed. SHe quickly typed a message to Daeung while she waited for her order.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*beep*

 

 

Daesung checked the message from Minzy telling him to get CL and Seungri to sit together and nodded subtly at Minzy.

 

 

"Yah maknae!", Daesung nudged Seungri, "I want to sit next to TOP hyung", he pushd Seungri to his left and squeezed to sit next to TOP.

 

"oh....ok", Seungri eyes him weirdly and shuffled down.

 

 

Daesung hissed at Taeyang behind Seungri's back and mouthed what Minzy had told him to do. 

 

Taeyang nodded and nudged Seungri again, "Yah move I need to talk to Daesung about something."

 

Seungri sighed slightly annoyed but still moved to his left again.

 

GUmmy who was sitting between Seungri and CL understood what was going on and grinned, "Seungri can I sit there please, I need to discuss something with Taeyang."

 

"What is it with everyone today?", Seungri said as he stood up and let his noona slide to his seat, he shuffled to the left and sat down next to CL. He turned to his left and noticed her eyeing him silently, "Don't you dare ask me to move too", he said gruffily before looking away.

 

 

 

"HERE WE GO!", Minzy came back with a tray of milkshakes and cleverly gave everyone but the couples a drink first.

 

 

 

"Minzy you only brought 6?", Bom said as she watched her hand over the milkshakes to everyone.

 

"Um...neh unnie, they didn't have any more", Minzy lied.

 

"The cafe didn't have anymore?", Bom asked again, "Well I'll go get something else then."

 

"NO!", GUmmy grabbed her and sat her down.

 

 

"Um....", Minzy eyed Gummy and then looked back at Bom, "They don't have anything else."

 

"What are you on about?", TOP sat forward now and eyed her curiously.

 

 

"What oppa? They don't so just lets have this for now", Minzy said her milkshake through the straw.

 

"There you two can share", Dasung handed Bom and TOP a drink and CL and Seungri one too.

 

 

Seungri stood up and got two straws and came back before giving one to TOP and one to CL.

 

 

"OMO!", Minzy grabbed the straws off CL and TOP and threw them on the floor, "I dropped them mianhe."

 

 

The 'couples' looked at Minzy as if she'd gone mad.

 

"You just threw that", TOP pointed out.

 

"No I didn't", Minzy shook her head.

 

Seungri sighed and got up again but Minzy glared at him making him sit down.

 

 

TOP stole Daesung's straw and used it while pointing at the unused straw at Bom and nodded her to have a drink.

 

"Thanks", she smiled and took a sip making Minzy hit her head on Gummy's shoulder. They then eyed Seungri wondering what he'd do.

 

 

 

"I don't want any so you have it", he said pouting, obviously still annoyed at CL from last night.

 

"I don't want it either", she muttered looking away.

 

"Just have it", Seungri sighed.

 

"I said no didn't I", CL retorted.

 

"Aish!, Seungri leaned back on the sofa.

 

"Aish!", CL snapped her head away.

 

 

Minzy and the other 'agents' sighed in disappointment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Um....are we going somewhere cold today?", Dara shouted from the bathroom.

 

 

JIyong put the file he was reading down and looked at the door as Dara stepped out well more like waddled out, her body covered head to toe compeltely in a long puffy coat, a hat, a scarve, long trousers with boots.

 

 

Jiyong sighed with relief, "That's better", he was sure he'd have none of those thoughts with Dara looking like a stuffed bear.

 

 

"It's too hot though", Dara whined trying to pull the scarf off now.

 

"Don't you dare", Ji warned her and pulled her out of the room before she could do anything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------

 

 

 

 

 

"The library?", Dara stared at the white building, "Hey wait up", she ran after Jiyong as he walked in.

 

 

 

 

 

"Excuse me", JIyong said quietly to the librarian, "Where are the records kept for all the people that lived here?"

 

"Are you from here?", the old man asked looking at him quizzically.

 

"No...my mum lived here though"

 

The man nodded and pointed at the far corner of the library. Ji bowed and walked off to the corner.

 

 

"I said...wait up", Dara whined as she finally reached the front desk, she started taking the layers off as she followed him to the back of library.

 

 

 

 

 

"psst", Dara nudged him, "What are we doing here?"

 

 

"Looking for something", he said nonchalantly.

 

Dara rolled her eyes "I can see that."

 

Ji ran his fingers along the red books until he stopped on one and pulled the large book out, he carried to a near by table and opened it up. Dara peered behind him as he traced his fingers along the lists of names, he sighed and flipped the page and did the same on the next page and the next.

 

Suddenly Dara brought out another red book and put it beside him and did the same as him, she ran her her fingers down the list of names.

 

 

Ji stopped and looked at her quizically, "What are you doing?"

 

"You're looking for your mum right?", Dara said not looking away from the names on the page, "I'm helping."

 

 

Ji sighed and pushed her to the side, she stumbled back and was about to shout at him but he pulled the chair out from under the table and pointed at it for her to sit on. Her heart did that little skip she always feels when he does something small like this but she chose to ignore it and sat down and carried on looking for Kwon Soyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Minzy explain to me why we're here again?!", Bom hissed at Minzy as one of the staff zipped a wedding dress onto Bom.

 

"Because unnie it's never to early to plan your wedding", Minzy said as if it was obvious.

 

"It is if you don't even have a guy", CL said from the other side of the changing room where GUmmy and another staff was helping (forcing) her into a dress.

 

 

 

"Perfect", Minzy placed a tiara on Bom's head and clasped her hands together looking like a proud mother.

 

"Seriously?", Bom put her hands on her hips and stared at Minzy with a dead pan expression.

 

"BEautiful", Minzy grabbed Bom's hands and pulled her out where CL was waiting with Gummy.

 

 

 

"Cl what the hell is going on?", Bom asked bewildered by Minzy and Gummy's actions today.

 

"You tell me?!", CL threw the veil that kept going into out of the way and sighed, "UGh so heavy!!" she lifted the dress struggling to stand up.

 

 

"Ok stay here!", Minzy pulled Bom and CL into the middle of the room behind curtains and ran to one side and GUmmy to the other, "1 2 3 tadah!", they both opened the curtains while Bom and CL eyed them in confusion.

 

 

"What do you think-WHAT?!", Minzy turned around to find only Taeyang and Daesung sitting on the sofa waiting for them, "OPPAS!! Where are TOP and Seungri oppa?!", Minzy hissed at them.

 

"They just went out, they'll be back in a minute." Taeyang said, he looked at the girls and smiled, "Wow, you girls look pretty!"

 

"Find your own bride!", Minzy glared at him before going back to the girls.

 

 

 

 

"Exaclty what are you trying to achieve here?", Bom asked Minzy.

 

"nothing", Minzy pouted.

 

 

"Minzy.....you're up to something", Bom continued interrogating the girl that she didn't notice that TOP had come back in and was gaping at her in a wedding dress.

 

 

"Tell me now", CL tried to make eye contact with Minzy with her hands firmly on her hips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

TOP slowly walked towards her in a daze, unable to take his eyes off her for some strange reason.

 

 

"Hyung", daesung called out to him but he just stared at the girl in front of him.

 

 

Taeyang pulled daesung back down on the sofa, "dude, can't you see he's having a moment!"

 

"A moment?"

 

 

"He's falling for her and he doesn't even know it", Taeyang grinned as he leaned back on the sofa.

 

 

 

 

 

"I will find out Gong Minzy", Bom squinted her eyes at the nervous girl, "So you better tell me-", she did a double take at TOp who was now standing next to her, "...what?"

 

 

TOP stood there staring at her, as if his soul had left his body.

 

 

"What?", she asked again.

 

TOP softly broke into a small smile and he leaned in and kissed her cheek just like how she'd done the night before.

 

Bom's eyes fluttered as he came back and looked straight into her surprised eyes.

 

He smiled again and tapped the side of her nose with his finger, "yeppeo"

 

 

 

 

"KYAHHHHH!", Minzy and Gummy jumped around the place in a frenzy while Bom smiled shyly at TOP.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ugh!", Dara tried to reach for another book that was a bit too high for her, "aish....nearly...there...."

 

 

Ji who had been too busy looking through the books didn't notice her.

 

 

"come...on.....screw....you...short...height!", Dara reached both her arms out above her in hopeless attempt to get the book she needed.

 

 

Ji hearing her struggled finally looked up at her and his eyes went straight to her flat exposed stomach. She was trying so hard to reach the book, that she didn't realise her shirt was riding up. Ji gulped and looked back at the book clasping his hands together and trying to focus on something else.

 

 

"UGH! GOD PLEASEE!"

 

 

Ji closed his eyes in fustration and looked up at Dara making those kind of noises in struggle, he took a deep breath and stormed to her grabbing the book she was trying to reach with ease.

 

 

Dara startled turned around and came close to his neck, his body bumping into hers, it was her turn to gulp as Jiyong pulled the book down and held it in front of her.

 

 

"Was it really that hard?", Ji asked stoically.

 

But Dara couldn't take her eyes away from his neck, she gulped again and slowly lifted her gaze up to his eyes. Ji's eyes changed slightly when he saw the somewhat scared look in Dara's eyes, he furrowed his brows and tiltes his head, "What's...with that look?"

 

 

Dara looked away, "do...you always have...to put me in this position?"

 

GD paused and looked at how his body was leaning onto hers and he abruptly stepped back clearing his throught, "There", he dropped the book on the table and sat back down on his chair.

 

 

Dara quietly sat next to him and opened the book at a random page and scanned her fingers through the long list of names.....until she stopped at one.

 

 

"Jiyong"

 

 

"Hm?"

 

 

"I...think I  found her", Dara mumbled still staring at the name.

 

JIyong paused at the page he was, he was too stunned they actually found her to look up.

 

 

"Kwon Soyeon, born 1975...this is her", Dara said stunned herself, "oh my god....it's got an address here."

 

Jiyong slowly looked up at her not being able to comprehend anything, was he actually going to find something about his mother finally?