CJ and YG Entertainment

HEADLINE: "T.O.P. KISSING DOWN THE STREET. K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

 

*TOP*

Hyun Suk hyung grabbed my hand and that girl's hand. It's awkward for me to say her name after all that >.<. She's obviously shocked, but her clueless expression is dominating. Hyung opened the window and was about to step up to show us in front of the reporters and fans when I pulled back and said,

"Hyung! What are you doing?!"

He just ignored me and continued with whatever-he's-planning-to-do,

"Choesonghamnida for the havoc that happened just a while ago. However, I am disappointed with people claiming that Ms. Son Mee-Aen is a street e and with the paparazzis following TOP everywhere, so, I am taking legal actions."

When hyung said 'Ms. Son Mee-Aen' they all gasped together and didn't even react to the 'taking legal actions' part. What is this?! They started to whisper to each other and some are asking questions like,

"Are they really in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship?"

Excuse me, my ideal type is totally the opposite her!

"Is it true that TOP is now married with Ms. Son with a twin and a baby boy?"

WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM?! TODAY WAS THE FIRST TIME I'VE SEEN HER IN MY LIFE! I'M NOT SEO TAJI SUNBAE! Like no offense and all. Sunbae I hope you can't read people's minds especially mine. If you CAN read my thoughts, CHALMOTTHAESO(I did wrong) SUNBAE!

"Does Ms. Son's mother know about this?"

What's up with the mother part? That's so random. They don't even know her. Why would they care about her? Hyung looked at us before saying,

"They are not married. HOWEVER, they ARE going out."

"NE?!" Her eyes widened as wide as my charisma, and started waving to the reporters, gesturing them that it's not true.

"Hyung! What are you planning to do? Aishhh..." I whispered to hyung.

--------------------------------------------

*Son Mee-Aen*

After all the commotion made by their president, we sat at THAT guy's living room.

"I've talked to your mother about this. Actually, she contacted me all the way from America and we came into an agreement."

"MY MOM?! ANYI, SHE ALREADY KNOWS?! SHE'S GONNA KILL ME!!!!"

The president just laughed while the other 4 are still looking clueless.

"You two are to act like you're in a relationship until the news die."

"MWO?!"

Me and THAT guy said in sync with much terror.

"The media wouldn't accept the story of 'accidental kiss' and will just keep investigating until they create another rumour that might damage the both of you, and not to mention YG and CJ entertainment."

"What does that have to do with CJ entertainment?!"

said THAT clueless guy with one of his eyebrows raised to the roof.

"Well, the woman you just accidentally kissed few hours ago is the daughter of CJ entertainment's CEO, Katherine Kim."

"HAHA. That's impossible! How could that be?! Stop joking hyung! THAT girl's last name is Son, not Kim."

He looked at me, with a hope that I will say 'Yeah! My mother is not the CEO of CJ entertainment. That's ridiculous!' but he will find out anyways.

"I use my appa's last name. My mom always thought that Son doesn't fit her name."

"Ayyyyy. Stop lying!"

Still hoping that it's not true, he looked at the president to confirm it.

"She's telling the truth. That's why I'm telling you to do what me and Mrs. Kim agreed on."

I have no choice but to agree because my mom might look like a very nice woman, but she's stricker than my dad!! Well, my dad is stricker when it comes to me coming in contact with the opposite because I'm their only child. Lee Joon didn't know either, and I know he already found out from the media as he keeps trying to call me.

I don't tell anyone that my mom is the CEO of CJ entertainment because once they find out, they just use me to gain either fame, money, or power. When I was in highschool, I encountered a lot people who went overboard and literally tried to gain power by threatening me and doing other stuffs that are just inhumane. Once my mom found out, she sued all the people who used me which caused people to get away from me.

I got lonely, and started using money to buy my friends. I thought that I should just buy friends instead of them using me, that way, I won't get hurt. People who are not that rich,  who mostly go clubbing, and not caring about the world are mostly my target. I also got my swearing habit from them but never did I go around to flirt with guys like they did. However, my mom got frustrated over my partying attitude and decided to make me earn my own money right after I graduated. And I do enjoy my current life but not this TOP shi- crack.

I looked at Jiyong who had a shocked expression on his face along with the other quiet Big Bang members. It would be nice if it was Jiyong, instead of THAT guy. I will even happily skip all around the world to tell the reporters I'm dating the G-Dragon of Dae Han Min Guk (Republic of Korea). Aishh, my life is full of badlucks.

_________________________________________________

*TOP*

"FINE! We're leaving for Japan anyways!"

I was happy when I thought of our comeback in Japan but hyung just HAD to ruin it.

"And Mee-Aen-ssi will also be coming."

"WHAT?! WHY?! HYUNG!!!!!!~~~"

"We picked her to be the mv director for Big Bang's Japanese album edition of Tonight before you even met her."

What? She's a director?! How many secrets does this girl have? She doesn't even look like a director. She looks like a girl who is dreaming to be an idol. AND JUST WHAT DID HYUNG SAY?! Don't tell me that even fate is playing with me? AISSH! I glared at her with my charming eyes and waaa, is she better than my dog, Charlie.

"Neo(you)! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE THE DIRECTOR OF BIG BANG'S MVs?! YOU PLANNED ALL OF THIS, DIDN'T YOU?!"

"AHAHA. Plan all this? For what? For you?! Son, I have no time for people like you! I'm doing this to make a living!"

"YOU'RE ALREADY RICH! YOU DON'T NEED TO DO ANYTHING!"

"BABO(stupid)!! YOUR FACE IS SO STUPID!!!!!"

"Oh, wait- let me just.." 

I was about to say something when hyung interrupted, and put rings on our ring fingers.

"What is this?"

"Can't you tell? It's couple rings! Kanda(I'm going)! I still have to take care of the reporters and fans outside. Kids, KAJA! Let's give the two lovers a time to get to know each other well."

"Hyung-"

Hyung already left while the four started bowing goodbye to the girl. All of the Big Bang members are usually quiet especially Jiyong and Taeyang when they just met a girl, so it's not really strange that they just kept quiet the whole time. Why would they even see her as a girl? I mean, who would do a high kick when you're fully wearing a dress? Good thing I'm not a ert and looked away.

"See you next time, Ann... should I call you noona?"

WHAT?! He's already speaking banmal(informal) to the girl he just met 3 seconds ago?! I looked at her to see her face bright pink. WAIT- Noona? She's older than Jiyong? If she is.. how the hell did he know?!

"Anyi, just call me Ann. It was really nice meeting you Jiyong!"

JIYONG?! WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE?! THEY'RE SO RUDE TO EACH OTHER!

"TOP hyung. Noona, Bye!"

Daesung waved at us.

"FINE! LEAVE ME HERE! KA!"

They started heading out the door. OH?! They're really leaving me here?! These rude kids! They're dead the next time I see them!

_______________________

*FACT*

CJ Entertainment is a big film distributor company in Korea. It has distributed many films such as Nineteen and 71: Into the Fire where TOP was casted along with notable actors.^^

_________________________

I just realized that I kept on saying '6 people' last chapter when there's only 5 of them

*Daesung

*GD

*Seungri

*Taeyang

*YG

WHATHAFAIL! D;

*goesimmediatelytoeditit*

 

@kangana

Anything for you. kkk x'D

ahaha. I know TOP's idol image doesn't really fit a childish character.

But after I saw Night After Night. I was like OMGAAH

Is that even TOP? AHA.

I wouldn't blame her. GD is a keeper...and my bias. XD

I hope this chapter answered you question ^♥ ^

 

 

and for the new subscribers

THANK YOU MAH LOVES~ 9. ^