You are mine now, Kim Taeyeon

My Boss’s Son Is My Housemate?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 11. You are mine now, Kim Taeyeon

 

“Tiff…”

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany snapped their heads to where the voice came from and saw Jessica who just came out of the bedroom and holding onto the wall to support herself.

 

Tiffany quickly stood up from Taeyeon’s lap and went to help Jessica while Taeyeon silently groaned as he lies down on the couch. He mentally cursed Jessica for interrupting them – again for the second time around. If only Jessica isn’t having a hard time right now, he would probably have whined and wrangled with her like a little brother would bicker with his older sister who just switched the tv screen off while he’s in the verge of winning at StarCraft.

 

“Taetae, get up and get a glass of water for Jess…” Tiffany snapped Taeyeon back to his senses and obediently went to the kitchen to get a glass of water as the girls sat comfortably on the couch.

 

Tiffany softly chuckled as she watched the frustrated guy leave with an unreadable expression on his face, causing the half-awake Jessica to confusedly look at her.

 

“What’s funny?” Jessica lazily asked and raised an eyebrow at the giggling girl beside her.

“Nothing… Are you feeling better now?” Tiffany asked, receiving a faint smile and nod from her best friend.

 

Taeyeon returned with a glass of water and gave it to Jessica before grabbing the bean bag chair and sat across the two girls, with a slight pout on his face. Tiffany suppressed her laughter while watching the cute sulking guy across them before turning her attention back to Jessica.

 

“Can I stay here for a few days?” Jessica voiced out. Taeyeon and Tiffany glanced at each other before answering Jessica with a nod.

“Jess… let’s go back to the bedroom and sleep… you need more rest….” Tiffany softly said as she tucked the stray strands of hair behind the girl’s ears.

 

Jessica warmly smiled at her best friend and was immediately returned by the same gesture from Tiffany. She is grateful to have Tiffany as her one true best friend – the first person she calls whenever the most amazing things happen in her life, and also the first person to know when the worst things happen. Tiffany doesn’t ask what her problem is but she always has her shoulders ready for her to cry on and always there with her when she needed the most.

 

“I love you Tiff. Thank you for being my best friend.” She said and gave Tiffany a warm hug.

“You know I love you too Jess~ and I will always be here for you no matter what.” Tiffany reciprocated the hug and patted the back of her best friend.

 

“Yah, yah, yah! Aigoo~ stop being too sweet… you look like a couple~~” Taeyeon suspiciously eyed the two girls, making them break the hug and playfully glared at him.

 

“You’re just jealous, Taengoo.” Jessica smirks while Tiffany is softly chuckling, enjoying the sight of the sulking Taeyeon.

“W-why would I be jealous?” Taeyeon stammered as he straightens himself up and raised an eyebrow at the two.

“Why won’t you?” Tiffany asked him and playfully kissed Jessica on the cheek before pulling the girl to stand up from the couch. The two girls walked hand in hand towards the bedroom to continue their sleep, leaving a grumbling Taeyeon in the living room.

 

“Aish!!! Why did you choose to have a love quarrel today instead of tomorrow?! Aigoo~~” Taeyeon muttered under his breath as he lied down on the couch.

“I guess I have to ask her again tomorrow… Aish! Jinjja?!~~” he continued murmuring before releasing a deep sigh as he closed his eyes.

 

After a couple of minutes, Taeyeon was about to go to his dreamland as fatigue overwhelmed his body but a familiar, soft and warm lips were pressed to his lips and caused him to open his eyes. He blinked twice to make sure he’s not dreaming. The face of the girl that has the most beautiful eyesmile he has ever seen is just a few inches away from his face and lovingly smiled at him after she pulled herself back from giving him a soft peck.

 

Tiffany, who’s stooping down while staring at the stunned guy on the couch, softly giggles before sitting down at the edge of the couch.

 

“Fany-ah? W-what are you doing here? I… I mean, I thought you’re already sleeping?” Taeyeon asked as soon as he regained his composure and sat up on the couch.

 

“Well… I forgot to tell you something…” Tiffany casually said as she stared back at Taeyeon.

“Eh?” he curiously asked.

 

Tiffany warmly smiled at him. She takes a few moments to admire the facial features of the guy who seems to be a lot younger than his actual age. The face of the New Yorker that she had once been cold to but quickly got comfortable with, and eventually has fallen in love with.

 

She sighed. She couldn’t believe that the stupid dork had really asked her to be his girlfriend, and just one word away so she could call Kim Taeyeon, ‘mine’. She leans forward and again, kissed the dazed Taeyeon and gave him the answer from the latter’s question earlier.

 

“Yes.”

“Huh?”

“You are mine now, Kim Taeyeon.”

 

Tiffany gave him another soft peck on the lips before standing up from the couch as she headed towards her bedroom. Taeyeon was utterly stupefied. He slowly traced his lips with his fingers and couldn’t lie that she made his heart skip a beat after saying those words.

 

Soon, a stupid smile was drawn on his face while grasping the reality that Tiffany Hwang just said yes and they are now official.

 

“YESSSS!!!!!” he happily yelled and did a fist pump, before standing up from the couch and dorkily danced alone in the living room, completely oblivious of the fact that Tiffany is watching him from a distance near her room, with a loving smile on her face.

 

‘Dork…. But I love you… Taetae’

 

==================================================================================================================

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany ended up in sleeping in their own bedrooms with Yuri and Jessica respectively. But unlike Tiffany who’s peacefully sleeping and sharing the bed with Jessica, Taeyeon is sleeping on the couch in his bedroom as Yuri selfishly spreaded his arms and legs across the bed. However, it didn’t stop Taeyeon to sleep with a smile plastered on his face and go to his sweet and wonderful dreamland.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

“Good morning…”

“Good morning, prin--- Jess…”

 

Taeyeon was utterly surprised to see Jessica instead of Tiffany but quickly remembered that the girl and her boyfriend are in their apartment. He dorkily grinned at her and kissed her on the cheek before continuing preparing their breakfast.

 

“What’s this?” Jessica asked as she curiously stared at the soup that is already prepared on the dining table.

“Oh, that… Sulguk… that’s for your hangover.” Taeyeon cheerfully answered as he took a quick glance on her and returned his attention back on the stove.

“And that?” Jessica continued and stand beside Taeyeon.

“Cheesy Ham and Hash Brown Casserole~~” Taeyeon dorkily grinned at her and his eyes are twinkling that shows how excited he is for the baked breakfast to be completely ready.

 

Jessica whole-heartedly laughed at him and ruffled his hair. The guy surely never failed to make her laugh with his dorky antics and also can’t wait for the breakfast to be ready. She went back to the dining table and sat on one of the chairs but asked another question to Taeyeon upon noticing that there are four plates set on the table.

 

“Taengoo, why are there four plates ready?”

 

Taeyeon awkwardly smiled at her as he brings the finished baked dish on the table. He silently prayed that Jessica wouldn’t be mad at him once he answered that Yuri is also in the apartment and obviously would be having breakfast with them as well. But before he could answer her, the girl that he has been expecting to see since earlier greeted them as she casually walked towards the dining table.

 

“Good morning, princess~~” Taeyeon warmly smiled and pecked her on the lips, surprising the other person in the table but nonetheless smirked at the new couple.

 

Tiffany blushed upon seeing the teasing look on her best friend’s face and quickly sat across her while Taeyeon excused himself and silently motioned to Tiffany that he’ll wake Yuri up. She awkwardly cleared before answering the obvious question that’s plastered on her best friend’s face.

 

“Yes… we’re… together…. just yesterday…. last night actually.”

 

Jessica squealed with delight and abruptly stood up from her seat to hug her best friend. She couldn’t contain her happiness for Tiffany and gave her a long kiss on the cheek while Tiffany just giggled at her best friend.

 

Truth to be told, the main reason why Jessica agreed to have Taeyeon stay with her best friend is because she really wanted Tiffany to finally fall in love and she didn’t think twice that Taeyeon would be the perfect person for her. Same goes for Taeyeon, knowing the guy for years, she was sure that Tiffany would be able to help him let go of the past and move on. After all, the two has this special bond that she didn’t even see between Taeyeon and Yoona before, or to any other girls in any case.

 

“I’m sooo happy for you Tiff! Finally~~” Jessica said as she went back to her own seat, with a loving smile on her face.

“Thank you Jessie…” Tiffany chuckled at her bes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter