Stop Right Now

HEADLINE: "T.O.P. KISSING DOWN THE STREET. K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

*Son Mee-Aen*

I sat on the bench at the park as I waited. I'm wearing sunglasses and a fedora hat to cover up myself from the paparazzi. This is the first time I have to go outside and having to hide my face. It's all because of that pyeontae! AISHH!!

I'm not nervous. I'm not feeling anything about this meeting. It's like..I don't know. It's weird. Whenever I'm meeting Chansun(Lee Joon), I would always get so nervous but today isn't one of those days. Chansun smiled and waved at me, and I greeted him with a slight smile. He's still so cute, especially with that eye smile of his. Aisshh. What are you saying Son Mee Aen? Get serious! Now is not the time to drool at his-dazzling angelic eye smile that makes you want to fly across the sky- smile.

"Did you wait long?"

"Ani. I just came here."

He handed me a chocolate milk while he drank his Americano drink. He knows that I don't drink coffee. I don't know why but no matter what I do, I can never like the taste of coffee. They say as you get older you get to like the bitterness of it but I still haven't. Changsun is also disguised with a hat and a scarf on. If anyone stares at him for 5 seconds, they would realize who it is. Pchh. He's still so care-free. Or rather, he lives by the name Pabo Lee Joon. Anyways, just like Key told me, I texted him to hear what he has to say, so here I am.

"Aren't you going to ask me?"

We said in chorus.

"You-"

Our voice said at the same time once again which caused us to laugh. Laughing like this makes me feel like how we were before the whole scandal thing happened. I wish everyday could be like this.

"Okay. Go ahead"

Chansun said with a smile across his face. I hesitated for a while before softly saying,

"It's just that... we haven't officially broken up and the news of me going out with Choi Seung Hyun is all over the news. Aren't you going to ask about it?"

"Well...I trust you Mee Aen. I know you wouldn't do that to me. But you know that we do need to talk about it, right?"

He held my hand to make me feel his trust while he gave me a soft smile. I feel so guilty know that I acted recklessly and did not trust him. Stupid Mee Aen. You should have trusted him and maybe, I wouldn't have been in a stupid scandal with Choi Seung Hyun.

"I'm sorry. I'm still not feeling good about that girl you were with!"

"Hahaha. Arrasso. Let's start over, okay?"

He offered his other hand, waiting for me to give mine. I was about to reach for his hand when my phone rang.

"You're my HEARRRRTTTTTTT BREAKEEER"

Lee Joon laughed upon hearing my ring tone.

"You really gotta change your ring tone, you know? I'm starting to get jealous!"

"Hahaha. Sorry! I'll just take this call"

"Yoboseyo?"

I waited for three seconds but no one was answering.

"Yoboseyo? I'm going to hang up if you're not going to respo-"

"Ya. Come over here quickly"

AISSSHHH. Just when I was having a good day, this ert ruins the day.

"Just who do you think you are to boss me?!!"

"It's work related you know!! Do you think I have time to play around with a child like you?!"

"PYEONTAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I hung up after screaming at the top of my lungs.

"Was someone prank calling you?"

Ooops. I was being too loud. I didn't notice that everyone in the park turned to look at me.

"Sorry. Yeah. Pretty annoying. I think I have to change my number. hehe. Chang Sun-ah. Sorry. I have to go. I forgot that I have work to do. I'll see you later! Forgive me?"

I said while trying to do the puppy eyes. Why did I lie to him? Aish. Molla. I'm so stupid.

"Arrasso. You owe me a date though!"

"Hahaha. Call me.. maybe"

He giggled as I started walking towards my car. That Choi Seung Hyun!!!! If that jerk is lying, I'll break his neck for ruining my date! Once I got in my car, I slightly punced the wheel trying not to honk, but I did anyways which caused people to look at my car. He's so good at annoying people.

Once I parked my car in my garage, I started heading to his house. There are papparazzi 'hiding' behind the bushes which is not really effective. Might as well just point the camera to my face if you're hiding so obviously.

_____________________________________________________________________________

*TOP*

I looked at the security cam to look at who doorbelled and saw a Song Mee-Aen with a face that's already to kill anyone with a single touch. Behind her, I saw some paparazzi too visible even behind the bushes with their humangous cameras. Should I just tell her that I'm not feeling well anymore? AIsh. Why is she so scary? I opened the door for her anyway as I pushed the button open that comes along with the security camera while I tried to sit casualy on my couch. She walked through my door without an attitude but still with that scary look on her face.

"What is it that you want?!"

"C-calm down"

Why was I stuttering?! Be a man Choi Seunghyun. BE A MAN.

"Well I always had a meal with the directors I'm working with to talk about the layout of the MV and what not"

I lied. I'm not dumb enough not to understand the script that she gave me. I was just bored and the big bang members were all too busy actually doing work.  Son Mee-Aen ran her fingers through her hair which scared me but I also felt something funny as I found her attractive doing so. AHHHHH. WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE?!

"STOP DOING THAT!"

"WHAT? So I can't even be mad?!"

"You look ugly doing that!"

I lied again. She looked y. I started fanning myself as I felt my face getting redder as I thought about it. I think I might be a Pyeontae just like Son Mee-Aen tells me. NO. I'm crazy. A pyeontae? Yeah right. I'm as pure as I can be.

"You know what's ugly?"

I looked at her with curiosity as she walked towards me ready to rip the soul out of me. Uh-oh. What is she doing?

"When I do this!!" She said before grabbing my hair and pulling it in all directions as I was still sitting on the couch and she was standing in front of me.

"AHHHHHH. AHHHHHHH. SON MEE-AEN!!! STOP. RIGHT NOW!" She wouldn't stop. Does she even plan to stop?! My head is already burning from the pain. Out of nowhere, I wrapped my hands around her waist tightly that my head was close to her chest area. I'm not a pyeontae! I-I was just trying to make her stop. My mind went blank as I did so. Even though it felt awkward, I felt comfortable. I could feel her heartbeat going fast as she stopped grabbing my hair. She immediately pushed me and said "W-what are y-you doing? Pyeontae!"

I'm still frozen as I found myself blushing. Good thing she didn't feel my heartbeat racing. UGH. Why is this happening? What's wrong with my heart? There might be something wrong with me. I need to see a doctor.

She was about to storm out of my house when I grabbed her wrist and lead her to her own car and opened the driver's door for her.

"Get in."

"This is my car. Why are you telling me to get in my own car?"

"We both know that I don't drive."

"I'm not driving you! After you ually assaulted me, you want me to be stuck in a car with you?! YOU'RE INSANE!"

UALLY ASSAULTED? ME? She knows how to make people feel bad with that vocabulary of hers. HMP!!!!

"I did not ually assault you! And so what if I did skinship with you?! We're couples anyways!"

I waved my hand in front of her to show our couple ring. She glanced at the papparazzis and immediately smiled at me as she got in the driver's seat. I went around the car to get in as well but door is not opening. I faked a smile at her as I pointed at the door lock. She just smiled at me back. Realized what she was doing, I widened my eyes, and immediately went in front of the car with my arms wide open with my eyes closed telling her that I won't let her drive away. I felt a lot of cameras being taken as I was doing a dramatic pose. I don't mind. I probably look like the usual cool TOP anyways. The only thing that is missing is Jack to wrap his arms around me as I say 'I'm flying!, I'm flying' similar to the scene in Titanic which happens to be one of my 'To Do' things with my future wife. Back to the ugly reality, Son Mee-Aen opened the window and said,

"What are you doing there? Get in, hurry!" with sweet voice that sent chills to my spine and a forced smile on her face but as I was going to the passenger's seat, she drove away.