Promise Me That You Won't Ever Do That Again

You Never Know Until You Try!

 

*YOUR POV*

 

Five days had passed and I was out of the hospital, my body feeling brand new even though the doctors had told me that it would take a while to heal. Looks like I proved them wrong.

“________,” I heard Odagiri call my name.

“Yes?”

“Er… I forgot my towel,” he raised his voice sheepishly over the crashing sounds of the shower.

“Oh you freaking babo,” I rolled my eyes with a sigh as I headed to the closet and yanked a towel off the rack. “Don’t get out of that shower!”

Sliding the door open a crack, I closed my eyes and felt my way to the towel holder and slipped his new towel onto it. The steam stuck to my skin and I batted the air, trying to clear away the fog. On my way out, I flicked on the fan, letting the moisture drain out, and shut the door behind me.

“Thanks!” He yelled.

“Yeah, no problem,” I replied back, settling back down onto the couch. A moment later he emerged from the bathroom door, dressed in a pair of cargo shorts with a slight bit of his boxers showing, completely shirtless as he tussled his hair with the towel and flicked water droplets everywhere. I glanced at him and looked away, feeling the blush already creeping up my neck. He sat down beside me, leaning against the back of the couch, his lean muscular upper body completely just… out there.

“What’s wrong?” He asked me, genuinely concerned. “Are you okay? You look flushed. Do you have a fever?” His hand reached out and felt my forehead.

“I-I’m fine,” I stuttered, feeling like an idiot. And I just called him the babo…

He leaned even closer and I felt myself instinctively back away.

“________?” He asked.

I looked at his face, trying my hardest not to let my gaze wander downward. I couldn’t help it. “Um, you should, um, well, put on a shirt…” I yanked my eyes away and bore a hole into the TV screen.

I could feel Odagiri’s gaze on me as he burst out into laughter. “That’s why you’re acting all weird, right?”

“Put on a shirt,” I shot back, my hands reaching up to hide my burning face. He scooted closer. “Hey!” I moved to the edge of the couch and curled up into a ball.

“Aww, my girlfriend is sooo cute!” That punk wrapped his arms around me and I could hear his smirk though his words.

“Let go of me,” I protested as I reached out to shove him away. Only I shoved him too hard, and he wasn’t expecting it, so he toppled over to the ground and pulled me along with him. I landed on top of him, completely startled.

“Hey girlfriend,” he laughed.

Beet red in the face, I struggled to get off of him. He calmly held onto my arms, watching my attempted breakout with amusement floating in his endearing eyes. Just as I almost managed to shake him off, he twisted and managed to roll us over, pushing me below him as he hovered over me.

“Freaking Déjà-Vu,” I muttered, staring to the side as I refused to look at the shirtless guy in front of me.

He poked me in my face. “Why are you so embarrassed?” He teased.

I glared at him. “My boyfriend is half and he’s lying on top of me. Why would I not be embarrassed in a situation like this?”

“You finally looked me in the face,” he grinned victoriously as he lowered his face and pressed his lips against mine. I automatically kissed him back.

A moment later when I regained my senses, I reached out a hand and pushed against his chest. With a sigh, he broke the kiss and sat up, finally freeing me.

“You sneaky skin ship lover,” I murmured as he wrapped his arms around me again and rested his head in the crook of my neck from behind.

“I can’t help it, my girlfriend is just too irresistible!”

Heaving a sigh, I relaxed and leaned against him. “You… seriously…” I shook my head. He began trailing kisses up and down my neck, sending shivers of pleasure down my spine while my hand drew random designs on his thigh.

“________,” he paused from the kisses, “promise me that you won’t ever do that again.”

Without asking him to clarify his statement, I knew what he meant. “I won’t promise anything.”

“If I’m ever in trouble, please promise me that you won’t risk your life to save me,” he got on to his knees, “please promise me. I’m begging you.”

I refused to look at him again. “I’m not promising anything,” I replied stonily.

He cupped my face, forcing me to look him in his eyes. “________.”

“No.”

“I’m begging you.”

“No!”

“________!”

“Look, we’re both alive, right?”

“They almost killed you!” A tear slipped down his cheek.

I reached out and wiped it away, stunned. “Odagiri?”

“What if they had killed you? How would I live knowing that my girlfriend died to save my pathetic hide? And I wasn’t even in real danger then! What’s going to happen if someone is holding a gun to my head? How will you act? I don’t want you to risk your life for me!” He grabbed me by my shoulders and yanked me against him into a rough hug, his body shaking with emotion.

I held him gently as he tried to control his sobs.

“Do you know how scared I was when I heard the news?” He whispered, his voice harshly grating against my ear.

“They were going to lock you up.”

“I don’t care. Do you know how much it hurts me when you’re hurt? It’s like they stabbed me through the heart,” he muttered as he turned his head away.

“I’m sorry.” Against my will, a tear of my own slowly made its way across my face and dripped onto his arm.

