Against your better judgement

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

 

Dara watched the rain drops trail down her window the next morning, she laid there in bed deep in thought. There was just something about Jiyong..something about the YG family that she felt, she didn't know what it was but she didn't want to be the reason to break them apart. She knew what it was like to lose someone close to her, she lost her oppa, could she really let that happen to Minzy as well?

 

 

 

"dara?", Bom and CL peeped through the door.

 

 

 

"Hey", Dara sat up in bed as they sat next to her.

 

"How are you feeling?", Bom asked.

 

"I'm fine", Dara forced a smile.

 

"You know, if you don't want to come tonight then it's ok" Cl suggested.

 

"No no", dara shook her head, "I want to"

 

 

Bom sighed heavily beside them, "Guys...what we're doing...is it the right thing?"

 

"What do you mean?", CL asked.

 

"I... just feel guilty and sorry for Minzy", Bom shrugged.

 

"Bom, you know we promised we wouldn't get attached", CL reminded her.

 

"I know I know...but-"

 

"But nothing, look we're cops we're here to do a job remember?", CL looked at both of them, "Dara you make her understand please."

 

 

BOm sighed and nodded, "I know it's my job...doesn't mean it makes the situation any better", she stood up and left the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom went to the fire escape and sat by the stairs, She covered her face with her hands and sighed deeply. Why was she even hesitating? So what if Minzy and the guys' relationship, their little family was the closest thing she'd seen before, she still had a job to do.

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

 

 

Bom looked up and saw TOP walking up the stairs.

 

 

 

"Mianhe", Bom stood up and bowed, "I just came to get fresh air."

 

 

"Inside?", TOP raised a brow.

 

Bom sighed, not wanting to have another argument with him, "My mistake", she started to walk past him back downstairs.

 

 

 

 

"Hows Dara?", he stopped her.

 

 

Bom blinked slightly, he was actually asking about someone other than himself, "She's....better."

 

 

TOP nodded, "Good...and.....you?"

 

 

Bom blinked again and furrowed her brows, "I'm...ok."

 

 

There was an awkward pause as they both tried to think of something to say or make sense of the situation.

 

 

"Um....how are...you?", Bom finally asked.

 

 

TOP smiled slightly, "I'm fine, came to see Minzy."

 

"Oh, she's actually still asleep", Bom said.

 

"I'll come back later then", TOP nodded, "If I wake her up, I'll have to buy her another car."

 

Bom could't help but giggle.

 

"You think I'm joking?", TOP asked, "The ferrari she drives everywhere, yeah that was from me for being 10 minutes late for our movie date."

 

"You go on movie dates with her?", Bom raised a brow.

 

"Yeah, that's what family do, we hang out", TOP shrugged, "Don't you do that with yours?"

 

"I... don't have any siblings", Bom forced a smiled.

 

"Well you've got one now, Minzy", TOP laughed slightly.

 

 

Bom felt another pang of guilt suddenly, she sighed and forced a smile, "Minzy...really cares about you 5 doesn't she?"

 

 

TOP smiled slightly and nodded, "I guess."

 

"She's really lucky", Bom smiled sadly.

 

 

TOP furrowed his brows suddenly and awkwardly coughed and rubbed the back of his neck, "Yah...aren't you meant to be with Minzy 24/7?"

 

"N..neh?", Bom asked.

 

"Uhum, go do your work", TOP said trying to sound gruff before he walked away leaving a confused Bom at the staircase.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Young don opened the suitcase in front of GD, "Sajangnim."

 

GD puffed smoke out in front of his face as he looked at the small bottle in the suitcase.

 

 

"Are they here yet?", GD asked Gummy.

 

"They should be here in the next 30 minutes, I'll bring them here", Gummy said.

 

"Have security on stand by", TOP said to Young deuk who left the room immediately.

 

 

"GD, are you sure we can trust these people?", GUmmy asked.

 

"No", GD said bluntly.

 

"Then why are dealing with them?" Gummy asked again.

 

"It's just a sample", GD reminde Gummy, "We're not dealing with them yet."

 

"And once they try the sample they'll come crawling back for more...then we'll deal with them", TOP added.

 

"TOP, E7 isn't just some drug off the streets-"

 

"Which is exactly why they'll come back for more", TOP said.

 

 

 

"What about Minzy?, GD changed the subject, "I heard she was coming tonight?"

 

"Yea, Seungri's got security with her out there", TOP said.

 

"Did the girls come with her?", GD asked again.

 

"Um...yes", TOP furrowed his brows.

 

"Have security keep an eye on them as well", GD said, "They're still injured from the other night."

 

Gummy and TOP looked at eachother in shock, "When...did you start caring about the girls?"

 

"Since they started looking after my sister", GD said bluntly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What do you think of this club then unnies?", Minzy asked.

 

"It's...nice", CL nodded along.

 

"Surely not as nice as the last one right?"

 

"What's the big deal, they're all your clubs", CL smiled.

 

"Yes, but this is the club that oppas do all their business in so I just automatically get a bored feeling from this place", Minzy mumbled.

 

"Business?", Bom asked.

 

"Yeah, in fact I think they're doing a major deal tonight...in the VIP room", Minzy pointed at a long corridor at the end of the club.

 

 

The girls looked at eachother and nodded slightly.

 

 

 

"Once the chief and the others come, direct them to the room ok", CL whispered into Bom's ears.

 

Bom looked at her and nodded, she then turned to Minzy who was dancing along in her own happy world. But after tonight that world would forever vanish...all because of them.

 

 

"Dara I'll stay with Minzy, you go to the front and see if you can find chief", CL told her.

 

Dara nodded and headed to the front straight away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Bom walked to the corridor and turned around to the dance floor searching for the police. She suddenly spotted someone familiar, it was G.O one of the police officers, but instead of feeling relieved she felt her heart race. She turned around and hid her face in the crowd.

 

 

 

"Bom", TOP walked up to her with furrowed brows, "Why aren't you with Minzy?"

 

 

Bom looked at him wide eyed and then back at G.O who was slowly making his way closer to them.

 

 

"What's wrong?", TOP asked again.

 

"What the am I doing?!", Bom cursed before grabbing TOP's hand and pulling him into the crowd.

 

 

"Hey!", TOP pulled her back.

 

"TOP, just don't ask anything and just come with me!", She pulled him back again.

 

"What the hell Bom, I've got business-"

 

Bom sighed and glared at him, "I saw...I saw cops here, can we go now?!"

 

 

"Cops?", TOP repeated, he looked around and cursed, "What about the others?"

 

"CL is with Minzy and you can warn the others, ring GD now ok", Bom said anxiously, "So can we get out of here!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*ring ring*

 

 

Dara looked at her phone and cursed when the chief's number showed up.

 

"Y..yoboseyo?", Dara answered.

 

"Dara where are you? Meet me by the front now", the chief ordered her.

 

"Neh chief", Dara sighed and hung up. She peered through the crowds and saw the chief and Kangin by the front of the club. She started making her way towards them when she suddenly saw GD walking only a few metres away from them about to answer his phone.

 

"sh!t!!", Dara's body moved on its own as she ran to GD. She hid her head and tried not to get noticed by her chief and ran to GD.

 

"Woah!", GD shouted when Dara ran towards him and grabbed his arm pulling him back in the crowd and towards the VIP room, "Dara what the hell-"

 

"Just shh!", Dara said angrily, "Just follow me!"

 

"What's the !", GD tried to pull hsi arm off her.

 

"Please Jiyong shi just trust-", she suddenly saw the chief and kangin in the crows heading towards where they were, "sh!t!!"

 

Dara pulled GD back into a corner until her back hit the wall, she peered over his shoulder and saw them still making their way towards them.

 

"Dara can you expla-"

 

Dara panicked and pulled GD for a kiss, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, covering his face and hers from others.

 

 

 

 

 

The chief and Kangin looked down the corridor, they saw a 'couple' kissing in the corner and they started awkwardly coughing.

 

"Come on they're not here", the chief told Kangin who nodded and looked away.

 

 

 

Dara watched them leave and sighed with relief, she parted her lips from GD and pushed him back a bit. 

 

"thank god", she mumbled to herself, not realising that GD was staring at her in absolute shock. SHe finally looked up and noticed GD's expression, she gulped nervously realising that she just made out with the kingpin of underground Seoul.

 

"oh...", she mumbled nervously.

 

GD gritted his teeth and glared at her. She gulped again and tried to push him off, but to her surprise GD pushed her back against the wall. SHe looked up at his stoic face in shock, and she gasped when he leaned in to kiss her. Dara tried to push him off but he just held her hands against the wall and passionately kissed her. For some reason, instead of trying to push him off, his lips on hers made Dara want him more, and she slowly stopped struggling and instead responded to his kiss. 

 

He slowly let go of her hands and his hand travelled down to her thigh, pulling it up higher as he leaned his body more into hers.

 

Dara moaned slightly when he started trailing kisses down to her neck, but immediately bit her lip and cursed for doing that. She controlled herself and forcefully pushed him off, "We...we need to go."

 

GD panted slightly, not knowing why on earth he just kissed her.

 

"Jiyong shi...we need to go!", Dara repeated.

 

He furrowed his brows at the anxiousness in her voice.

 

Dara took a deep breath, she was probably going to regret this forever but right now she was going against her mind, her better judgement. "We've got cops here, we need to leave."