Move that jelly!

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

 

 

CL walked into her room to find Dara and Bom sat crossed legged on her bed. She rolled her eyes and put her jacket away in her wardrobe, ignoring them totally. The two watched her every move and pouted sadly. Cl glanced quickly at them and saw their puppy eyed pouting faces and shook her head, "Don't even bother."

 

Bom blinked and pouted even more and made a little cute sound, "mmp"

 

CL sighed and turned back to her wardrobe.

 

 

"mmmpp", Dara whined a bit more.

 

"Stop. It!", Cl glared at them.

 

 

The two girls hung their heads and sighed in unision.

 

 

CL shook her head, "It's not going to work so you two can forget it!"

 

"Chaerin...", Bom whined as she fluttered her lashes at CL, "we're sowwy..."

 

"Sowwy? Seriously?", CL gasped.

 

"weally weally sowwy", Dara added.

 

 

CL pretended to gag slightly at the two.

 

 

"CL..we wove you", the girls made a heart shape with their arms.

 

CL hung her head low and let a smile out, she knew she couldn't stay mad at them for long. She walked to them and sat between them on the bed, "Aish you idiots!"

 

The two hugged her tightly and pulled her down to lie on the bed, they giggled like little girls as they tickled CL non-stop.

 

 

"Ok ok you're forgiven!!", CL shouted trying to break free.

 

"YEAHHH!", Dara shouted giving CL a big kiss on her cheek.

 

 

The girls quietened down finally as they stared at the ceiling.

 

 

 

"How's your mum?", Bom finally asked.

 

CL took a deep breath, "The same."

 

"Next time we'll come with you", Dara said holding CL's hand.

 

"Yea", Bom took hold of her other hand.

 

"She'd...she'd like that", CL sighed sadly.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sajangnim we've managed to recover most of the E7 from Europe", Young don said to the boys in GD's apartment.

 

"Most?", GD raised a brow.

 

"We're still working on it sajangnim", Young don replied.

 

"Don't bother coming back until you've retrieved it all!", GD glared at him.

 

"Yes sir...sorry", Young don bowed and left the apartment.

 

 

"How are they even managing to get it past border control that's what I want to know?", Daesung asked as he walked towards the table.

 

"I think I know", Taeyang mummered to himself.

 

GD looked up at him curiously.

 

"About 6 months ago, a device used by the NIS went missing, the device can hide certain substances and they use it to keep things undetected in other countries" Taeyang explained.

 

"And you think whoever taking our E7 into these countries has the device?", TOP asked.

 

"It's the only explaination I can think of", Taeyang shrugged, "Not to mention the device got stolen right before our E7 was found in China and Japan."

 

 

"Get the men and find out who has this device", GD ordered Taeyang, "I want you to deal with this Taeyang."

 

"You got it", Taeyang nodded.

 

 

 

"Seungri", Daesung stood up now, "Lend me your car"

 

"My car?", Seungri asked as he took his keys and passed them to Daesung.

 

"No, your lamborghini!", Daseung threw the keys back at Seungri.

 

"Um...", Seungri rubbed the back of his neck.

 

"Um what?" Daesung asked, "Look for some reason chicks seem to dig that yellow sh!t of yours alright so stop being a baby and hand the car over."

 

"I don't have the keys hyung", Seungri admitted.

 

"Where is it then?", Daesung furrowed his brows, "You better not be playing with me."

 

"No...CL's got it", Seungri said not looking at his hyungs.

 

 

 

"CL?", Daesung asked as TOP walked up and placed his arm on Daesung's shoulder.

 

"Hey maknae, don't tell me we've got another GD here", TOP teased.

 

 

"I can hear you", GD said not looking up from the files he was reading.

 

 

"It's not what you think hyung", Seungri shook his head, "She just-

 

 

 

 

*THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP*

 

 

 

The guys slowly looked up to the ceiling with furrowed brows.

 

 

"What was that?", Taeyang asked still looking at the ceiling.

 

 

 

*THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP*

 

 

 

GD slowly got up and looked at the ceiling too, "What the hell are they doing up there?"

 

 

"Wanna find out?", TOP grinned at the boys.

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

The boys knocked on the girls' apartment but no one opened up. Inside they could hear muffled shouting and loud music but no one was opening up for them.

 

 

"At times like this", TOP banged his shoulder onto the door making it open, "Force is the best option."

 

 

The guys walked in and followed the shouting into the lounge.

 

 

 

"What the ?", Seungri gaped at the scene in front of him.

 

GD shook his head trying to figure out if what he was actually seeing was happening in front of him.