“Why are you crying?” He asked, momentarily startled out of his current state.

“My boyfriend is bawling his eyes out in front of me, asking me not to die for him. Of course I’m going to cry, you idiot,” I swiped furiously at my eyes.

“Hey, don’t cry,” he frantically patted me on the back.

“I’m not a little kid,” I sniffed.

He bent down and kissed my tears away. When he drew back, he smiled gently. “My girlfriend is the best.”

“And my boyfriend is the most handsome guy who ever walked the earth,” I laughed.

The joking atmosphere quickly returned to its sober mood as we gazed at each other, both of us knowing that I haven’t answered his request.

“Odagiri,” I began, “you know me. I can’t just stand there and let someone that I love get hurt.” I reached out and placed my hand on his cheek.

“And I’m not going to let the girl of my life, who I love like crazy, get hurt because of me.”

We sat there, glaring at each other.

Finally one of us broke the stillness. Odagiri tilted his head down and placed a long, deep kiss on my mouth, his tongue tracing the outline of my bottom lip. My right hand finding its way though his hair while the other hand walked up his chest and curled around his neck. Odagiri lowered himself to the ground on top of me once more as the kiss became heated. By the time his mouth left mine, I was panting for breath, my mind swirling around, trying to break out of the fog of pleasure that was starting to settle down and cloud my thoughts.

He gazed into my eyes, an intense gaze full of longing, as he kissed me again. His hand s into my shirt and traveled over my stomach, his touch leaving my skin tingling and my hands began roaming across his upper body. Biting down on my lower lip, he used my gasp as an opening and his tongue began exploring the inside of my mouth.

Suddenly he wrenched himself off of me and I sat up, breathing heavily. 

“Sorry,” he apologized in a husky voice. “I didn’t mean to take it that far…”

My eyes flickered to his face, grateful. “You don’t need to apologize,” I shook my head. “If you hadn’t pulled back… we probably would’ve done a lot more and regretted it afterwards. I totally lost myself back there. If anything, I should be thanking you.” I smiled.

“Even though sometimes it’s frustrating, I’m glad I have a girlfriend like you who cherishes her purity. So one day, when we’re older, I’m going to marry you and we’re going to have bunches of fun,” he tugged on my hair, a smile playing on his lips.

“We’ll see about that,” I rolled my eyes, blushing. “I’m glad I have a boyfriend like you who appreciates the fact that I cherish my purity,” I grinned.

“Honestly though, with each passing day it’s getting harder and harder not to imagine things.”

“Imagine things?”

“You and me. And what we could be doing,” he admitted.

One glance in the mirror and I knew that my face was flushed dark red. I exhaled a deep, shaky breath. “I know. It’s not like I haven’t thought about it either… but I’d rather save myself for my husband after I’m married.”

“Which will be me,” he stared me in my eyes and I returned his solemn gaze, knowing that he wasn’t joking. “No matter what happens, I’ll definitely be your husband,” he promised.

A smirk appeared on his lips. “So you better be ready on our wedding night.” He laughed and dashed away before I could smack him. I raised myself and sat on the couch, a goofy grin stretched across my face. 

"But seriously... Odagiri, you should put on a shirt."

 

~~~~-~~-~~_~_`-`-`~_~_~__~_~_~_~-`-`-`-~~_~_~

^ my fingers spazzed a bit :P 

Yesterday was the last day of summer schoooool.

So.. now I have more time on my hands. YEAAAAH BUDDDY. 

&& I finally updated ~ 

Lol, I'm working on like, four fanfics right now... but only this one is up on the web. The others are on Word, waiting for their chance to shine. But sadly, they're lacking. 

Anyways, I hope you guys have been having an amaaazing summer.

Recently it's rained! :D We've been having a drought recently, a suuper bad one. AND IT RAINED! <3

Hah, so yeah. I'm kinda random.. 

INFINITE's COMEBACK WAS AMAZING. Woohyun and his abs. And L. AAAAAHHH. 

Teen top's was okay.. but the song lines were distributed waay too unevenly. It was more of Neil & Chunji Featuring The Other Members. But I guess they're okay with it... ? 

And today I finally went to this korean grocery store and bought B2ST's Fiction CD and MBLAQ's Mona Lisa. FINALLY. BEAST <3

And do you know what's sad? I STILL haven't bought SHINEE's lucifer CD. STILL. I'm such a sad fangirl... lol.

AND I LOVE YOU PEOPLE WHO COMMENT. <3

@makne13 : Truth be told... I dunno if they're going to show or not. ^^ Right now I have an idea of how I want the ending to go, but the events between the ending and right now are still out there waiting for me to find them. In other words.. I have no clue what's going to happen hehe. 

&& to the others: Y'all totally made my day! hahha

Yeah, Kudo can freaking go it. I don't like him. He has no balls. 

And Kikwang... *sigh. We'll see about him ;) 

 

<3, Silverx