You guys will NOT be doing anything tomorrow but staying in here, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

You Never Know Until You Try!

 

*YOUR POV*

 

“Yankumi, will it be okay if I’m slightly late today?” I asked my teacher over the phone. “I’ll stay after school and make up the work I miss. I’m at Kuma’s right now and even though he won’t admit it, it looks like he needs some serious help this morning. Yeah? Okay, thanks! I’ll be there probably in an hour or so. Jaa, ne!”

 

Hanging up my phone, I skipped over to my big friend. “She said I can be tardy and help you,” I sang cheerfully as I began clearing away the table.

 

He gave a snort of disbelief and shook his head, not bothering to attempt to refuse my help. “Thanks ________.”

 

“No problem Teddy Bear,” I called out.

 

“Irashaimase,” I welcomed a customer, showed him to his seat, and patiently waited on him. While he was running over the menu, I noticed his school uniform and curiosity got a hold of me. I couldn’t help but blurt out, “What school are you from?”

 

“Hiroshiku Gakuen,” came his reply.

 

“Oh! I know a boy who’s going there next year,” I smiled, remembering the guy I had saved a while ago from muggers.

 

He glanced up at me, curious. “Who?”

 

“His name was Katakura Sorao.” Or at least… I think that was his name…

 

“Eh? How do you know my little brother?” He asked me, his eyes wide with surprise.

 

“Your little brother? Sorao’s your little brother? Wow this is such a small world. Well, I actually don’t really know him that well. I’ve only seen him once,” I shrugged.

 

“Well then, how’d you meet him?”

 

“I saved him from some bastards who were trying to rob him.”

 

“EH? You’re that Kirogin student who’s super y looking my little brother was talking about?”

 

“Yah ________! Stop flirting with our customers and take his order already!” Kuma’s voice rushed through the air at me.

 

I cracked a grin and turned back to the student. “Yeah that’s me. What’s your name?”

 

“Katakura Hiro,” he smiled back at me. “Your boss sounds like he’s in a rush. Wait. What are you doing here? Don’t you have school today?”

 

“Kuma here,” I tilted my head toward my boss, “wouldn’t admit that he needed some help this morning, so I stepped my game up and called my teacher who gave me permission to be tardy.”

 

“Hah, you’re as cool as my brother made you to be. Anyways, I think I’ll take an order of Number 7 to go.”

 

“It’ll be here right away,” I promised as I made my way to the kitchen. Staying good to my word, I was soon placing the bag of food down before Hiro. “Here it is,” I announced cheerfully. “Don’t be late to school!”

 

He waved bye and disappeared out the door. I smiled to myself, knowing that although he walked out like he had all the time in the world, he probably broke out into a sprint the moment he was out of sight. He only had five minutes to get to his school that was ten minutes away.

 

I looked down at the table and noticed a napkin placed in his seat. Picking it up, I was about to throw it away when I noticed writing on it.

 

“Oh man, Odagiri better not hear about this,” I muttered to myself as I gazed at the number scribbled on the paper. Against my better judgment, I entered and saved the number to my phone.

 

After helping several customers and making sure the flow of hungry people was trickling down, I hugged Kuma goodbye and dashed to my school, carefully avoiding the other teachers.

 

“You’re late,” Takeda tackled me the moment I stepped in the room. Odagiri instantly stepped in and yanked him off me, glaring and pouting.

 

“My girlfriend,” he growled as he embraced me. I grinned.

 

I looked around; confused by the extreme state of craziness my friends were in. “What’s going on?” I asked cautiously.

 

“In April, this school is going to be a Co-Ed school!” One of the students yelled, his fist pumping in the air.

 

“Oh you’re kidding me,” I covered my eyes, not wanting to even imagine the disaster that was coming. “You’ll all be graduated by that time though…”

 

“No matter. I can’t wait! All those young pretty girls will be calling me senpai,” someone murmured as he spaced out into dreamland.

 

The class, minus Odagiri and I, instantly began discussing the different schools that would be visiting us tomorrow. Before they could do much, however, the door flew again like always and, like always, Sawatari and his underling marched in.

 

“You guys will NOT be doing anything tomorrow but staying in here, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?” He glared at the class, his heels, and marched away.

 

“I second that. Tomorrow, you guys will remain in this room,” Yankumi announced firmly.

 

Strangely though, instead of their usual arguing or blatant disregard for anything she says, the class remained quiet.

 

It felt like the calm before a storm.

 

Little did I know that for Tsuchiya, it really was. 

 

~~~~~~~~~

Super short update, I know. 

&& As for you Gokusen watchers, y'all know what's coming next lol. Hopefully I can meet y'alls standards for the next scene! Poor Tsuchiya... I wanted to punch that darn teacher's face sooooo freaking bad... 

@mrswoojiho: Hahha I know, right? But sadly, they probably won't get married for a while. 

Anyways, Imma go watch my brother play League of Legends. That game is sooo fun to watch! :DDD

Hah, yeah. I'm a dork like that. :P 

Goood night~ 

& Hopefully I'll see y'all tomorrows. (: