Chapter 1.

Tied

 

“I’ll go change now, grandma.” Yoona said to her grandmother as she took off her apron urgently.

 

“Have fun Yoona!”  Mrs.Im said. Yoona nodded to her grandmother as she climbed the stairs.

 

“Yoona!” the grandmother called and Yoona stopped in her tracks, sensing she was going to say something that will upset her.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“You know, Donghae might not be the one” the grandmother reminded her.

 

“What do you mean?” Yoona turned to glare at Mrs.Im.

 

“Fate chooses your partner for you. You don’t get to choose him yourself, Dear” the grandmother said, “If it’s not Donghae. Just know that it’s not him for a reason and that the one fate chose for you is the one for you”

 

“I know it’s him, Grandma” Yoona said confidently, “I can feel it”

 

“Okay, dear. Go change now” the grandmother said weakly. Yoona smiled softly then went to her room.

******

 

“So, where do you want to go?” Donghae asked Yoona who was smiling from ear to ear as they walked around the block.

 

“You don’t have a plan?” Yoona asked back.

 

“It’s your birthday so you should pick the place, Yoongie” Donghae pinched her cheeks.

 

Yoona didn’t understand Donghae. He’s always hanging out with her, he shows everyone that he favors her, he always invites her to eat with him and play with him but he always tells her she’s just a “dongsaeng”. She thought he was being unfair. He knows he’s making her fall for him but he doesn’t stop even though he doesn’t like her.

 

“Let’s go to the amusement park then, I’ve always wanted to go to one with my boyfriend…err, not that you’re my boyfriend or anything of course, Oppa” Yoona said carefully, waiting to see his reaction.

 

“Of course, not. You’re my favorite dongsaeng in the whole wide world” Donghae said and patted her head softly as he walked ahead of her. Yoona heaved a sigh as she looked at his back.

 

Not just a dongsaeng for long, Oppa, she thought, grinning.

 

******

 

Changmin likes his job and completely trusts and believes in his Boa Noona but this was crazy. When she told him she was going to the amusement park with her commoner of a boyfriend, Jung Yunho, he laughed.

 

“I’m really going Changmin and nothing you will do will change that” she had said.

 

He tried to talk her out of it but it was all in vain. She was determined this time. That left Changmin no choice but to follow her and Yunho on their first public date ever.

 

You call that a disguise, Noona? Changmin thought bitterly as he watched BoA and Yunho walking ahead of him, holding hands.  Yunho was dressed casually while Boa did too but wore a blonde wig and a pair of sunglasses. She probably thought she no one would recognize her but both her and Yunho attracted attention. BoA for being “blonde”, Yunho for being tall and handsome. It was as if they were walking with “I’m someone who’s in disguise” sign glued of their backs.

 

It has been only half an hour since they arrived but there was a couple of people eyeing them suspiciously already. BoA, apparently, likes to try all the childish rides. Like the merry-go-around. She would act so childish when she sees a man selling yellow balloons or toys.  It didn’t look like Yunho was annoyed though, which made Changmin even more annoyed.

 

They stopped to eat, much to Changmin’s happiness. He decided three tables away was far enough. Besides, Yunho and BoA sat next to each other instead of facing each other, so the chances of him getting caught were as slim as they could get.

 

Once his food arrived though, Changmin stopped paying to BoA and Yunho at all. All that mattered to him was the delicious Chinese cosine in front of him.

 

“What’re you doing her, Changmin?”

 

Changmin looked up, terrified. “Hyung, Noona!” he exclaimed in shock, “What a coincidence!”

 

“Cut it out Changmin. I told you I was going to the amusement park last week” BoA said, firmly glaring at him. “Why’re you stalking us?”

 

“There’s 3 amusement parks in Seoul, I didn’t know you were coming to this one” Changmin answered, feeling his palms getting sweaty.

 

“So what’re you doing here?” BoA raised her eyebrows.

 

“To play around of course” Changmin answered.

 

“People don’t come to the park alone, Changmin.” BoA said.

 

“Who said I came alone?”

 

“Then?”

 

“I came with my girlfriend”

 

Yunho and BoA laughed. “You don’t have one”

 

“Yeah I do!” Changmin said fervently.


“How come I don’t see her? And there’s only one meal on your table.” Boa said as Yunho continued to grin next to her.

