The Almighty Diva

HEADLINE: "T.O.P. KISSING DOWN THE STREET. K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

*Key*

We went to eat at a grill restaurant and I couldn't even get a single piece of meat inside my mouth because everything's that is on the grill was eaten by the monster, Son Mee-Aen. Good thing that she has a high metabolism because that girl will never get married with that kind of eating habits and bad cooking skills. I stopped the car in front of her villa but we both noticed a guy looking at her house. Did she invite anyone?

 

"Who's that?"

I asked because the guy is really creepy looking even though I can only see his back.

"Does it look like I know?"

Mee-Aen grabbed my umbrella and got out of the car. She walked slowly to the creeper and held out the umbrella as if it was a sword while I am hiding behind her. What! She has an umbrella and I'm very defenseless!

"NUGUNYA(who are you)?!"

When the creeper slowly turned around, a smirk formed on my face and I swear this moment is just so priceless.

"CHOI SEUNGHYUN?!"

"Ehem..I-I-a cat took my shoes and went in your house..right..a cat. it was huge! Those eyes...oh my gosh I can't even."

I burst out laughing. He's so obvious! But of course, Mee-Aen is stupid-I mean, a little gullible, so she would believe it.

"Chincha(really)?! If you're lying to me right now...I'm going to kick you where your relationship status will be forever decided"

Seunghyun hyung slowly covered his private area as Mee-Aen started looking around it at her front gate.

"Ah. I think I just saw a cat with a shoe in its mouth going to your house hyung!" I lied. I gave him a look telling him to get a long with what I'm saying.

"A-AH! YEAHHH! I SAW THAT TOO! YEAH! T-THAT! T-THAT CAT! BIG. ORANGE. WOW. WOO. CHINCHA(really)" Seunghyun hyung said with some exaggerated actions.

Okay, he's really too obvious and he's overdoing it. I don't know how stupid Anne could get with that statement.

"Oh..okay." Anne said

So apparently, she can be THAT STUPID.

Anne was going in her house while I stayed back.

"Hyung! I never knew you were Anne's stalker!"

"AISH! MWOH?! YOU LITTLE-" He was about to hit me when I cut him off

"ANNE~~~"

OMG. HAHAHA. Hyung's face is so priceless. He was shaking his head with a pleady look on his face. Anne turned around.

"Aren't you gonna invite hyung in your house?"

"No!" She said as if I just spoke in an alien language and kept on walking in her house.

I hung my arm on hyung's shoulder and dragged him in Mee-Aen's house which basically looked like a headlock because he's way taller than me.

"Neo(you)! What kind of relationship do you have with her?"

"You'll know soon enough! Goyangi(cat)~"

"GOYANGI(cat)?! AISHH! Just tell me before I-"

"Before you what?" I gave him an evil smile.

"J-Just at least a hint p-p...please." HAHA. He looked so pitiful.

"I've slept with her" I then left him with a wink and wrapped my arm around Anne who's already in her house.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

*TOP*

S-SLEEP WITH HER?! THAT ! HE'S PROBABLY BLOCK-MAILING MEE-AEN!! AISHH!

I walked faster to keep up with their phase and went in between them.

"Why are you here?!"

"Just let him have a drink yeobo. Be nice to your guest~"

YEOBO?! He went close to her face but I didn't see what he did but it looked like he kissed her cheek and she giggled.

"Arrasso~~"

I KNEW SHE'S LIKE THIS. LEE JOON, THE AIRPORT GUY, AND NOW KEY?!

I've met Key a few times through music stations but I don't know why he's calling me hyung. This rude child!

She turned to me and looked at me from head to toe before telling me to

"Come in"

I removed my shoes and put on a pair of slippers.

I looked around and saw a modern looking house just like mine but hers is pure white. It's like I'm in heaven. I didn't expect it to be modern looking since it looks traditional from the outside. I glanced at the side tables and saw a picture of a little girl and boy. The little boy is kissing the girl's cheek as she laughs with a flower in her hand. As I moved on, the little boy and girl grew up but with the same pose, until I saw a recent picture and it was of Mee-Aen and Key. They both look so happy in the picture and so that's why I put it down. I don't like that picture for some reasons. I don't know why. On the wall, I saw a picture of what it looks like is a family picture? when she was younger. But the weird thing is...Kibum is once again there! They're holding hands while her parents are at the back. Wait.. Kim Catherine...Kim Kibum.. Is he a son from another father?

"I KNEW IT! THEY'RE SIBLINGS! HA! Trying to trick me huh?"

_________________________________________________________

*Key*

"I KNEW IT! THEY'RE SIBLINGS! HA! Trying to trick me huh?" hyung said in a loud voice from the living room but I'm pretty sure that he meant to say it to himself.

I looked at Anne and we both tried hard not to laugh which practically failed as we burst out laughing on the floor.

"YOU TWO TRIED TO TRICK ME RIGHT?!" he rushed into the kitchen with a glimpse of hope.

We couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes, well Anne kept on laughing but I recollected myself and said,

"Well, you can say it either way"

Hyung gave me a dumbfounded look that says "..." which made the girl laugh even harder that no sounds are coming out.

"You see, our parents want us to get married and we've known each other since forever kind of like siblings."

"So, you two have no feelings for each other or whatsoever?"

A smile started to form on his face until I said,

"She just asked me to marry her few hours ago, right Son Mee Aen?"

"hahahaha*sigh* I really don't know why you keep on rejecting me. Is it because I'm prettier than you?"

"HA. HA. HA. very funnay. But on second thought, maybe I will accept your proposal"

I grabbed her waist and winked at her.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANNA SEE A LIVE !! YOU DIRTY HUMAN BEINGS!!"

Hyung said with his fists ready to punch me. HAHAHAHA. Choi Seunghyun, why are you so obvious? You're making the story boring~ "I'm in love with Son Mee-Aen" is practically written on his forehead, but this pabo Son Mee-Aen is so oblivious to it. Oh life.. this is gonna be a long boring story. The diva needs to step up!

____________________________________________________

I'm sorry that it took me so long to update. Forgive me? No? okay TT TT

AYEEEE! GD got to kiss Seungri~ Look at his face! It's glowing with pure happiness!~