All Ganged up.

HEADLINE: "T.O.P. KISSING DOWN THE STREET. K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

_______________________________________

*Author's POV*

"What do you mean that we'll do it exactly the same as the Korean version?! Why did you even bother hiring me as a director?!!!!!" Mee-Aen shouted to the phone with her eyebrows almost meeting in frustration.

"Arrasso-yo... We'll do it your way but use the same concept." Yang Hyun Suk said on the other line which made her face brighten up.

"NE sajangnim! Keuron(then), we'll start it right away!" She said bowing 90 degrees as if the president is really right in front of her.

As soon as she hung up the phone, she saw the girl from the Korean version of tonight MV.

"Nice to meet you. I'm director Son. You're quite close with the big bang members right? The filming should go smoothly if it is so. I hope we can get to know each other well." She said in English without a hint of Korean accent. She then extended her hand for a handshake with a friendly smile,

"It's nice to meet you too! I'm Chloe Wang.... the girl in the Korean version of Tonight" She took Mee-Aen's hand shake and squeezed it, not letting a single blood cell flow through with a big fake smile across her face.

"AHHH!" Mee-Aen squealed at the pressure added to her hand. Chloe let go, turned around, and immediately went to TOP.

"This girl- AISHHH! WHAT'S WRONG WITH HER?! She'll see! Just wait until tomorrow!!!" Mee-Aen whispered as she watched Chloe hook her arm with TOP's.

"What's wrong with Chloe? She's nice." She heard someone talk behind her. Judging from the voice, it's Jiyong. She turned around and just gave out a forced smile.

___________________________________________

*Son Mee-Aen*

"Kaja(let's go) PDnim!" Jiyong held my hand and started dragging me with him. He's holding my hand.... HE'S HOLDING MY HAND!!!!

"O-odi(where)?"

We went pass by the Big Bang members who are talking to Chloe Wang. Pchhh. Evil girl! Anyi(no)- Is she bipolar?!

Anyway, back to Jiyong. He just gave me a sly smile and kept on dragging me until we reached a van.

____________________________________________

*TOP*

Where are those two going?!

"Yah! Kids! Nolja(let's play)!" I started heading to the van Jiyong and that girl went on.

"TOP! Where are you going?" Chloe clung unto my arm which gave me an idea. MWUAHAHAHAHA! Son Mee-Aen! You think you're the only one who can cheat in this fake relationship?!

"AISHH! We're not going! Hyung is being immature again! C'mon kids. Let's play somewhere else!" Taeyang said as he held unto Daesung and Seungri. How did he know what I was planning?

"Hyung! It's not gonna work!" Seungri said with his back facing me.

"Keuredo(still), goodluck hyung!!" Daesung waved his hand.

AISSH! This kids! They don't know anything!!

I opened the door for Chloe before hopping in the car just as a start to my 'plan'.

"Y-yah! What are you doing here?" she said with a frustrated look.

"We only have one car.. What do you expect us to do? We're bored too!"

Jiyong just laughed. OH?! This Jiyong!

"Hyung. Ara(I know)"

"You know....what?"

"Nothing."

"What is it? Tell me!"

"Aye..Forget it" he started driving.

"Jiyong. You can really drive. Motjida(cool)!" She looked at me while saying those words. CHAM! Is she trying to say that I can't drive well? Excuse me! I so can drive! It just so happens that..that-the point is that I can drive, okay?

"Ahaha. What is cool? The fact that I can drive or just me in general?" Jiyong said with an eye smile which made her giggle. These two can really flirt!

I cleared my throat and turned to Chloe.

"What do you wanna eat? You like sashimi, right? When we went here before you almost ate ours!" I said with a laugh.

She hit me on my arm and said, "ARE YOU SAYING THAT I'M FAT?! AND I ONLY ATE TWO!"

"No no no! I never said you were fat. I-" I was cut off by two people laughing- Jiyong and Son Mee-Aen. CHINCHA(really)! These two people!!

________________________________________

*Son Mee-Aen*

"We're here!" Jiyong said while he carefully stopped the car.

"You must really know Tokyo."

"We've been here a lot of times...promoting and stuffs." I removed my seatbelt and headed out as they did too. As soon as I got out, Jiyong held my hand and dragged me towards the amusement park. Is this really happening? Jiyong is holding my hand AGAIN. Someone please pinch me!

"Konichi- Oh! It's G-Dragon and TOP!" The girl at the ticket stand said.

"Hai(yes)! Konichiwa(hello). Four tickets please!" He said the 'yes' and 'hello' part in Japanese and the rest in English. He's so cute! His accent is to die for. Gahhh.

"Can TOP and G-Dragon give me an autograph?"

"Sure." Jiyong smiled, making the girl squeal. PCHH-

TOP who's been quiet all the time, signed the paper after Jiyong.

"I'll give you the admission for free. Thank you for the autograph!"

"Really? Domu arigatou gozaimasu(Thank you very much)!" Jiyong said while TOP smiled at her and bowed, and after, they went in. When I was about to go in as well, the girl said,

"It's 2500 yen."

"Eh? I thought it was free..." I said in Japanese. To be a daughter of a CEO, you at least have to know 5 languages-Mandarin, Korean, English, Japanese, and French. I was born learning six different languages, adding Spanish to the basics because my mom reasoned that it's one of the most spoken language. Being fluent in 6 languages is very handy. When people realize that I'm Korean, they start to criticize me in their own language which is really a bad idea because I can clearly understand them and I'm not a person to mess with.

"To celebrities! Are you a celebrity? I don't think so. Who are you anyways?! Holding G-Dragon's hand like a leech!!"

"What-"

"Oh! It's Chloe Wang! Can you sign this please? Today is my lucky day! Seeing so many celebrities! I really like your song Uh-Oh"

Chloe smirked at me and said,

"Of course!"

WAAA!! I can't even! Whatever! I was gonna pay anyways! I don't live for free! I took my wallet out and gave her 2500 yen just like she asked.

She gave me a wrist band with some attitude. REALLY!!! Why are they ganging up on me?!

___________________________________

I'm sorry guys for making you wait for so long!!

BTW, I cancelled my request on the poster shop and I'm planning to request for this another poster shop^^

&& I'm sorry to Chloe Wang fans out there that I made her a B in this story. ;' \

 

@kangana

It's all good^^ I didn't update for like a week so.. Aha^^

@renaiseuhyun84

ahaha. did I? Thank you very kamsa^. ^

@iLoveChorong

I know right? x'D

@ohmyyoungbae

Thank you^^ X'D

@ChoiMinhoLoves

Really? ;'O Thanks yousss!!! ^.+

 

FOr the new subscribers,

THANK YOU!!!!^^