I. Hate. Hospitals!

You Never Know Until You Try!

*YOUR POV*

 

Beep, beep, beep…

 

Arg. Shut up!

 

Beep, beep, beep…

 

WHY IS THERE A BEEPING SOUND?

 

Beep, beep, beep…

 

OMG. SHUT THE BEEP UP, YOU FREAKING BEEP!

 

Beep, beep beep…

 

I forced my heavy eyes to open and was momentarily blinded by a white light.

 

White light… Did I die?

 

“________!” Odagiri’s voice was floating somewhere near me.

 

I blinked rapidly and squinted as the burry shapes all came into a crisp and clear picture.

 

I’m… at… a hospital?

 

My attempt to leap out of the uncomfortable bed and run away failed when I realized that I had tubes sticking out of me and that I had a breathing mask over my face.

 

I hate hospitals.

I hate hospitals! Absolutely hate! HATE HATE HATE.

 

I ripped the mask away, letting it dangle beside me. “Why am I here?” I asked Odagiri, who was busy peering down at me wearing an anxious expression.

 

“You couldn’t breathe and fainted,” he stated, still looking at me as if I was going to faint any minute now.

 

“I’m fine.”

 

“The doctor said it was because of the sudden load of stress and fear,” he remarked, using a hand to push me back down onto the bed when I tried to crawl out.

 

“I’m fine,” I repeated, glancing nervously around the white room. Every passing minute in this forsaken place made me want to throw up.

 

Seriously… can’t they at least paint the room a different color other than white?

 

“He says you need to stay here for a few days,” Odagiri informed me as he poured me a cup of water.

 

“I’m checking out today.”

 

The hospital room’s door slid open and a man clad in a white gown stepped in, looking important with his clipboard in his hand and heart-beat-hearing-thing hanging around his neck. “Miss ________?”

 

I bit back my disgust. It’s not that I hate doctors, they’re cool; I just hate seeing them at an all-white hospital wearing nothing but white! “Hai?”

 

“Good, you’re awake.”

 

Well…

Naw man! I’m dreaming. You’re dreaming. It’s Inception forreal this time.  

 

I glanced at his name tag that read Dr. Kato Ken. “Doctor Kato, can I please leave the hospital now?”

 

“I’m afraid we need to keep you for a few days,” he said as he scribbled on a piece of paper.

 

“Why?”

 

“To make sure you’re okay,” he said simply.

 

“Thank you for your time, but I’m leaving the hospital now,” I repeated. He looked up at me with amusement.

 

“You can’t leave until I say you can. And if you do leave, I can report you to the police as a crazy patient.” With that, he turned and wisped out the door.

 

I looked at Odagiri in disbelief. “Di-did he just?”

 

Odagiri nodded. “Told you. Now be a good girl, okay?” He patted my head. “I need to go to school, so stay here until I come back, okay?”

 

Glaring at him, I refused to reply. He sighed and left silently.

 

What do I do now? I took a look around and realized that I was on the fifth floor, which meant I can’t jump out the window. Crap, this doctor is good.

 

Wait. Normally for just a small issue like fainting, this hospital puts the patients on the first floor. The more important people are on the upper floors. I remember Sho telling me about this.

 

Then why am I here?

 

I twisted my body around, looking for my phone. It wasn’t here. My clothes weren’t here; I was just wearing the hospital scrubs, the white hospital scrubs. Screw you, doctor.

 

Pulling the random junk out that the hospital had hooked up to me, I smoothly leaped over the railings and yanked at the phone.

 

“I’m afraid the doctor has banned you from calling anyone,” the receptionist said when I held the device up to my ear.

 

“What type of place is this?” I muttered as I slammed the phone down. “It feels like a prison.”

 

“That’s because for you, it is,” a voice filtered through the door. I spun around as it slid open and revealed someone leaning casually against the doorway.

 

“I knew it,” I hissed through my teeth. “You would be the one behind this.”

 

“Of course I would. Who else would go through the pains of paying a doctor to do all this?” He smiled sardonically as he entered the room and blocked the door with his body. “I won’t beat around the bush. You know why I’m here.”

 

“Actually, I don’t. Why are you here? And why are you doing this?” I shot back, backing up against the far side of the room as he advanced.

 

“I’m here because there is no other patient in this hall, nor is there anyone above this room or below it. This lets me have all the fun I want, which just happens to involve you. And look here, there’s even a bed ready for us!”

 

My hand brushed through my hair impatiently as I eyed the man. “You’re crazy.”

