Undercover mission

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

GD sat down on his chair and closed his eyes while rubbing his forehead with his fingers.

 

 

 

 

"Did we find out what was in that bottle?", TOP walked in and sat down on the sofa.

 

"I've seen it before", Daesung said as he took a swing of his drink, "It's a suicide drug, kills you in less than 5 seconds"

 

Seungri smirked, "Guess he really didn't want to die in our hands."

 

 

 

"Anyone talked to Teddy hyung?", Taeyang asked seriously, "They were quite close-"

 

 

"We were all close to him", Daesung said, "We're a family remember-"

 

 

"Family don't betray eachother", GD finally spoke up.

 

 

The gang fell silent.

 

 

GD looked up at Daesung, "Don't think of him as family...don't think of him at all."

 

Daesung nodded slowly.

 

 

 

 

GD looked back at the rest, "What about Minzy? Have we found anyone yet?"

 

TOP sighed, "She's refusing everyone."

 

"Does that girl ever listen to us?", Taeyang shook his head, "She's adamant on having her freedom-"

 

 

 

"Because I'm not a prisoner, I'm your sister!", Minzy stood by the door, her arms crossed over her chest.

 

 

"Minzy", Seungri sat up, "How long have you been standing there?"

 

"Long enough", Minzy muttered, "Did you oppas...kill..."

 

 

The gang fell silent again.

 

Minzy was the grandaughter for the former YG boss who passed away a couple of years ago. After the death of her only relative, the boys had taken her under their wings until now. She was the only colour in their miserable and cold lives, and they would do whatever it took to keep her safe...which recently had got a bit harder. YG was the biggest and most dangerous underground gang in Seoul right now, but being that successful meant more enemies.

The guy who GD had killed earlier had been part of YG but he'd betrayed them and gave another gang private information on the gang's business as well as planning to help them kidnap Minzy for black mailing purposes. Luckily, they were able to stop the guy before any damage was done. Hence, the 5 boys were now determined to have someone with Minzy 24/7....only their lovely sister was refusng every single bodyguard they hired for her.

 

 

 

"Did...you?", Minzy eyes flickered between her oppas. 

 

Minzy knew what the guys were capable of, but still in her innocent heart she hoped she could change them.

 

 

GD stood up finally, "Yes."

 

Minzy sighed in disappointment, "You shouldn't have oppa."

 

GD looked towards Daesung and nodded him towards Minzy.

 

 

"Minzy", Daesung walked to her, "Listen about you having a bodyguard-"

 

"No!", Minzy said bluntly.

 

Daesung sighed, "Minzy it's important-"

 

"Then you do it!", Minzy shouted angrily at them, "If you want to take away my freedom then you 5 stick by my side 24/7!!"

 

 

"Minzy", TOP said deeply.

 

Minzy bit her lip and hung her head low, "It's not fair."

 

 

"What more do you want?", Seungri raked his fingers through his hair, " If we had it our way you would have 10 guys around you! You didn't want guys so we hired girls for you-"
 

 

"You call them girls?!!", Minzy scoffed, "They were twice the size of you oppa!"

 

That shut Seungri up.

 

"If I had those she-men with me! That would attract more attention to me!", Minzy whined, "Are you trying to get me killed?!!"

 

 

The guys rolled  their eyes and shook their heads.

 

 

"What's the point of you 5 being the most feared mobsters if you can't even find you sister a proper bodguard?!!", she shouted at them before storming off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

"Chief.....", Dara fluttered her eyes and placed her report on his desk along with a chocolate bar.

 

"What's this?", Chief Kim picked up the chocolate bar and dropped it on the table again.

 

"Ani...just to say sorry for last night...", she smiled and nudged the other two girls.

 

 

"In case...you feel like the chocolate doesn't please you then here's a basket of oranges", Bom bowed and placed the basket of fruits on the table.

 

 

"What the hell?", Cl and Dara hissed at Bom.

 

"What?", Bom hissed back, "That's all I had time to buy!"

 

 

"ENOUGH!", Chief Kim stood up, "I know what you're trying to do, but you're still going to get punished for last night-"

 

 

"CHIEF!", CL brought out a bottle of soju, "Soju?"

 

 

Bom and Dara facepalmed themselves.

 

 

Chief Kim sighed, "CL...are you sure you're in the right state of mind..bringing soju into work?"

 

"Ani...", CL pouted, "Please sajangnim just look over it this time...please."

 

"We swear we will never crash into any deparment stores again", Dara nodded.

 

"Or shoot...without warning", Bom added and pouted cutely.

 

 

"Aish!!", Chief Kim sat back down, "Arasso arasso-"

 

"CHIEF JJANGG!!", the girls shouted happily, "Thank you chief!!", the girls started jumping about and reached for the door.

 

"Just a minute", Chief Kim lowered his glasses and looked at the girls as they turned back slowly to face him again, "There's a new case for you three."

 

The girls furrowed their brows before going back to the desk.

 

"What is it?", Dara asked.

 

Chief Kim wagged the case file in front of them, "This is from the Commissioner General himself."

 

The girls looked at each other in shock, "Commissioner?!"

 

"I'm sure you've all heard of YG..."

 

 

CL and Bom looked at Dara suddenly as she angrily gripped onto the desk at the mention of YG.

