Arrival at the Mansion...an actual chapter title?

Lucifer's Butterfly

And then, when she awoke, she found herself on a huge bed with the softest white blankets and sheets. She pulled the blanket up further over her head to block out the rising sun. Underneath the blanket, she blinked to clear her head as it registered that her comforter was supposed to be a light purple. She blinked again as she was staring at the top of a head with red-brown hair. She was on her side so it was as if the boy was cuddled into her front side.

The next thing that registered was the arm around her middle that had her pulled against a hard but warm body. If the panic hadn't started to seep in already, it certainly was now.

She pulled the blanket back off her head and looked around while still lying down. A body was lying at the bottom of the bed. He had blond hair that looked like….Jonghyun's?

Also on top of the covers was Key who slept facing her, his head was just centimeters away. With both boys on top of the cover, it was a wonder how she could have pulled up enough blanket to cover her head.

She didn't know what was going on yet and tried to remain calm. 1, 2, 3, 4 SHINee members cuddled up next to a nineteen year old girl....in a bed....in some strange place.... This was just too inappropriate. So she did the only thing any normal girl could do in this situation.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Although it was a bit difficult, she sat up and scrambled over bodies to fall off the bed. She quickly stood up and pointed an accusing finger towards the bed. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" she yelled louder than she ever had before. Now that she had a full view of the bed, she saw that Minho lay at the top of the bed, above where her head used to be.

Onew, who was the guy spooning her in her sleep, and Taemin, who she was spooning before, awoke immediately with a start. They sat up and looked around with unfocused eyes. Minho, Key, and Jonghyun woke up next. Now that the bed was in complete disarray, she noticed that the two who were under the covers with her were bare-chested. Her eyes widened and the accusatory finger shook.

Her eyes darted around the room to take everything in. It would have been a good sized bedroom, not too small nor too large, if it wasn't for the super king sized bed. Well, she wasn't sure if it was king sized, but it was definitely the biggest bed she had ever seen. The walls were painted stark black with large white flowers that stood out against the black. The chestnut hardwood floors had a black plush room rug dominating most of the floor space. A plain, full length mirror with no frame was behind her. A large window with a circle top was to her left. The door was across from her, the bed in her path. Two white side tables were positioned on each side of the bed. Both had simple black and white lamps sitting on top of them. While staring out the window, she could see a neatly trimmed green lawn and tall trees in the distance. Without even waiting for an explanation, she scooted around the bed and exited the room. She would have gone further if she knew what path to take. She could go straight, left or right. No direction looked like an apparent exit from the house.

She turned back around and found all five boys staring at her. "What's going on here?" she asked them seriously.

Onew removed himself from the bed first and approached her slowly. Her left foot stepped back in reflex.

"Lee Jinki, you better put on a shirt right now!" Her eyes strayed downwards and then darted back up. "AND PANTS!" He was wearing boxers but still...
Jonghyun threw sweatpants at Onew and the guy caught them in the air without even looking back. He pulled them on, stumbling slightly in the process, and then held his hands up in a sign of peace. "Don't freak out now..." He laughed a bit awkwardly.

She took a deep breath, but hints of hysteria still crept into her voice, "I ask again. What is going on?"

"Umm....well...you did say you wanted to get away. With us. So....surprise?" Nervous laughter all around.

Pause. Blink. Blink. Blink. "So you basically kidnapped me in my sleep?" She asked calmly.

Taemin had put on a shirt and some shorts by now. "Well, technically...Umm....Yeah..." He gave her his best puppy dog eyes.

"Where are we?"

Onew put a hand on her shoulder. "We're at our...house. It's kind of like our hangout when we have free time and don't feel like going home."

"Next question. Why was I in bed with all of you?"

Jonghyun, being his blunt self, responded, "Because we wanted to sleep with you."

Blink. Blink. Blink. She shrugged Onew's hand off her shoulder and walked calmly up to Jonghyun. Then, she slapped him and the sound must have echoed throughout the whole mansion. After that, she started slapping and hitting at his arm in a girly fashion. Key held her hand back but then she started hitting at him too. She grabbed a pillow and started whacking him with it. Then, she threw that pillow at the head of Onew, who was approaching her. She grabbed another pillow and continued to beat at any boy that tried to come near her. Taemin sneaked up from behind and grabbed her around the waist. He lifted her off the floor and pulled her back. Key pulled the pillow out of her hands. She tried to pry herself out of the boy's hold and kicked her legs but Taemin held on strongly.

Ten minutes later, all six teenagers sat in one of the rooms of the house. The girl was sitting in a big navy blue armchair with a pillow hugged to her chest. The boys bravely sat on the arms of the chair or on the ground in front of the chair.

"Can I go home now...?"

The guys looked at each other. Taemin, who was sitting on the arm of the chair, slipped down to wedge himself next to her in the big armchair.

"But you just got here! Just spend the weekend with us and then we'll bring you back! Please...." He stared into her eyes.

"...."

"...."

"..."

"Fine..." Taemin hugged her and then kept his arm around her. "But I get my own room!" They all readily agreed.

Onew handed her his cell phone. "Maybe you want to call your aunt and uncle to let them know about this?" She took it thankfully and started dialing her home number. After a good five rings, she remembered, "Oh! I forgot. They're supposed to leave for Hong Kong today. I think. What time is it now?"

Jonghyun looked at his wrist watch. "It's 10."

"Ah! They did leave already...." She handed Onew back his phone. He comforted her, "Well, you could always just call them when they land."

"I would. If I knew their hotel number or if those two would keep up with the times and get cell phones..." She sighed. "Well, they aren't going to go call the police or anything if they can't call me for two days. So I guess everything is fine." She gave them all a small smile.

"That's perfect! I'll go make us some food," said Key as he got up and left the room.

--------

Updated some time in April 2011 with a photo! I don't know why I wanted to put a photo up for this particular chapter, but it fits right? Just imagine the girl in the middle of this cozy arrangement.

Posted: 2010 Jan. 4 (Winglin)
Posted 2010 July 19 (Asianfanfics)
Approx. 2.75 pages out of ?