 

TOP's jaw hit the floor as Taeyang and Daesung covered each other's eyes.

 

 

 

 

Bom was at the front in bright pink neon tight one piece suit with a matching pink head band with the writing 'I'm hot and I know it' written across. "COME ON LADIES MOVE THAT JELLY OF YOURS TO THE RIGHT...AND TO THE LEFT WOOH!"

 

 

 

The boys stepped forward slightly revealing another scene. 

 

 

Minzy, CL, Dara and Gummy were all in bright 80's aerobic kit following Bom's every move.

 

 

 

"THAT'S IT LADIES!! WORK THOSE THIGHS DOWWNNNN AND UP!!", Bom squated slowly and snapped up again, "AND AGAINNN!!"

 

 

"WOOO UNNIE!", Minzy shouted following Bom's every move.

 

"Bom, you sure this works?", Gummy asked from her squating position.

 

"OF COURSE UNNIE!! I DIDN'T GET THESE BAD LEGS FROM NOWHERE YOU KNOW!", Bom shouted over the music.

 

"She's right!", Dara nodded as she wiped the sweat off her forehead.

 

 

"AND NOW FOR THE DOWN DOG!", Bom shouted while jumping up and down.

 

"Oh I love this one!!", CL shouted happily.

 

 

"STRETCH AS HIGH AS YOU CAN AND DOWWNNNNNN!", Bom bent down in half as the others followed, "NOW TURN YOUR HEAD TO THE LEFT......AND THEN TO THE RIGHT- HWAAAAAHHHH!", Bom fell flat on her side when she saw the boys gaping at them.

 

 

"AAAAAAAAAHHH!", Dara shouted in shock too and fell backwards landing on Minzy, who in turn tried to reach but ended up tugging Gummy and CL down with them.

 

 

The guys blinked at the mountain of girls on top of each other in bright neon lycra.

 

The girls blinked back in absolute shock and horror.

 

.

 

..

 

....

 

 

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAH!!" The boys broke into fits of laughter.

 

The girls grimaced as they helped eachother up.

 

 

"AHAHAHAHAAHAHAH I...AHAAHA...I...CAN'T BREATHE  AHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!", Seungri and Daesung hugged eachother trying to breathe.

 

 

"oppaaaaaaa!", Minzy whined at them but they didn't listen, they were too busy laughing their heads off.

 

 

"Yah! Guys stop it!!", Gummy cringed and fell back on the floor.

 

 

"AHAHAHAHA MOVE THAT JELLY?! AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!" TOP mimicked Bom as he moved his hips from side to side

 

 

BOM pouted highly embarassed and hid her neon pick body behind the sofa.

 

 

Dara hung her head low as she got up and straightened her orange lycra shorts, cursing at herself. She looked up when she heard Seungri choke from excess laughing and that's when she felt a sharp rush of air fill her lungs. There amogst the guys was GD...laughing more than anyone else. Dara blinked and shook her head and squinted her eyes, but  no her eyes weren't deceiving her, he was actually laughing. Dara felt her face soften as a smile crept up to her lips. He looked so different, the vacant sad hint in his eyes wasn't there anymore, that angry scowl he always had wasn't there, the cold exterior wasn't there. In front of her wasn't the boss of the most dangerous gang possibly in the world, but a guy...just a normal guy.

 

GD held onto his stomach and carried on laughing as Seungri and TOP pretended to have their own aerobics class in front of them. He shook his head and looked up at the girls, Bom was shouting at TOP and trying to get her 'I'm hot and I know it' headband back. Minzy and CL had now formed a duo and were trying to shove Daesung out the door. He laughed and turned to Dara.....who was gaping at him. He suddenly felt awkward and quickly wiped the smile off his face and straightened up.

 

 

 

"No!", Dara ran up to him, much to his surprise and hers.

 

GD edged away slightly as a girl resembling a lot like a carrot in what she was wearing ran up to him. He blinked at her when she stopped in front of him staring at him.

 

"What?", he said gruffily.

 

"You stopped smiling", Dara said.

 

"I wasn't smiling", he said clearing his throat.

 

"You were!", Dara pouted, "You were laughing!"

 

He looked around at everyone else who were busy teasing or being teased at.

 

"Smile again!", Dara said.

 

"What?", he asked with furrowed brows, as if she just asked him to bring her the moon.

 

 

"Smile", Dara repeated, "Do it again."

 

"No", he looked away again.

 

 

Dara jumped in front of his view again smiling brightly.

 

 

He leaned his head back slightly, "What's... with that look?"

 

 

She smiled again, "You look different Jiyong shi...when you smile."

 

GD paused for a moment before clearing his throat and looking away again.