Nurse Tiffany, Baby Taeyeon

My Boss’s Son Is My Housemate?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 15. Nurse Tiffany, Baby Taeyeon

 

“Hi Soo!”

“Oooh~~ look who do we have here? Worrying too much about your baby, huh?”

“Shut. Up. You’re just jealous because Sun isn’t here~~”

“Yah!!! Fine. Tease me and you won’t see your Taetae!”

 

Tiffany burst out laughing seeing the sulking Sooyoung crossing his arms and pouting, not caring if students see him and are giggling at his silliness. He was on his way to the café in the other building when he saw Tiffany coming out of her car. He exactly knows why his friend is in the University and thought of teasing her but it seems like he fails.

 

“Seriously, Soo. Stop pouting! It’s disgusting!” Tiffany showed him a disgusted look and playfully pushed him away from her, earning incredulous gasp and look from the tall shikshin.

“You… yah!!! Geez! You’re so bad Tiff! How could you tell your oh-so tall and handsome friend like that???” Sooyoung whined, dramatically flailing both his arms in the air.

 

Rolling her eyes, Tiffany walked passed Sooyoung after locking her car and getting the white paper bag that contains healthy food and some medicine for Taeyeon. The guy has been showing flu symptoms since yesterday but being a stubborn guy as he is, Taeyeon insisted that it’s only a common cold.

 

“Yah, yah, yah! Did you bring some food for me too?” Sooyoung jogged to reach and walk side by side Tiffany while eyeing the white paper bag on the girl’s hand.

“Of course, I did! Knowing you, I’d rather spend more and buy you your own share rather than let you steal my Taetae’s food.” She playfully glared at him and in a second, the paper bag was snatched by Sooyoung and carried it like a gentleman would do.

“You know, it’s not really good if I let you carry this bag… I’m a gentleman after all!” he charmingly smiled as he flipped his hair, earning some squeals from the students they passed by and a cynic look from Tiffany.

 

“Fany-ah?”

 

Tiffany and Sooyoung turned their heads as they stopped in their tracks and found Taeyeon walking closer to them, with a smile on his face but as he came closer, his watery eyes shows that he’s not feeling well. Tiffany warmly smiled at him and cupped his face with one hand to kiss him on the lips but Taeyeon turns his head as he avoids it, ending up in having Tiffany kissing his cheek instead.

 

Students around them gasp upon seeing the interaction of the two. Most are surprised that their favorite handsome and charming lecturer is really in a relationship. Some squealed in delight seeing two beautiful persons being sweet but most sadly sighed as they lose hope in either of the two and felt jealous.

 

Feeling frustrated as she hasn’t kissed Taeyeon on the lips since yesterday, she cupped Taeyeon’s face in both her hands and pressed her lips on his. Taeyeon pulled away a little as he rested both his hands on Tiffany’s waist, worried that she might get a cold too if he’ll kiss her on the lips.

 

“Baby, you might catch a cold too if---“ he was cut off by another soft peck from his girlfriend.

“I don’t care, I just want to kiss you~~” Tiffany pouts and looks at him with her adorable puppy eyes.

 

Taeyeon sighed in defeat and chuckled. Tiffany brightly smiled, showing off her beautiful eyesmile as she snakes her arms behind Taeyeon’s neck when Taeyeon leans forward and softly kissed her on the lips for a good three seconds, earning squeals from the students watching them and snickering from Sooyoung on the side.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

“Taeng, will Hyo nuna come with us this weekend?” Sooyoung asked and continued munching his food.

 

The three chose to eat in a gazebo near the University’s garden as it is more quiet and less to almost no students disturbing them. Yuri wanted to have lunch with them too but he has a lunch meeting with some of the other faculty members about the upcoming seminar for select Theater Arts students, whom Taeyeon is one of the speakers since he’s a former Broadway performer and already had made his name in the industry.

 

“Yeah she will… she’s actually excited about it.” Taeyeon chuckled a bit remembering how excited her sister was when he asked her to come with them on their three-day getaway.

“Cool! Tiff, why don’t you invite Nicole and Gyuri too? And Taeng, invite Victoria too and her friends, okay? The more, the merrier!~~” Sooyoung beamed a goofy grin as he bit the last piece of his chicken wraps and now starting to dig in to some cheese and fruits.

 

Tiffany frowned upon hearing Gyuri and Victoria’s names and glared at Sooyoung as she snatched the fruit bistro box from his grasps. Apparently, she’s still not comfortable with Victoria but she wouldn’t dare to ask Taeyeon not to invite his childhood friend. As for Gyuri, well it won’t be a problem since she’s not gonna invite her at all. If she had to choose between the two girls, she’d pick Victoria instead as she won’t give a single chance for Gyuri to be close to her boyfriend.

 

“Vic is out of town the whole week so she can’t make it… and it will be awkward if her friends will come with us without her, eh?” Taeyeon said after taking a sip on his iced tea lemonade. Tiffany’s face lit up and Sooyoung just smirked at her before grabbing back the fruits.

“Oh, I invited Taecyeon… that guy needs to breathe some fresh--- ugh.” He continued but he was cut off by a sudden headache as he closed his eyes and held his head.

“Baby, are you okay?” Tiffany worriedly asked. She moved closer to Taeyeon and gently rubbed his arm before giving him some pills that she bought earlier for him.

