Meeting An Old Friend

My Boss’s Son Is My Housemate?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 12. Meeting An Old Friend

 

It has been almost two weeks since Taeyeon and Tiffany officially got together. Also, almost two weeks since Jessica and Yuri had an argument and still neither of them made a move to fix their strained relationship, frustrating their friends especially Taeyeon as it seems like he’s dating two girls at the same time. Not that he doesn’t want to take care of Jessica but he wants to spend more alone time with Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany’s relationship is going smooth and basically, nothing has changed between their usual bickerings but the two have been sweeter to each other, especially Taeyeon to Tiffany. Everyday, he would do small but definitely cute and sweet things for his girlfriend, making Tiffany to fall deeper for him. As for Tiffany, she became clingier to Taeyeon. She’s trying her best to control her jealousy for the more Taeyeon socializes with other people, the more girls are being attracted to him and trying to hit on him even though they already know that he is already in a relationship.

 

“Nuna~ I miss you!” Taeyeon warmly hugs his sister.

 

Taeyeon fetched his sister, Hyoyeon at the airport together with his mom. Hyoyeon had a business trip in Japan and decided to visit her mom and younger brother in Seoul before she goes back to New York. Also, her mom told her about Tiffany and being a playful daughter like her mom, she agreed to keep the secret and just naturally act like she knows nothing at all.

 

Taeyeon drove them to Mrs. Kim’s apartment hotel. He was too happy to see his sister since it has been a few months that he went to Seoul and started a new life in the country. He initially wanted Tiffany to come with him and formally introduce her to his mom and sister but the girl has a photoshoot and it will end really late in the evening or even after midnight.

 

“Nuna, are you free on Saturday?” Taeyeon asked. He carefully puts the luggage down near the bed as he helps Hyoyeon to organize her things in the guest room while their mom makes their food.

“Hmm, yeah… why? Are you gonna introduce your girlfriend~~” Hyoyeon teasingly smiled at him and sat on the bed, receiving a dorky grin from her brother.

“Whoa~~ I can’t wait to meet this amazing girl that makes you smile like an idiot there…” she continued as she her head on the side.

 

Taeyeon’s grin became wider. He lied down on the bed with his head on his sister’s lap and closed his eyes with a sweet smile drawn on his face.

 

“You’ll love her nuna, especially when you see her smile… she’s much more beautiful when she smiles…” he softly said whilst his eyes still closed and the smile on his face never fades.

 

Hyoyeon lovingly smiled at her brother and gently his hair. She had never seen Taeyeon smile like that for years and her heart flutters in happiness for him.

 

“Taengoo-ah~~~ I want a nephew~~” She sweetly said, causing Taeyeon to flutter his eyes open.

“What?!” Taeyeon exclaimed and stared at her sister in disbelief.

“What? Well… I really don’t mind if you’ll have a daughter first instead… but I’d like to have a daughter so you should have a son. In that way, your son will protect my daughter from ert guys and bullies… they’ll go to the same school and---” Hyoyeon keeps on babbling with a dreamy look on her face but Taeyeon cuts her off.

“Yah! Nuna~~ we just recently got together and you’re already asking us to have a son??? Aigoo~~” Taeyeon sighed as he sat up on the bed. At the same time, he received a video call from Tiffany which immediately brightens his mood up.

 

“Fany-ah~~” Taeyeon grinned and waved at the camera, making Tiffany to smile brightly, showing off her pretty eyesmile.

“Whoa~ you’re really beautiful!” Hyoyeon exclaimed upon seeing the girl’s eyesmile as she leans closer to Taeyeon to peek on his phone and swings her arm around her brother’s neck. Tiffany blushed with the sudden compliment from the older girl.

“Ahh… thank you… you must be Taeyeon’s sister... I’m Tiffany Hwang… I’m sorry if I couldn’t formally meet you today…. I’ll make it up to you, I promise.” Tiffany bowed her head a few times as she politely introduce herself and apologizes for being unable to meet them as planned, completely amusing Hyoyeon as she snatched the phone from Taeyeon.

“Aigoo~ you’re not just beautiful but also adorable and well-mannered~~ I’m sure my nephews and nieces will be beautiful and handsome just like their parents~~~” Hyoyeon brightly smiled at her. Tiffany blushed madly with what Hyoyeon said and just smiled awkwardly as she didn’t know what to say.

“Nuna!!!” Taeyeon snatched the phone back, embarrassed of what his sister had told Tiffany. Hyoyeon was too amused with the reaction of the new couple and decided to just lie down on the bed and listen to their conversation.

“Errr... I told you my nuna is crazy--- owww!!!” Taeyeon winced in pain when Hyoyeon smacked his head hard with a random book she found on the nightstand.

 

Tiffany chuckled watching the two siblings bicker with each other like kids. It seems like she’s watching a little fight between five and eight-year old kids and couldn’t stop giggling at them.

 

“Fany-ah~~ are you that happy to see your boyfriend being abused by an old lady---owww~~” Taeyeon received another smack from his sister and cutely pouts while rubbing his head.

“Taetae… if I were you I would just shut up before I get another smack on the head...” Tiffany softly giggles while Hyoyeon nodded in agreement as she leaned her back on the headboard.

“So you’re on her side, huh? Talk to her then….” Taeyeon an eyebrow and pretended to be mad at her as he looked away from his phone.

“I would love to talk to her!” she playfully answered, causing Taeyeon to look back on the phone, bewildered, while Hyoyeon burst out laughing seeing her brother’s reaction.

“Yah! Fany-ah~~~ why are you being like that? You have just talked to my sister for a few minutes and you’re already on her side?!” he whined, amusing both girls.

“So... what if I’m on her side? She’s pretty and also kind to me…” she smiled innocently. Taeyeon stared at her in disbelief and his jaw dropped upon hearing the answer he didn’t expect at all. He thought Tiffany would console him but it turned out to be the opposite.

 

Hyoyeon is just smiling widely while watching his brother and listening to their conversation over the phone. Now she understood why their mom likes Tiffany and just like her mom, she couldn’t deny that she already liked the girl and can’t wait to meet her in person.

 

“Aigoo~ baby, don’t tell me you’re really jealous with your own sister?” Tiffany teasingly asked.

“I didn’t say I’m jealous...” Taeyeon defended and the both girls softly chuckled with his answer.

“Really? Can you smile for me then?” she sweetly smiled. Taeyeon sighed and forced a smile but his smile became warm upon seeing the sweet smile on the phone from his girlfriend.

 

“Aish! You two are giving me goosebumps!” Hyoyeon dramatically hugged herself as she pretended she’s shivering with the interaction of the two before getting up from the bed and headed outside the guest room.

 

“Anyways, why did you call? You miss me?” Taeyeon lied down on the bed and dorkily grinned as he continued the video call with his girlfriend.

“Nope… I don’t miss you at all! I called in to tell you that the photoshoot might end up till morning…”

“What? Why?”

“The photoshoot was delayed for about three hours… the models, which apparently are from an idol group, had conflict with their schedule for today so… we kinda waited for them since we can’t afford to reschedule this photoshoot.” Tiffany explained and tiredly sighed as she glanced on her staffs that were busy preparing the place for the photoshoot.

 

“Is that so?... hmmm… where is it? Send me the address so I can go there later.”

“Eh? Are you really coming here?”

“Yep~~ I’m pretty sure you’ll be dead tired later. I won’t let you drive in that state…”

 

Tiffany lovingly smiled at her boyfriend. She doesn’t want to bother Taeyeon with her work but she just couldn’t reject the guy and she definitely felt like she’s one hell of a lucky girl to have such a sweet and caring boyfriend like Taeyeon.

 

The two talked to each other for a couple more minutes before Tiffany had to end the call because the photoshoot is already about to start. She texted the address of the photoshoot location to Taeyeon as soon as they ended the video call and Taeyeon didn’t forget to ask her what she wanted him to bring for her. As expected, Tiffany told him not to bother bringing her something but being a stubborn boyfriend, Taeyeon still told her that he’ll bring her something.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

“Mom, you don’t have any appointment or plans on Saturday, do you?” Taeyeon asked.

“Hmmm… I have a scheduled monthly meeting with my staff on that day and I was invited to have a dinner meeting with one of our investors later on the same day… why?” Mrs. Kim innocently asked.

 

Hyoyeon quietly chuckled as she helped her mom packed the food that they’ve prepared for Taeyeon to bring for Tiffany. She already told their mom beforehand about Taeyeon’s plan on Saturday, so Mrs. Kim had to lie about her schedule as she doesn’t want to let Tiffany know yet that she is Taeyeon’s mom. She herself didn’t know why she’s still hiding the truth from her son and Tiffany but eitherway, she’s happy with her son’s relationship and also pleased with Tiffany as her son’s girlfriend, her favorite magazine’s Art Director, and simply as a person.

 

“Well… I wanted you to officially meet Fany but I guess both your s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter