I can't take my breath breath breath! BREATH IN BREATH OUT, dan dan dan dan dan

You Never Know Until You Try!

 

I saw this picture of Kikwang and it's sooo adorable! xD I had to put it up here. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*YOUR POV*

 

“Why didn’t you help me?” Odagiri grumbled as he yanked a random towel from the cabinet and swiped furiously at the sodden floor.

 

“Well, I climbed in through ________’s open window, smelled the cleaning chemicals and knew that it was a cleaning day, heard sounds coming from the bathroom and went to check it out. Before I could place my foot outside her bedroom though, you came crashing through and I was too far away to do much help. It was pretty amusing watching you flail your arms around like that though,” Sho smirked as he began an extremely exaggerated imitation of Odagiri’s attempt to catch himself.

 

“Why are you even here?” My boyfriend scrunched his nose like Sho’s person was something repulsive.

 

Sho chuckled seeing Odagiri’s expression. “Your girlfriend, my favorite cousin, called me to come help her track a number.”

 

Odagiri turned to me with his eyebrows raised. “Is it about that person?”

 

“What person?” Sho asked.

 

Odagiri glanced at me, unsure of whether or not telling Sho about the erted stalker was a good thing or not. “Well…”

 

“What’s going on?” Sho demanded, narrowing his eyes that were starting to fill with a dangerous but oh-so-familiar gleam.

 

I shifted my weight from foot to foot, considering Sho’s personality and coming to the conclusion, seeing how his eyes had that look, that he would most likely go hunt this man down and well, punish him for the last time in his soon-to-be short life.

 

“Recently I’ve been getting calls from this one dude,” I hesitantly explained. “At first I thought it was a prank, but then he started getting…”

 

“Extremely erted,” Odagiri piped in, his hand clenching the towel tightly, choking the life out of it.

 

“He’s been heading toward the creepy erted side and he keeps telling me that a ‘hurricane’ will strike. He always tells me that he’s warning me. And apparently the hurricane will strike in nine days now.” I sighed, remembering his disturbing words that sent shivers through my body.

 

“He warns you about a so-called hurricane that’s going to strike in nine days?” Sho’s eyes darkened a few shades- totally not a good sign. “And what do you mean by erted?”

 

I stuck my tongue out and winced, my face pinching up as if I was eating an extremely sour lemon.

 

“He called her one time and I picked up the phone,” Odagiri answered when he saw that I didn’t feel like telling the gruesome story, “and instead of saying anything, I remained silent and put him on speaker. He was saying how ________’s voice turns him on and how he needs to ‘take care of a little problem’ every time he talks to her. He’s also watching her.”

 

“He said all of that?” Sho questioned, disbelief etched across his face. “Son of a ******* *****! And he’s watching her?”

 

“He said he saw me with her the other day and he could also describe her outfit,” Odagiri’s jaw clenched tightly as his eyes, too, flashed with fury.

 

“Where’s your phone? I’m going to find this bastard and-” Sho fumed.

 

“It’s in my room on the floor,” I cut him off before he could describe how he was going to, I don’t know, kill that creeper.

 

Sho turned sharply around and snatched my phone up, scrolling through my call list. “This number?” He held it up to my face. I nodded. “Alright, time to get to work.”

 

Odagiri and I peered over his shoulder as he yanked his laptop to the table and the next few minutes were filled with nothing but the noise of the keyboard.

 

“Gotcha,” he breathed the first words anyone has spoken since he got a hold of the number. “You’re kidding me…”

 

“Who is it?” I scrambled up from my spot on the couch.

 

“Kazuki…”

 

“What?” I craned my head as I read the information Sho had managed to pull up. “No way. He’s my creeper?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

Odagiri’s jaw dropped. “Why is Ara High’s leader targeting you?”

 

After a slight moment of deliberation, I told him about how Kazuki was the one behind Yuuki’s kidnapping. His reaction: punching the sofa.

 

“And he asked you to be his girlfriend and all that!”

 

Sho’s head snapped up at Odagiri’s words and his question was as cold as ice. “When?”

 

“My school got in a fight with them and ________ showed up… and he asked her out.” He shook his head. “I should’ve known there was more to it than just simple lust speaking.”

 

“He said something bad’s going to happen in nine days, right?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

Sho looked straight into my eyes. “The day before that, come to my house. Nine days… you’re not going to school that day and you’re staying indoors with me the entire time. Odagiri, you should come too. ________, this isn’t a request. It’s an order.”

 

I nodded slowly. “Okay.”

 

“And Grandfather called me this morning and told me about the situation we’re in. You’re not safe, anywhere. You know that, right?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

Odagiri looked between Sho and I as we talked, confusion flickering across his face as he held in his questions.

 

“My work here is done. I’ll pick you guys up in eight days, which is next Sunday. Until then, stay safe.” He gave me a hug and disappeared as quickly as he had appeared.

 

“Kazuki, huh?” I held the slip of paper with all the information that Sho had copied down for me. “He’s my stalker.”

 

As much as I tried to stop it, my hands began shaking and I sat down onto the floor. I drew my knees up to my chest and my breath began coming in gasps as I struggled for breath.

 

“________?” I barely registered Odagiri’s worried voice as I collapsed on the ground, panting for breath.

 

Why.

Can’t.

I.

Breathe?

 

“Ah… huh, huh…haaa…” Tears trickled down my face. 

 

“________!!” Odagiri reached down and helped my up, slightly dragging me over to the couch. From my hazy eyesight, I could see him freaking out. His face slowly blurred away as darkness crept in his place.

 

“________, _________....” His voice faded in the distance and then I knew nothing except for blackness.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:: I went shopping today :D 

And bought two shirts before my mom said she was tired and wanted to go home, lol. 

 

One week until school starts. 

Arg.