Two stalkers stalking each other?

HEADLINE: "T.O.P. KISSING DOWN THE STREET. K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

*Son Mee-Aen*

I looked at the ring and thought,

"Oh, It's actually not that bad. My mom's secretary probably picked this one."

But turns out, I actually said it out loud.

"What are you saying? Aren't you against this?! YA!"

"We have to do it. It's the only solution to the mess you started!!! and I'm fine with it."

I said as a smile formed on my face. I'll get to see G-D-G-D Baby Baby often.

"I'm going home!"

___________________________________________

*TOP*

Before I even get to say "yeah. Whatever.". Hyung texted me and said, "Walk her to her house if you don't wanna die!". Is he a psychic? Wait- Are there cameras installed in my house?

"W-where do you live?"

"Why?"

"I asked you first!"

"Just right beside yours."

She lives right beside me? How come I never noticed her? So, she DID plan all of this! I've had fans who followed me where ever I go, but this is just too much. Living right beside my house? This girl is a psycho!

"H-how d-did you know? H-how did you know t-that your house is right beside mine?"

"Don't be so cocky and DON'T think that I'm a stalker fan of yours. I just noticed it when you dragged me in here!!!! AISHHH! You're ruining my mood!!" She started heading for the door when I said,

"I-I'll walk you home."

I've been stutterring for almost an hour now. This day is just so unrealistic. It's one of those stories you could see in dramas like c'mon. I accidentally kissed the daughter or CJ entertainment? AND not to mention the director of our MVs?

"Wae ireoni(why are you being like this)? You're creeping me out!"

______________________________

*Son Mee-Aen*

Why would he walk me home? This pyontae(ert)! His moves are so natural. Well, he IS an actor, but ya! This is totally creepy. He's probably planning something in his head right now!

"I said I'm not a ert!! When you did a high kick! You think I'd look?! You were wearing a dress! Are you even a girl?!"

Oops, I said my thought out loud again. This guy's ridiculous. He thinks that I'm stupid enough to do a high kick with only on. Excuse me, I was wearing shorts that stops at my mid-thigh!

"Keure(that's right)! I'm not a girl! I just got a transgender surgery and changed my whole body, even my face. Look at me. Look at my face!!"

I said as he stepped back. Of course, I would move closer.

"Wasn't it done well?"

____________________________________

*TOP*

My back touched the door as I kept on stepping back. How creepy would it be if she really is a guy?! I smirked over a light bulb that just lit up above my head. Her face is only few inches from mine which is kind of making my heart beat faster. This girl is a girl. Everytime I do scenes with girls that involves kissing, I might look calm and serious, but in the inside, my heart is soon to explode.

I shook my head from the thought of 'kisses' when our faces are barely apart from each other. I can see her slender nose, her big brown eyes, and I'm not even daring to look at her lips. She might think that I'm a ert again!

Anyway, back to my plan. I grabbed both of her arms and pushed her to the door, switching our positions.

"W-what are you doing? Pyontae(ert)! I knew you're a !"

Waaa. Now I'm a ?

I blocked her with both of my arms leaning on the door.

"L-let me go!!"

Moving closer to her ear, I whispered,

"I-"

I was cut off by her cringe, giggle and her hand cupping her ears.

"hahaha! I'm gonna kill you!"

Wait- Is she tickelish? I checked and blew her other ear lightly. YAH! She's giggling! So, SHE IS TICKELISH! I started laughing. AHAHA, It's just so funny to see people cringe. My laugh was stopped by a sudden pain.

"AHHHHHH! THAT HURT! WAE(why)?!" Yes, she kneeled me right there. Right where my gender can be proved. Right where I pee. Right where I got circumcised when I was 8.

I TOLD YOU SHE'S A PSYCHO! I went to my couch and yelped in pain.

"PYEONTAE! DON'T. EVER. COME. ANY CLOSER THAN 50 INCHES!!!!"

She's the one who was coming REALLY close to me! She opened the door and started heading out.

"Ya! Wait- for me!"

With me leaping, I started heading out as well and saw her speed walking. I started running, ignoring the pain in my most sensitive part, and said,

"Hyung told me to walk you home! I'm not a ert OR A !!!!"

She kept on walking until she reached the gate of her house.

"YAHH! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!"

She opened her gate with her key, went in, locked it and didn't even bother to look at me. Even though it's already dark outside, I could see her bright red face with her eyebrows forming into a frustrated look.

____________________

Sorry that this update is so...meeeh.

I don't really like it. I don't feel confident with this chapter.

I promise, I'll make it less boring next chapter! ^^

 

@ohmyyoungbae

Aww, thanks hun. <3 I think I still need to improve.

ahaha, I know right? Top is always bullying her.

@kangana 

Yeah, haha. Ye got it right ;D

I know! They need to!

awww, you HAVE to watch it. I was laughing too much when I was watching it.

Thanks, hun <3

@iLoveChorong

Eyy, a new subscriber! Thanks for subscribing! <3

Ahaha, TOP really is a dork here! He's always doing immature things x'D

 

For new new subscribers,

Thank you very Kamsa! <3 ^^

Much love, Naegaapa^^

 

I feel like I should update my other fanfic. +.+

I've already updated 5 chapters for this one and haven't updated one chapter ever since I started this one.

I'm such a bad author >.<

BTW, Who's looking forward to 2NE1's comeback?!

I am! I'm sad that they're not promoting Tonight. It sounds pretty cool too, eh?