Mera Went to Nagoya Beach

HEADLINE: "T.O.P. KISSING DOWN THE STREET. K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

__________________________________________

*Son Mee-Aen*

"Then, I'll sing Red Sunset~^^"

I grabbed my video cam that is hanging around my neck and started recording. Filming scenes of the sunset then to Taeyang who is smiling at the camera. He cleared his throat before starting,

"Nan noreul saranghae-"

He couldn't even finish singing a line as TOP barges in while clearing his throat.

"Ya! Is this a fan service huh? Don't waste your voice on her."

He nudged Taeyang with his shoulder making Taeyang feel embarrassed. What does he think he is? So what if it's a fan service, huh? WHAT?! Don't waste your voice on her?! NAPEUN NOM(bad bastard)! I glared at him with all the I can as if I'm hitting him with laser beams.

"Stop that. You're making me uncomfortable."

"GOOD!"

"Aissshhh."

He grabbed my hand with my other hand still holding my video camera and was about to drag me but then he looked at Taeyang and said,

"You're going, right? Don't leave me alone with her!"

"Y-yeah hyung.. I will."

What? Go where? Me?! alone with him? What? WHAT KIND OF SCAMMING EVENT IS THIS?!

"YAH! Where are you taking me?"

He continued to drag me without saying anything else. What is he trying to do now?! I tried to push his hand off of me but his grip on my wrist is too tight that it hurts. While I'm still struggling to get his hand off my wrist, he managed to drag me outside the building and call for a taxi. What is everyone doing? I would have been totally suspicious if I see someone getting dragged by someone who looks like a ! What? Can't people see me? They're just passing by like it's casual! He shoved me in the taxi and after, he went in too and that's when I finally remembered about my camera and turned it off.

"Nagoya beach please." (Nagoya is five hours away from Tokyo)

He said to the taxi driver in English.

"W-WHAT?! What are we going to do there? YAH! People might see me with you! They might think we're going out!"

He raised his right hand and said,

"What are you talking about? We're engaged."

Oh..right. I'm 'engaged'.

------------------------

[After 5 hours]

I kept on bugging him why we're going there and even threatened to jump out while the taxi is moving but he didn't say or do anything that I lost all my energy and fell asleep. I woke up saying,

"BUT, Why are we going there? It's so far!"

"Where staying there for...7 days. Don't worry. I don't like being stuck with you either. Hyung forced me to do this because we 'need to be publicized'."

NOW HE TELLS ME! HE'S CRAZY! A PYEONTAE()!

"MICHESSEO(are you crazy)?! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME BEFORE AND NOT JUST DRAG ME HERE! AHHH! I'M GOING CRAZY! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH MY STUFFS?!"

"Relax.. Big Bang will be coming too. I could just call them and tell them to bring both of our stuffs"

He started going through his pocket but then widened his eyes and started searching through his clothes.WOW- Don't tell me he left his phone?!

"I...left it at the dorm. Your phone?"

"I knew this would happen. From when I first met you.. these stupid events happen. AISSH! This is why I don't like hanging out with you! You always create these sorts of problems!"

I glared at him while I drew out my phone.

"You're lucky that I-"

I tapped my iphone but nothing happened. I tried to switch on but it still wouldn't. My phone is out of battery! GREAT! JUST GREAT!

"DON'T TELL ME-"

"We're here."

The taxi driver said in Japanese and stopped the car. TOP grabbed his wallet and handed in 400 yen.

"Thank you! Keep the change."

He dragged me out of the taxi and it quickly drove away.

"Yah! Why did you take the taxi? It's so expensive!"

I might be from a rich family but I don't spend my money so carelessly. People are starving all over the world and what?! 400 yen? Did he just get ripped off?!

"How much money do you have left?"

"Wae(why)? You don't need to know! You're so rich and you're so thrifty."

"I don't have my money with me!!!!!! What are we going to do now?! We don't have NOTHING! NOTHING BUT MY CAMERA!"

"I-uh.. First let's take a walk. Let's forget about those problems..eheheh"

"Useo(are you laughing)? AIISSSHH!"

We went to the beach and walked along the seashore barefoot while holding our shoes where the wave casually touches my feet that is on the soft sand, leaving footprints at each step I make. We didn't talk at all. It was all the waves who filled the silence between us. I turned around and filmed the footprints me and TOP made. It's been my dream to walk along the seashore with my special someone, but today I'm stuck with this guy. This is my first time, walking at the beach with a guy and it's really dark too, all I could see are the lights coming from each cottages and some from clubs and other stores. Today, I lost my ity into comforting people, seeing the sunset, and walking with someone at the seashore. I should have filmed when I was comforting Daesung.. It was sure a memorable one but that would be weird... If only there was a paparazzi at that time.. You see, I like taking memorable pictures and videos that's why I wanted and became a director.. but I guess I'm not officially a director as of yet because I haven't directed any films at all besides my school stuffs.

"You like filming that much?"

I turned the camera too him. It's just a habit of mine. When someone's talking to me and I'm holding the camera myself, wherever my head turns, my camera turns as well. 

"What do you expect? That's like asking you if you like music or not."

I hanged the camera back around my neck.

"I got into filming when there was a friend of mine.. back when I was seven. That person said he wanted to be a celebrity, so I said that I'll be the one filming him all day long. We promised each other that. but then..."

_________________________________________________________

*Author's POV*

TOP's eyes widened as Mee-Aen told her story. He stuttered as he asked,

"W-what hap-pened?"

"Keurse(well).. He's always been beside me." Mee-Aen smiled at the thought of it while TOP's face relaxed with a hint of disappointment on his face.

"How did you get into rapping?"

"AISSH! You ask too much questions!"

TOP started speed walking and left Mee-Aen behind who filmed how he walked away and then turned the camera to her.

"Pcch.. mera(Koreans gave this nickname to cameras when they talk to...caMERAs x'D). He told me that I'm always the one who ruins the moment but look at that pyeontae(ert). I just shared a personal story andandand! AISSH! Even his back is frustrating me!"

__________________________________

Because you guys are awesome and I love you guys..

I updated before the exam review and the actual exams. ahaha^^

@ChoiMinhoLoves

me too :(

@iLoveChorong

he does, doesn't he? ^^

@ohmyyoungbae

Request fulfilled? more TOP and Mee-Aen moments next xhapter :3

Thank you!!^^

@albilah

I felt special that you were just new here in AFF and subscribed to me x'D

ahaha! thank you so much^^

@abi333

Thanks for subscribing! I really appreciate it!

I'll update after the exams which is 2 weeks from now^^ Thank you^^