 

 

"They've been laying low for a while but underground they're making quite the impact", Chief Kim continued, "They've already got control over most of the city but we haven't been able to catch them still. They've now started circulating a very expensive drug E7 around the city and they've managed to export it to China and Japan undetected."

 

"How's that possible?", Dara asked in confusion, "Surely border control would have picked it up."

 

"About 6 months ago, a device used to help keep certain items undetected in other countries during missions was taken from the NIS, we believe it was YG."

 

"Then why aren't the NIS dealing with this?", Bom asked.

 

"NIS think there's a mole in NIS so if they sent one of their agents then it wouldn't work."

 

"So...what do you want us to do chief?", CL asked seriously.

 

"We recently got inside information that well as strange as it sounds YG are looking for bodyguards...female bodyguards for the grand daughter of the former YG boss.....Gong Minzy", Chief Kim handed them a secret picture of Minzy, "The commissioner general wants three female police officers to go undercover...as bodyguards for Miss Gong."

 

"You can't be serious?", Bom gaped, "You want us three to go underground...undercover as YG bodyguards?!!"

 

"Bom, you three, although give me a headache 24/7 are my most trusted officers, now if I didn't think you could handle it I wouldn't have asked", Chief Kim said to her.

 

"They're YG though!", CL interrupted, "They're going to find out that we're police officers...they have ways-"

 

"You don't have to worry about that", the chief reassured her, "Your names will be taken off the police system so they won't have any way of knowing you were ever in the police."

 

"I don't know", Bom shook her head, she turned to Dara, "Dara what do you think?"

 

All this time Dara had been glaring down at the file, she finally looked up at the chief and with gritted teeth answered, "We'll take the case."

 

 

"Dara!", Cl and Bom shouted, "Do you know what you're agreeing to?"

 

Dara turned to face them, "We're going to take it!"

 

CL and Bom sighed in defeat, they knew there was no turning back now. Although CL and Bom didn't know the full story, Dara had immense hatred for YG and it seemed that she was willing to do whatever it takes to get rid of them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

A week later, the girls arrived at the informed place. Through hundreds of middle men they'd got in contact with insiders and recieved information about where the bodyguard 'auditions' were being held.

 

 

 

"What's with this place?", Bom scrunched her nose as they stepped into a little dark alley way in the middle of busy Seoul.

 

 

"I think that's the door", Dara pointed out a back door in the corner.

 

CL stepped forward and knocked on the door 5 times as informed.

 

"Code", a voice could be heard from inside.

 

 

The girls looked at each other and prayed this was right, "Gong."

 

 

There was a pause before they could hear bolts and locks unlocking. A large suited man opened the door and let the girls in.

 

 

It was eerily quiet...too quiet, the girls shiftily looked around the dark cold corrdor as they walked down the stairs. 

 

 

They finally reached another door and knocked on it 5 times again, another man opened the door and nodded them in.

 

The girls took a deep breath and tried to look calm before entering.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"NOOOO!", Minzy slammed her fist on the table, "NEXTTT!"

 

 

The large burly woman bowed and left, walking past the girls on her way out.

 

 

 

Another woman stepped forward and bowed at Minzy.

 

 

Minzy sighed, she glared at Young deuk and waved him over irritably.

 

 

 

"Neh", Young deuk asked politely.

 

"I asked for women Young deuk shi...WOMEN!", she hissed into his ears.

 

 

"Um..", Young deuk looked at the candidate and then back at Minzy, "She is a woman."

 

"On what planet?!!", Minzy hissed angrily.

 

"She used to work for the Russian mafia and has black belt-"

 

Minzy grabbed hold of his lips and shut them with her fingers, "I don't care if she's from Azerbaijan...just get rid of her!"

 

Young deuk nodded and looked at the candidate and shook his head.

 

 

 

 

"Wow, she's something", Bom nodded impressed at Minzy.

 

 

"Come on it's us now", Dara called them over.

 

"sh!t", Bom mummered before following Dara and CL.

 

 

 

The three girls walked into the middle of the room and bowed at Minzy.

 

 

Minzy blinked at the girls for a moment looking completely confused, "Um...I think you're in the wrong place."

 

 

The three girls looked at eachother and then shook their heads.

 

"No, we're here for the bodyguard position", CL stated.

 

"You are?!", Minzy gasoed and a smile slowly crept onto her lips.

 

 

 

"One at a time", Young deuk said to the girls.

 

"We give our services as a three", Dara said bluntly at him.

 

 

Young deuk was about to say something when Minzy pulled him back, "You've got the job!!"

 

 

"NEH?!", Young deuk and the girls exclaimed in shock.

 

 

"Yup!!", Minzy nodded happily.

 

 

"Don't you want to know about us?", CL asked.

 

 

"Do you know how to use a gun?", Minzy asked hurriedly.

 

The girls nodded.

 

"Perfect!", Minzy clapped, "That's all that's needed."

 

 

 

 

"Minzy shi", Young deuk whispered, "The bosses aren't going to be happy."

 

"So?!!", Minzy scoffed, "Look, there are three NORMAL, pretty girls, who actually look like girls in front of me saying that they want to be my bodyguards, how can I say no."

 

"But-"

 

"Plus, oppas always wanted me to have more than 1 bodyguard, see with them I have three!", Minzy nodded happily.

 

"I don't know-"

 

"Oppas don't need to know, not right now!", Minzy tried to persuade him.

 

 

 

 

 

"What don't we need to know?", GD and the boys leaned by the door and glared straight as Minzy.