Airplane Date with GD

HEADLINE: "T.O.P. KISSING DOWN THE STREET. K-I-S-S-I-N-G"

A big jealousy from TOP.. comin' up!^^ requested by @renaiseuhyun84 ~^^

_________________________________________________________

*Author's POV*

Top, Mee-Aen, and G-dragon are in the middle aisle and so are Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri who are just right behind them while their managers and stylists-except for TOP's who are  still in Korea-are scatteredly seated everywhere in the plane.

Son Mee-Aen and G-Dragon are looking through the movies at GD's screen(yeknoo...those screens in airplanes. where you can watch movies, listen to music and such.. aha),

"Watch this! It's so good!" She pointed at 'Insidious'.

"Should I? It looks scary!"

"It's not that scary!"

"Watch it with me, then!"

"I'm just right beside you...But fine." She said as her cheeks gets tinted light pink.

TOP looked at them in disgust while the two didn't even notice him looking at them.

"This is the first time I've seen two people watch at the same screen when they fully have their own screens. Just the sight of them is giving me goosebumps. Why are they so close to each other? They just met yesterday!!!" he said, hoping that they would hear him but no luck. The two are just looking attentively at the screen as he keeps muttering to himself.

___________________________________________
*TOP*

I put my headphone on without turning the music on because...I wanna hear what they're talking about.  What?! I'm just curious! But it's been an hour and they haven't said a single word to each other. Suddenly, I saw her head moving sideways. OH! Is she falling asleep? Her head is coming towards my shoulder! C'mon! FALL! FALL! It was an inch away from my shoulders when I saw a hand pull her head away. I looked up to see Jiyong rest her head on his shoulder while he kept on watching the movie. AISSSHHH-Wait, what am I thinking anyways?! It's not like- I'm going crazy!!! No- You have definitely gone crazy TOP!!

"Chicken or Fish?" A stewardess came towards Jiyong and asked him,

"Gwuenchanayo(I'm okay)." he said with a smile.

"OH! Aren't you G-Dragon?! Aigoo. You and your girlfriend look so cute together!"

Before Jiyong get to say anything, my mouth just opened forcefully by itself and said,

"They're not dating!"

With that, Jiyong looked at me with a curious look on his face and I gave him the it's-nothing-you're-welcome look.

"OMO! It's TOP! What can I get you?"

I smilled at the stewardess who is right beside me and said,

"Just coffee please."

"Here you go." She then, put a coffee on my tray and went on with the other passengers.

"Kamsahamnida(thank you)"

I turned around to see the kids in a deep slumber. Daesung is sleeping on Taeyang's lap while Taeyang's head is rested on Seungri's shoulder. What's weird is, me and Jiyong are usually the first ones to fall asleep whenever we're travelling since we barely get any sleep, but we're wide awake right now.

I took a quick glance at them and saw that they're still on the same position and Jiyong is still watching the movie.

I took my iphone out and started playing the tapping (You have to tap as much as you can within 30 seconds) game. I looked at them again, and I didn't even notice that my tapping on my iphone got harder and loud that some people started staring at me.

"I'm sorry but you're not allowed to have your phone on while you're in the airplane." The stewardess from before came back. I bowed as an apology and showed her that I turned it off.

"Thank you."

"ah.. ye."

AISSSH! I have nothing to do! I sipped my coffee and once again people stared at me. WHAT NOW?! Did I sip my coffee too loud?! 

Why is it that I can't fall asleep?! And why am I drinking coffee when I already can't sleep!?

-----------

[After 30 minutes]

Jiyong finished the movie and is now looking sleepy while my eyes are still wide open. His head is in the verge of falling on top of her head. NOO! DON'T FALL! DON'T FALL-

"Please fasten your seatbelt. We will be landing in 5 minutes."

Jiyong woke up from the announcement and so did she. BWUAHAHAHA! Luck is just really on my side.

Wait what?! Here I go again, going crazy. Did I just say? That I- AISSSHHH!

________________________________

@DalkomhanCandy

ahaha. I know right? ^^

@ChoiMinhoLoves

I just found out that he can't drive. I thought that I should make it kinda realistic LOL x'D

@iLoveChorong

Ahahaha. yeaaah ^^ Iknoooo x'D

@renaiseuhyun84

Just did as you requested! aha! more jealous moments comin' up! aha

@ohmyyoungbae

awww, thank you ^^ <3

 

I didn't get any new subscribers D; ahaha. But it's all good cuz you guys are flooding me with your comments!^^

This chapter is so short and I didn't update for like 4 days.. Sorry TT.TT I was so busy-I still am-with quizes, tests, and projects.

But yeah, they got my poster request! Can't wait for it!^^