 

Taeyeon obediently take the medicine for headache and also the pill for flu as Tiffany insisted to take it or he’ll come with her to the hospital for a check up that he obviously doesn’t want.

 

“Taeng, you should really go home and rest. I’ll tell the dean that you’re sick… and don’t worry about your class, I’ll take care of it…” Sooyoung suggested and prepared to leave as he’s done with his food.

 

Taeyeon wanted to object but he’s already feeling weak and the class that he had earlier drained all his remaining energy. Besides, he doesn’t want his students to worry about him and just did his best to continue the discussion though he feels like everything was spinning once in a while.

 

“Thanks Soo. Oh, just bring those with you… I know you want it.” Tiffany softly giggled as she pointed on the bistro box with apples, dried cranberries and roasted almonds that instantly made Sooyoung to brightly smile at her. Tiffany stood up behind Taeyeon and started to gently massage his head to lessen his headache, letting Taeyeon to lean his back against her.

 

“Okay, I’ll go ahead… Take good care of your baby, Tiff!” Sooyoung waved goodbye as he carried the white paper bag with him that contains the empty bistro boxes and the one with the fruits. Tiffany and Taeyeon smiled at their friend but both blushed when Sooyoung suddenly turned around and shouted something at them from the distance.

 

“No strenuous physical activity until Taeng recovers!!!”

 

==================================================================================================================

 

“Fany-ah… you should go back to your office... I’ll be fine here…” Taeyeon persuaded his girlfriend to go back to her work but the girl is just stubborn and too worried for him.

 

“Don’t you want me to take care of you?” Tiffany pouted as she sat next to Taeyeon, who’s comfortably lying down on his bed. She is facing him and knows exactly that her pout is one of her boyfriend’s weaknesses as she uses it to convince him that it’s okay for her not to go back to the office.

 

“Aigoo~ princess, your pout won’t work this time… I don’t want to bother you with your work and I don’t want your colleagues to think that I’m such a troublesome boyfriend to you… you only have a few hours left anyways and I promise I’ll just rest here until you come back…” he sweetly smiled at her. Though his eyes felt heavy and his whole body is feeling sore all of a sudden, he doesn’t want Tiffany to worry too much about him.

 

“Taetae… you’re not troublesome okay? You’re my boyfriend and I want to take care of you…” Tiffany coaxed as she leaned closer to Taeyeon, reaching out her hand to massage his temples.

 

Taeyeon wanted her to take care of him, of course. But he’ll just feel guilty afterwards if he let Tiffany to do halfday because of him. Tiffany’s company is not that strict when it comes to being in the workplace per se and in Tiffany’s case, she’s free to do anything she wants to except if it’s a busy time for the team or if there’s a meeting. However, he just simply doesn’t want anyone to be bothered at work by him.

 

After a few more convincing from Taeyeon, Tiffany sighed in deafeat and half-heartedly agreed to go back to her office. She sternly demanded Taeyeon to just rest and sleep while she’s gone and the guy happily nodded his head in compliance.

 

“Call me if you need something okay? I’ll be back in four hours.” kissing Taeyeon on his forehead, Tiffany sweetly smiled at him before giving him a soft peck on the lips. She gave him another smile before exiting out of Taeyeon’s room as she goes back to her workplace.

 

As soon as Tiffany is out of his bedroom, Taeyeon curled up in a fetal position and fully covers himself with the blanket and immediately closed his eyes. His whole body aches, he felt so tired like he did a one-week load of heavy work in just a day, and the stinging pain in his head is making everything worst.

 

Taeyeon rarely gets sick but if he does, he is like a baby that is so helpless and weak. He becomes very sensitive, more affectionate, and emotional. He is indeed a dork, stupid sometimes, wants everyone he treasures to be happy, and indeed he is one true person that everyone wanted to be close with because of his bright smiles and personality. However, like how people tend to unmask the façade they maintain when they got drunk, Taeyeon’s inhibitions go away when he’s sick.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

“Tiff, when do you think will Director Kim come back here?”

 

“Tiff?”

 

“Tiffany~~”

 

“Yah! Tiff! Are you okay?” Nicole nudged her friend who’s been spacing out while staring blankly on her computer screen.

“H-huh? What?” Tiffany snapped back to her senses and confusedly stared at Nicole.

“Aish… I’ve been talking here for the past what… ten minutes? What’s wrong with you?” she sighed. She was about to scold her boss and friend but seeing the restless expression from her, she got worried and rolled her office chair closer to Tiffany.

 

“Sorry Nic… I’m just worried… Tae is sick, I think he got flu… I wanted to take care of him but he insisted that I should go back here because he would feel bad if I’ll just leave my work for him.” Tiffany released a deep sigh and lazily grabbed a folder containing the final draft for next month’s magazine issue.

 

“I see… so that’s why you were out for more than two hours for lunch… Don’t worry too much about your dork, I’m sure he’s gonna be fine. We don’t have much work to do today so you can go home early…” Nicole patted her friend’s shoulder and went back to her own desk to continue editing some graphics for the special feature on their magazine.

 

“By the way, what were you saying earlier?” Tiffany asked, remembering that her assistant has been talking to her since she got back to the office.

 

“Oh, Directory Kim was here earlier when you’re out… she informed us that she’ll go back to New York later today... it was urgent, she said it has something to do with their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter