Somersault in Love

HEADLINE: "T.O.P. KISSING DOWN THE STREET. K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

*TOP*

The paparazzis started to swarm around me and asked me mountains of questions like,

"You don't drive? How is it that you were driving when Son Mee Aen-ssi had an asthma attack?"

Oh man. Do I have to face the law by driving with no license? Son Mee-Aen is ruining my life!

"How did you ually assault her?" THESE REPORTERS!!! AISHH! IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF THAT SON MEE-AEN!! Keep your cool Choi Seung Hyun. You're a cool guy, remember?

"She was saying somersault. You know! A metaphor for making her crazy in love with me. hehehe"

I answered right away. Gosh that was genius. I think I'm the god of excuses. I immedietly went in my house to figure out where Son Mee Aen went. To do that I'd have to ask Jaejoong hyung who probably knows Kibum's number.

"Oh! Seunghyun. Are you seriously dating-" I rolled my eyes as I cut him off. Everyone I've been calling ask me that right when they pick up their phones.

"Hyung. Do you know Kibum's number?"

"Yeah I do. Why?"

"Komawo(thank you) hyung!. We'll go out for a lunch sometimes!"

As soon as he gave me the number, I hung up which is a wee bit rude but I'm in a hurry. I started dialing the number and I heard a voice different from Kibum's.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yoboseyo. Is this Kibum?"

"Ne. Who's this?"

"It's Choi Seunghyun, you little rascal"

"Seunghyun-a? Why are you calling me? AND 'RASCAL'?!"

Seunghyun-a? First, I'm older than him. Second, we're not even close enough for him to call me 'Seunghyun-a'. Who is this kid joking?! He's dead when I see him!

"Since when did you become older than me, huh?! Why are you so disrespectful? And I need you to find out where Son Mee Aen is."

"Since I was born? This is Kibum hyung. From Super Junior and aren't you already going out with Mee Aen-a? But sure I'll call her"

JAEJOONG THAT GUY!!! WHY DID HE GIVE ME KIBUM'S NUMBER WHEN I ASKED FOR KIBUM'S NUMBER?! Wait- They're both Kibums but he could have understood which one I was talking about! BUT WHATWHATWHAT. He knows Son Mee Aen?! AND HE KNOWS HER NUMBER?! AND HE CALLS HER MEE AEN-A?! This girl sure knows a heck lot of people. Even with my Kibum hyung. I can't believe it!! 

"YOU'RE DATING HER?!"

"Why would you assume that right away? Someone's jealous~ but we're friends. I met her through a drama I was filming. I used to like her but she started dating Chansun"

My face fell as I heard the last sentence. She's dating Lee Joon. She's dating. Someone that is not Choi Seung hyun. Did I hear it right? Somehow, I feel betrayed. I know that our realationship is fake but she's dating Lee Joon? That explains what happened at the airport then. And the first time I met her, she was talking to Lee Joon. I'm so stupid. I don't know why I'm so upset hearing about her relationship with Lee Joon. Why am I like this?

******

I ended up drinking with Jaejoong hyung, Kibum hyung, Hyun Joong hyung, and Joong Ki hyung at Hyun Joong hyung's house. I smoked my second cigarette as I finished my glass of soju.

"So tell me why is our precious little dongsaeng smoking cigarette again after five months and drowning himself with soju?" Hyun Joong hyun said.

I kept silent as Kibum hyung answered for me,

"When I told him that Mee Aen is dating Lee Joon, he started asking me to drink with him. How cute." He ruffled my hair with a smile.

When I'm with my hyungs, I'm always treated like a little girl which is the total opposite in Bigbang as I am the oldest member.

"Awww. Our little dongsaeng is in love" Jaejoong hyung said as he laughed with the other hyungs. PCHHH. Why would he say that?

"I AM NOT. I just feel betrayed because she didn't tell me"

"Whatever Seunghyun. We all knew. We talked about it once. I guess you weren't listening." Joong Ki hyung said as he snatched the cigarette away from me and put it off on the stubber plate. He hates cigarettes, but we all pretty much smoke except for him which is evident when you look at his flawless skin.

"Yeah. I remember that too. Before they even started dating, I told you I would introduce you to her but you said no." Hyun Joong hyung said in defense.

Really? When did that happen? Hold on.. they all know Mee-Aen?!

"How do you guys know her?"

"She's a director, duh! She pretty much assisted in directing in a lot of dramas. But we never knew that she was a chaebol (conglomerate) since she never acted like one. She's a perfect girl for our dongsaeng!" Kibum hyung said while pinching my cheeks.