TOP Kissing Down the Street with a Street e.

HEADLINE: "T.O.P. KISSING DOWN THE STREET. K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

"PYEONTAE[ERT]!!! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!?"

"That was by accident! And I should be hearing "kamsahamnida"."

"'kamsa'? FOR WHAT?! YOU TOOK MY FIRST KISS, AND NOW YOU'RE KIDNAPPING ME!!!"

"YOU ALMOST FELL!!...which I saved you from, and that was your fault too because why... JUST WHY WOULD YOU BE STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET?!"

"HA! AND NOW YOU'RE BLAMING IT ALL ON ME?! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S RUNNING WHILE LOOKING BACK!"

"eenyehnyehnyehnyeh~"

TOP said to Mee-Aen with a goofy face to annoy her which DID work, while they're still on the run. TOP pushed her in his villa that is right beside Mee-Aen's. Breathing heavily, she yelled,

"WHY DID YOU DRAG ME IN HERE? ! I'M CALLING THE POLICE!"

She was about to dial 119 on her phone when she noticed that the guy she was talking to earlier is still on the phone.

"Lee Joon? You're still there?"

"Are you okay? Did something bad happen to you? Who's that bastard?! Where are you? I'll be right there!"

_____________________________________________________________________

*Son Mee-Aen*

I looked at the pyeontae(ert) who is now making coffee. Aish. He acts like a child. I can kill him using my pinky. Just look at him, he looks so fragile. It's just his height and afro that's making him look like a .

"Kwuenchana [I'm okay/It's okay]. It's just someone I know. He's being stupid."

I lied to him. I was going to break up with him because I saw him flirting with a girl, but I think this will be my new revenge.

"He?"

"uh... yeah"

"Who's 'he'?"

"Aren't you busy? I'll call you later!"

I hung up the phone because I just don't wanna talk to him right now and also because I'm trying to make him jealous.

"Aren't you a litte bit too close with the police to have a nice chit chat with him?"

I turned around to see the pyeontae with a total complete look. Well, it's just his hair that changed but dayum, did it make a whole lot of difference. Wait- he looks familliar..

"TOP? BIG BANG TOP?!"

"Ya! You didn't recognize me before? Even the paparazzis did and they were 40 feet away from me."

He said while drinking his cofee with his pinky up. The paparrazis that were running from before.. they were chasing him? Now, it all makes sense. How come I didn't notice them while we were running?

"Coffee?"

"Aniya. I don't drink coffee. Do you have cold chocolate milk?"

"No."

"Fine. Mul(water)"

_________________________________________________

*TOP*

"Fine. Mul(water)"

She's still talking informal to me after she just found out that I'm TOP? TOP OF IRIS? TOP OF BIG BANG? TOP?!

"Ya. How can you talk banmal(informal) to someone you barely even know?!"'

"To me, you're not that respectable. How can I talk formal to someone who goes 'eenyehnyehnyehnyeh~'? And besides, you've been talking in banmal to me too. Why are you expecting me to be formal to you? Ahh, because you think that just because you're a rapper from Big Bang, I'll forgive you for KISSING ME! I SAID MUL(water)!"

"MWO? A RAPPER FROM BIG BANG?! Fine, fine. But I never apologized to you! I don't have anything to be sorry for."

I'm not JUST A RAPPER FROM BIG BANG! I'm Big Bang's rapper! I walked back to the kitchen to grab a re-useable bottle of water from the refrigirator.

"Opsseo(nothing)?! MALDO ANDOAE (ridiculous)! YOU'RE SO FULL OF IT! I HOPE YOU LIVE A HAPPY, HEALTHY LIFE WITH THAT GREAT PRIDE OF YOURS!"

I handed the water to her and right after she got it, she started walking towards the door.

"YA! Odiga[where are you going]?!"

"It's none of your business!"

"You can't go.. The paparazzis captured shots of what happened."

I said with my head down, trying not to meet her eyes, but when I said 'what happened', she dropped the water bottle I gave her. Good thing it's made out of plastic.

"By w-what ha-happened, you...mean..."

Waa. She's totally stuttering. I'm the one who's going to get in big trouble with Hyun Suk(YG's president) hyung!

"I'm still trying to find a solution for this, so for now, don't go out. It's probably on the internet right now and the reporters are outside right now"

I said as I confirmed if there ARE reporters outside by carefully peeking at the window.

"HUL(Korean expression..basically)!"

Immedietly, I grabbed the remote for my window curtains and pressed 'close' as I saw that there are about more than 30 reporters outside.

"How did they find out where I live? !"

"Yah..Look."

She showed me her phone and when I looked at it, I saw 'TOP Kissing Down the Street with a Street Prostritute'.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Oh my gah. My stomach hurts from laughing. My laugh is inaudable with tears coming out of my eyes. I went back to my senses, cleared my throat and said,

"I mean... This is a serious matter. I'm calling Hyunk Suk hyung."

Yaa.. she's glaring at me. I was about to call hyung when she did a high kick directed to my face.

"AAAAHHHHH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"FOR LAUGHING! FOR KISSING ME! FOR BUMPING INTO ME! FOR MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A E! AND FOR GETTING ME INTO THIS MESS!"

_______________________

N/A:

Kamsahamnida subscribers and commenters^^