;I.

To Daddy, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I’m pregnant.” The coffe cup falls out of his hand and onto the expensive carpet at the meer sound of her voice.

Ashy brown eyes scan the figure before him, trying to read whether she’s lying or not. She is a beautiful woman, he’d admit that. Her medium height, curvaceous body and hazel locks add more to her exotic look. Her catlike eyes, with a greenish-brown shade can really pierce a soul. She’s the same age as him – 24 – and is known as the demon of the company.

Park Taehee.

She has always been sort of a rival to him. They were both managers of Oh Corp., always running around, seeking perfection. He was attracted to her ambitious and devoted attitude, but hated her guts at the same time.

And now, she says what? That she’s pregnant?

“So?” Kim Jongin asks leaning againgst the office table with his arms crossed over his chest.

He tries to look unaffected and unshaken, though it’s highly impossible. There is a reason he should worry, though.

“So? Are you mocking me?”  Taehee steps closer to him, the pencil skirt moving graciously around her hips, hugging her curves to perfection.

The sight brings back memories, those hips straddling him, her folds squeezing him inside and –

He should stop.

Jongin shrugs, noticing a loose string on her black V-necked blouse. He cannot look at her in the eye.

“You certainly liked it, when I made you come time after time that night.” He adds with a heartless smirk.

 Taehee feels a prick of hurt in the depths of her heart. After winning an important contract, the teams went out to celebrate which lead to them to getting drunk and wasted. Apparently, she ended up in bed with Kim Jongin, the company’s Casanova.

“What are you saying…” She gasps, placing a hand over her still-flat stomach.

Why did she do that? Is she, maybe, finally aware of the little life growing inside of her?

“And? What else?”  Jongin tilts his head to the side. “Are you here to ask for compensatory money for abortion? Because you, of all people, wouldn’t keep it.”  He finishes with a shrug, feeling his throat dry.

There’s a lump forming, and he doesn’t really understand why.

Taehee’s world crumbles. How would he even dare to ask that? Abortion, what?!

“I’m not having an abortion.” She shakes her head decisively. “I initially thought you’d take responsibility, but how wrong was I.” A sigh leaves her lips and she pushes back her hair. “I’m keeping the baby, Jongin.”

And with that said, she turns on her heel and walks out of his office with a broken heart. All she leaves behind is the hard slam of his door.

While lightening a cigarette, he leans over the railing on the rooftop and allows the breeze to play with his charcoal locks. He inhales the sweet nicotine, which heightens his senses. As he gazes down to the building in front of him, he watches the small people work and run around in a daze. What Park Taehee had said earlier in the morning still resonates in his mind, and he doesn’t know what to feel. That was a month ago, and the time does match. But becoming a parent is not what he had in mind, not after growing up the way he did.

“What’s up, Kkamjong?” A familiar voice is brought by the wind, making goose-bumps pop on his olive skin.

Oh Sehun. The director of the company, the one inheriting half of the fortune. The other half goes to his fiancée.

“Hey,” Jongin nods, turning then back to gaze down at the concrete.

“What happened? You look down.” Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter