I warned you.

You Never Know Until You Try!

 

*YOUR POV*

“Meet us later at the Café at three, okay?” Odagiri yelled over his shoulder as he joined his friends for a “all-guy” hangout time.

“Okay!” I headed for Kuma’s shop, ready to help him out for the next hour. “Teddy Bear,” I called as I entered through the swinging doors.

“Oi, hey there,” he grunted as he bustled past me, carrying a tray full of dirty dishes.

Finding my way to the back, I quickly tied on the blue and silver worker apron and grabbed the cleaning supplies. “Arigatou gozaimasu,” I bowed to the satisfied customer as he left. Swiping furiously at the table, I hurried and set the clean silverware and plates down neatly and laid the menus back on the pile. The door dinged and I instinctively called out, “Irashimase.”

“You got it?” Kuma questioned.

“Yeah,” I answered as I wiped my hands down. “Konnich- Oh, it’s you?”

Hiro grinned as I led him to the table I just finished cleaning. “Yeah it’s me. Where’s your boyfriend?”

“He’s out with his friends,” I replied, taking out my notepad to jot down his order.

“He left you alone?” Hiro raised his eyebrow. “Leaving a girl like you alone isn’t a smart thing to do.”

Kikwang said the same thing right before he started acting funky that other day. Speaking of Kikwang… I haven’t seen him in a while. I hope he’s okay.

“He trusts me,” I shrugged nonchalantly.

“Oh I’m sure he trusts you. It’s just that if a erted man saw a pretty girl like you… there’s no telling what he might try to do.”

“I’d rip his balls out and shove it up his ,” I muttered under my breath.

“What?”

Pasting a smile on my face, I replied, “Oh nothing. What would you like to order?”

“I’ll try a Number 9 this time.” I wrote it down, smiled politely again, and left the table.

“Why do people keep telling me the same thing?” My hands mussed up my hair, leaving it in a wild bird’s nest on top of my head. “Arg, this is frustrating.”

Just then my phone rang and I answered. 

"I warned you," the man whispered as he hung up, his hoarse voice grating against my ears as shivers ran down my back. I stared at my phone in disbelief.

“What’s wrong?” I jumped as I heard a voice boom out through the wall.

I looked up. “Ah Kuma! Nothing’s wrong… Anyways, Table 7 wants an order of Number 9.”

Kuma’s sharp eyes instantly spotted Hiro. “That’s the boy from last time, right?” He threw me a look as he jogged to the kitchen. The moment he was out of sight I sighed and leaned against the wall.

“Crap! I forgot to take an order for his drink!” I shot back up and rushed to the table. “Hiro, what would you like to drink?”

“I was wondering when you would ask me that,” he laughed. “I’ll take a Green Tea please.” His eyes twinkled with humor, reminding me of Odagiri. And as if Odagiri knew I was thinking about him, he sent me a text.

 

Hey Beautiful <3

Just seeing how you’re doing.

You’re at Kuma’s right?

I’ll see you soon~

I’m missing you already :3

 

Byeeeeeeeeeee *pouts*

The Handsome One.

 

I grinned and was about to reply when I heard Kuma calling me. Setting the phone down on the table, I hurried to see what he wanted.

“Here’s the food,” Kuma gingerly passed the tray with the steaming noodles to me.

“He also wants Green Tea,” I added. Soon the drink was placed onto the tray and I was on my way to Hiro’s table. Setting the food down, I slid the bowl in front of him and was startled when he waved my phone in front of me face. “Crap! Did I leave that here?”

He nodded.

“Did you do something to it?”

He nodded again.

I scrolled though my texts and groaned when I realized that he had texted Odagiri.

 

Yo, Odagiri.

You really just gonna leave your girl alone like this?

Not a smart move man.

You should take better care of her

And be glad that I’m not the type to take advantage of girls.

You’re seriously lucky to have her.

 

“Did you really have to do that?” I sighed as I pocketed my phone, waiting for Odagiri’s angry reply.

“I was just warning him,” Hiro puppy-eyed me, his lips pouty. Rolling my eyes, I used my finger to push his forehead back.

Sure enough, Odagiri definitely wasn’t pleased.

 

Who the heck is this?

 

Learning from my mistake from the last episode with Kikwang, I held onto my phone tightly as I replied.

 

That was Hiro.

Remember him?

He’s at the restaurant right now

And I accidently left my phone on the table when I went to get his food.

Sorry!

 

“Now he’s going to be mad at me,” I said, feeling dejected.

Hiro glanced up at me from his bowl of noodles and swallowed the ones that were in his mouth. “It’s okay. He’ll be fine,” he reassured me as noodles still stuck out of his mouth. I fought back a giggle as I shook my head, heading to the front of the store to wait on the next customer.

 

That kid’s with you right now?

WHYYYYYY?

I wanna be beside you .______.

And how do so many guys get a hold of your phone?

I’m starting to worry.

Maybe they’re trying to take you away from me! D:

Come to me soooon!

 

I checked the time and gasped when I realized that I was late. Rushing to Kuma, I gave him the newest order as I stripped off the apron, said good-bye to an amused Hiro, and dashed through the door.

 

“Hey guys,” I panted as I found my friends sitting at a table in the western-looking Café. I looked around the room, confusion rising up in me. “What’s going on?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:: HEY GUYS (: 

 

@maknae13: Aww thanks! Fanfiction.net, huh? I'll check it out [: && AAAHHH IT'S A CREEEPER AND I DUNNO WHAT HE'S DOING IN MY STORY! oh wait. I just got an idea.. mwahhaha

@YoruxRuki: LOLOL xD I didn't even notice that. I'm just used to writing in English and having the English become Japanese somehow in the story ^^ Your comment totally made my day :3 && when I read your comment, I found a typo that I had in my story. Thanks for helping me catch that ! 

@mrswoojiho: Thanks ! :D Hehe, I'm glad you liked it!

 

YAYAYAYAY! SO MANY YAYS! (Everytime I put "YAYAYAYAY", I'm reminded of Tara's YAYAYA song ^^)

LEMME HEAR YOU YAYAYAYA! (At least.. I think that's how the lyrics go? LOL, i'm a fail.)

 

The next chapter's going to be about Takeda and his girl (; If you know what I mean. 

I was actually planning to leave that scene out of the story.. but Take's just too cute! I couldn't help it (: 

Please look forward to it! 

Idk where you guys are, but it's about nine thirty over where I am.. soo GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE! 

-- silverx --