 

“She went to the bathroom. She said she’ll come back and order later” Changmin answered.

 

“How come I don’t know about her?” Boa challenged.

 

“Because we’re not that serious about relationship yet. I promised her I’ll introduce you guys soon” Changmin said.

 

“You’ll introduce us today” BoA said as she pulled a chair out. “Yunho, take a seat”

 

“What? You want to meet her now?!” Changmin choked.

 

“Yes. A problem?”

 

“No” Changmin sighed and looked down.

 

“Changmin” BoA said in a serious tone, “if I find out you just followed Yunho and me here without telling me, I’m going to fire you. You’re my manager and I trust you but it seems like you don’t trust me back”

 

“I didn’t follow you” Changmin insisted like an idiot.

 

“Okay, we’ll wait for your girlfriend then”

 

“There she comes!” Changmin pointed towards a pretty female in a dress that was looking around like a lost puppy.

 

“Honey!” he stood up and ran towards the girl and bringing her into a bear hug, he knew the girl was frozen with horror but he didn’t mind, it was a blessing she didn’t scream and shove him away.

 

“You took so long!” he shouted so Yunho and BoA(and the rest of the restaurant) would hear him. Then he leaned his ear towards , “What? You’re saying you’re REALLY constipated and you need to see a doctor right now?! Okay baby! Let’s go see a doctor!”

 

Everyone in the restaurant, including Yunho and BoA cracked up as the girl flushed red and  started to mumble words.  Changmin looked terrified that the girl might start yelling so he leaned his ear towards one more time.

 

“What? You’re saying just a kiss will do?! Okay!”  he smacked his lips into the girl’s tender ones. The girl tried to push him away but his hold was stronger, she tried to talk but he added force into the kiss, thus ultimately shutting her up.

 

“Shut up or I’ll kiss you again” Changmin whispered as soon as he let go and before she could react.

 

The girl opened , ready to yell but Changmin stopped her with another kiss.

 

“Okay I promise” the girl said in midst of the kiss and he finally pulled away.

 

“Honey! You’re saying you really need to see a doctor?!!” Changmin shouted again, “Okay, let’s go then!”

 

Changmin put a hand on the girl’s shoulder as he led her out of the restaurant. He made her run with him until the opposite end of the park, next to a small water fountain. Changmin finally relaxed when he was sure neither BoA or Yunho was following them.

 

“Wow. You didn’t say anything all this time, you must have liked it” Changmin panted, looking at the girl.

 

“I didn’t say anything because you told me not to or else you would kiss me again you bastard!” the girl suddenly shouted and started hitting his chest. “Who do you think you are to attack me like that?! I don’t even know you!”

 

The girl’s hits were, to Changmin’s surprise, really powerful. “Hey, hey I’m sorry I didn’t mean to annoy you. I just needed help”

 

“You’re sorry? That doesn’t help! My life is ruined!” the girl cried as she stopped hitting him. “What have you done?”

 

Changmin was taken back by the sudden tears, “hey…I’m sorry…why’re you crying?Are you hurt?”

 

“Leave me alone, you jerk!” the girl shouted but her voice broke at the end.

 

Changmin just didn’t comprehend why the girl would cry over a kiss. He understood her being angry but hurt with tears falling down? He didn’t expect that. It’s not like he her.

 

“It’s just a kiss, okay! I don’t see why you’re overreacting like this” Changmin said, feeling defensive suddenly, “I told you I’m sorry and I probably won’t see you again so I don’t see why you’re so bothered by it. It’s not like it was your first kiss!”

 

He said the last sentence then he looked at her in a strange awkward way “…is it?”

 

“I wish it was JUST my first kiss.” the girl looked up at him as she thumped her tears away.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Nothing.  I’ll leave now and I don’t want to see your face again” the girl said as she walked towards the exit, breathing slowly.

 

“You won’t! I promise!” Changmin shouted to the girl. “And I’m sorry!”

 

Little did Changmin know that he cannot keep that promise no matter how much he meant to.  And little did Yoona know as she went to bed that night that the first thing she’ll see once she opens her eyes is Changmin in her own bedroom looking down at her.

 

They’re really tied together now.

 

A/N first chapter is finally out ^_^ don't forget to grace me with your comments/thoughts