Any last words?

UNDERCOVER LOVE

 

 

[Music: Hate you by 2ne1]

 

 

 

 

 

 

"SH!T!!", Bom shouted as her and CL ran after a car.

 

CL pulled her gun out and shot at the car but missed, "DAMMIT!!",she kicked the ground angrily, "WHERE THE HELL IS DARA?!!"

 

 

 

 

*SCREECH*

 

 

A jeep pulled screeched to a stop in front of them.

 

 

"GET IN!!", Dara shouted at the two girls from the jeep.

 

 

Bom and CL jumped into the car and Dara hit the gas and sped after the men in the car.

 

 

 

 

"Where the hell have you been?!!", CL shouted at Dara as she checked the bullets in her gun in a hurry.

 

"Getting the bloody car!", Dara shouted back as she turned a sharp right into the road after the car, "You think we're going to catch them without one?!!"

 

"AISH!!", CL muttered angrily before pushing her top half out of the window, she pulled her gun and aimed it at the car in front.

 

 

Dara made another sharp turn left into another street.

 

"YAHH!", CL shouted when she fell back into the car.

 

"What?!", Dara shouted as she gripped the steering wheel, "THEY WENT LEFT!"

 

 

"AIsh!", Bom hit the seat, "I've had enough!", she opened the roof top window and pushed herself onto the roof of thecar.

 

 

"YAH!! YOU CRAZY IDIOT!!", CL shouted trying to follow Bom to bring her down.

 

 

"Dara! Steady the car!", Bom shouted as she aimed straight at the car in front of her.

 

Bom closed one eye and pulled the trigger, the bullet pierced the back wheel making the speeding car in front of them flip over twice before crashing into a department store.

 

"Bullseye", she smirked as she jumped back inside the car.

 

 

 

Dara swivelled the car around in front of the overturned car and stopped the car. The three girls jumped out and ran towards the car.

 

 

Dara crouched down and smiled arrogantly at the two men hanging upside down in the car, "Got you."

 

 

 

CL kicked and smashed the side window through, she spat her gum out and reached in to grab one of the men.

 

Bom did the same on the other side and dragged the injured man out of the car. She threw him flat on the floor, and got her handcuffs from behind her. She twisted the man's arms behind him and cuffed him, "You're under arrest..."

 

 

Dara crossed her arms across her chest while CL handcuffed the other guy, "You have the right to remain silent...but anything you say can and will be...blah blah blah", she sighed not bothered with speech, "Can we just take them already?!"

 

CL smirked before throwing the guy into their jeep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back at the police station.

 

 

 

 

*SLAM*

 

 

The three girls flinched slightly as their chief threw a file on his desk in front of them. He glared at them and sat down on his chair.

 

 

"Speeding!", he slammed his fist on the desk making the girls scrunch their faces.

 

 

"Running red lights!!", he shouted.

 

Dara bit her lip guiltily.

 

 

"Shooting in public!! Without warning!!", he shouted loudly at Bom.

 

Bom hung her head low.

 

 

"Crashing into a deparment store!!"

 

CL eyed the girls nervously.

 

 

"What do you think you girls were doing?", Chief Kim smiled at them thinly.

 

 

"Chief", Dara spoke up, "They tried to molest a girl on the street-"

 

"SO!!", Chief Kim grew red in the face making Dara shut up, "So....you leave it to those on duty!! You can't go around running red lights and crashing cars into department stores when you're off duty YOU IDIOTS!!"

 

 

The girls sighed anad hung their heaads low, "Sorry...chief."

 

 

"Sorry?", Chief Kim held his head and shook it, "Sorry?!!"

 

 

The girls looked up nervously at their chief.

 

 

 

"SORRY?!", he shouted, "I give you girls....one night...one night off, just so you can enjoy life a bit...and you end up doing this?!"

 

"But-", CL tried to explain.

 

 

"BUT NOTHING!!", Chief Kim shouted, "Can you just forget about being in the police force for one night?!!"

 

The girls pouted and bowed again, "Sorry chief."

 

 

 

Chief Kim sighed and sat back down in his chair, "Go and finish the reports for tonight...since you girls love being working so much I want it on my desk by tomorrow morning 8am sharp!!"

 

"But chief-", Bom whined.

 

"8 am sharp!!" he muttered through gritted teeth.

 

 

The girls cursed under their breaths and bowed before leaving the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Nice one girls", G.O snickered as the girls walked out of the chief's office.

 

Dara bitterly smiled at him as she walked to her desk.

 

 

 

 

"Awh what's with the sad face", Kangin teased, "Break a nail?"

 

Bom stoically slapped him around the back of his head on her way to her desk.

 

"YAH BOM!", he shouted rubbing his head.

 

 

 

 

"I mean", Junho leaned across CL's desk, "What is it with you girls always getting into trouble?"

 

CL looked up at him and glared at him.

 

"You know next time let us men handle the action yeah?", he smirked at her.

 

CL stood up and leaned towards Junho, "If you want to stay a man then get the out of my sight."

 

Junho gulped nervously and walked back to his desk, "I was only joking."

 

"Hilarious", CL shook her head before turning her computer on.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

"You...think I'm going to tell you?", a beaten up man stuttered as he pushed himself off the ground.

 

Teddy sighed before kicking the man across the other side.

 

"UGHH!", the man shouted in pain before starting to laugh again.

 

 

Teddy walked up to him and grabbed him by the collar, "Why did you do it?!!"

 

The man just continued to laugh.

 

"ARGGHH!", Teddy punched him and kicked him towards Young don. Young don grabbed the man by the hair and shoved him onto the floor.

 

"Who made you turn against us?!! WHO?!!", YOung don shouted angrily.

 

 

"We're meant to be a family!!", Teddy muttered through gritted teeth, "WE'RE MEANT TO BE A ING FAMILY!!"

 

 

"I guess...I wanted more than that", the man spat blood out.

 

 

"You're right...you're gonna get more than that", Teddy wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

 

The guy squinted his eyes.

 

 

Teddy crouched in front of him, "I may not have the guts to kill you...but do you think they'll let you off this easily?"

 

The guy for the first time stopped smirking.

 

 

 

 

"They're here", Kush signalled and everyone in the dark warehouse looked towards the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Music: She's Gone by GD]

 

 

 

 

 

The doors flung open and 5 dark figures stood at the entrance.

 

 

Teddy turned to the guy and smirked, "You're on your own now."

 

The guy nervously looked back at the entrance.

 

 

 

The guy in the middle looked up at the ceiling before sighing, he placed his hands in his trouser pockets and walked in followed by the 4 others.

 

 

They stopped when Kush walked up to them and whispered something quietly.

 

 

"GD...he admitted to it", Kush whispered into JIyong's ear.

 

GD's eyes flickered up at the beaten up guy, he slightly tilted his head and smirked.

 

 

The guy gulped nervously now as he watched the 5 men approach him.

 

 

GD sat down on a chair in front of the guy while the taller man, TOP slowly walked around the nervous looking man and leaned on the wall behind.

 

 

 

 

 

"Any last words?", GD said stoically.

 

The guy looked at the men who had already surronded him.

 

 

GD sighed and held his hand out. Young deuk walked to him and placed a gun in his hand, "I said...any last words?"

 

 

The guy suddenly grabbed a tiny bottle from his pocket and tried to swallow the content, but Taeyang was too quick for him and he single-handedly kicked the bottle out of the guy's hand.

 

 

"No!", the guy tried to scramble for the bottle again, but Seungri stepped on his hand calmly before he could reach it, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

 

 

Daesung grabbed the guy and shoved him back into the middle. They guy panted and looked nervously up at GD who was glaring at him.

 

 

 

"In this miserable world...the thing I hate the most is betrayal", TOP sighed from behind as he played with his hands.

 

The guy starting sweating profusely as he eyed the men nervously.

 

"There's no second chances for traitors", TOP said as he walked towards him, "You know that right?"

 

The guy started crying now.

 

But TOP just stood up and walked back to the wall.

 

 

 

 

 

"Nothing to say then?", GD asked eerily as he stood up.

 

The guy started stuttering but nothing came in.

 

 

 

GD sighed as he turned to the entrance, he pulled the gun up and aimed it at the guy who was on the floor beside him and without a pause of hesitation pulled the trigger.

 

*bang*

 

 

The guy slumped onto the floor with a thud.

 

 

 

 

"Let's go", GD said nonchanlantly at his gang.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So.....how was the first chapter? A lot different to my previos fan fics right?? Well I hope you guys enjoyed it keke.

 

Thank you for those who have already subscribed and even voted lol and commented. Thank you thank you. You know me, keep commenting and giving this fic love and I'll keep updating.

 

xxxxx