 

“Yeah I am. But I’m the only one who knows where Yuuki is.”

 

“You’re a bastard.”

 

“I’m crazy. I’m a bastard. I have a name, you know?”

 

“Oh you have a name?” I scoffed.

 

He instantly closed the distance between us and grabbed a fistful of my hair, yanking it roughly. I winced at the pain but refused to let a scream get past my lips. “Say my name.”

 

“Bastard.”

 

He yanked my hair again, even harder. “Say. My. Name.”

 

I twisted around, out of his grasp, kneed him in the stomach, and swiftly slid his phone out of his pockets, secretly dialing Sho’s number. While Kazuki bent over sideways, I hid the phone under the bed after making sure that Sho picked up.

 

“You’re a crazy bastard,” I raised my voice loud enough for Sho to hear clearly.

 

“And what are you, _______?” Kazuki straightened up, his eyes throwing dagger after dagger at me. He shoved me onto the bed, but I used the momentum to roll off on the other side. “SAY MY NAME,” he roared.

 

“Kazuki. How’d you know that I’d faint and be sent to this hospital?” I finally said his name for Sho’s benefit.

 

“I have men working here and they phoned me to tell me about how a ________ was sent here.”

 

“What hospital is this?” I asked, hoping to appear innocent. To my pleasure and glee, Kazuki fell into the trap and he dished out all the information Sho needed to be able to come save me.

 

Now I just needed to distract Kazuki long enough for Sho to appear.

 

“What do you want to do first?” Kazuki’s eyes gleamed with lust. “Anything that’ll give me pleasure.”

 

Oh gross. Odagiri, did you really have to go to school?

I guess he did.. since I remember Yankumi threatening him about his attendance before…

 

I need to buy time. How do I buy time with this erted and eager Kazuki here?

 

“I think I’m going to throw up,” I held my stomach.

 

“Lies,” he scoffed.

 

“Recently I’ve been having a bad stomach,” I leaned on the bed for support and made my face flinch with pain.

 

“Stop with the act.”

 

Without getting his permission, I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut and locked it, then proceeded to sound like I was throwing up. It was a pretty convincing show, if you asked me. I flushed the toilet and turned the faucet on, splashing water on my face and then used the hospital given toothpaste to cover up the fact that I was faking.  

 

When I walked back out, Kazuki was sitting on the chair, bored out of his mind.

 

“You done with the barfing?” He made a disgusted face.

 

I nodded. “I’ve been throwing up all the time nowadays, and I’m always tired too.”

 

He stared at me. “Are you pregnant?”

 

“What? Of course I’m not,” I held back a grin, “I mean, Odagiri and I always use protection…”

 

This guy is waaay stupider than I thought he was.

 

He leaped to his feet. “You idiot! Those things don’t always work! You gotta take the pills!”

 

I gasped. “Now that I think about it, I missed my period!”

 

“****! I can’t a pregnant girl, that’s just wrong!” He punched the wall.

 

So he can’t a pregnant girl because he thinks it’s wrong…

But he can any other girl?

Man, his mind is messed up.

 

He turned to face me. “But I hear that some women like having even more when they’re pregnant.”

 

Oh son-of-a-gun.

 

“That’s gross! What if you hurt the baby?” I protested, knowing what he was aiming at.

 

“You’re not that far along. I’m sure the baby will be fine,” he snickered as he started toward me.

 

Wait. But if there’s absolutely no one near this room… I can beat the crap out of this guy and no one will come to his rescue?

 

“How about this,” he slammed me against the wall and whispered in my ear. “Have some fun with me and I’ll tell you where Yuuki is?”

 

My body froze at his suggestion. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author's Note ~ 

I'm about to leave work.. so i don't have time to write anything except reply to comments, sorry! 

 

 

mrswoojiho [block]  on 8-15-2011 07:51:04 says: x
AHNGGHHHH~!! <3 I thought best was going to come out!

Best?

milotic350 [block]  on 8-14-2011 22:23:41 says: x
New reader! ^^ When I read the description, I died. I had watched the Gokusen anime, the dramas, and the movie. Not to mention reading the manga too. Since they did leave out some good scenes in the anime. 

Alright, enough of my babbling. I'm gonna read this some more. :D

YAY! HIGH-FIVE! I LOVE THE GOKUSEN SERIES! :D

pinkittenluvsxkpop [block]  on 8-14-2011 19:27:53 says: x
Now it's gonna get even more interesting huh?lol cant wait

Aw yeah! xD