Danger! (Part 2)

Memoirs of a Vampire

 

Chapter 13

“Junsu…..”

A smirk formed on his lips, which meant our situation right now isn’t really good. Junsu advances forward, while we move backward. Each time he takes a step forward, we take a step back. I glance behind me and I notice that we’re almost near the door. I gripped Maki’s hand tighter giving her a hint that we’re going to run anytime soon. ‘one…….two……THREE!’ I pulled Maki behind me and we ran out the classroom and into the hallway. However on the way out, we bumped onto one of Junsu’s friends.

“Itte! (ouch)” Maki slammed hard on my back as I bumped on the broad chest of Junsu’s henchmen. I looked up at the tall man and he smirked evilly at me.

Yabai! (This is bad!) I grabbed Maki’s hand and we ran to the opposite side of the hallway, but another one of Junsu’s henchmen blocked our way. The two guys began walking towards our direction, cornering us at the center. I felt Maki’s hand grip my shirt tighter. She’s probably confused by what’s happening.

Junsu came out from the room, and the three of them blocked all of our way.

“Where do you two think you’re going? The party hasn’t even started yet.” He walked towards me and he grabbed me by the collar. “We still have some unfinished business to deal with, Jaejoong.” He pulled me away from Maki and threw back inside the room. The other two guys followed him inside.

As Junsu and his henchmen walked closer to me, I dragged myself towards the windows and away from them. But before I could get to the other side of the room, Junsu beat me to it. He pulled me up and he began beating my face like it’s some kind of punching bag. My head bobbled back and forth as he continued to hit me. When he stopped he smirked at me.

“What’s wrong Jaejoong!? FIGHT BACK DAMMIT!” He threw me across the room and I landed on the desks near the entrance. I heard Maki scream from outside the room. Before I knew it Junsu was on top of me, beating my face once again. Outside Maki watched in horror as he continued to land punches on me. I could feel my face become swollen from his punches.

“Why won’t you fight back?!”

He let go of my collar and my head fell back on the hard floor. He watched me lay there motionless with anger and confusion in his eyes. “Don’t tell me you—ohhhh……….so that’s why you barely have any strength, huh?” He smirked as he realized the reason for my weakness. He signaled one of his men to get Maki while he and the other guy dragged me behind them.

He made me sit up with my back leaning against the wall and my head facing up. The guy came in and dragged Maki inside and positioned her right in front of me. Her eyes were filled with fright as she stared into my eyes. She’s probably freaked out to see my face covered with blood. None of my wounds were healing fast enough and I couldn’t regain my strength because I haven’t drunk any fresh blood in a while.

Junsu took over the other guy and he grabbed Maki’s wrist while the other two came over to my side and pinned me down to the wall. From Junsu’s back pocket he took out a steel dagger and he positioned it on top of Maki’s left palm. When I saw him position the dagger on her hand, I began to flip out. I tried to get freed from their grip, but my strength wasn’t enough. When I leaned forward, the two of them slammed me back onto the wall.

Before I knew it Junsu cut across Maki’s soft gentle hands; the hands that I adored and swore to protect and never let go. I heard Maki yelp in pain as he cut through her flesh. The sight of her in pain made my heart ache. I bit the bottom part of my trembling lips as tears began to unconsciously fall down my face. ‘Gome ne, Maki (I’m sorry, Maki).’

He pulled Maki’s hands right on top of my mouth, but I turned my head away. The two guys holding me down forcefully turned my head back and they hold it in place. One of the guys jammed my mouth open and Junsu smothered me with Maki’s bleeding hand.

“Show me the devil Jaejoong!” I felt her blood drip down my tongue and down my throat. My body began to heat up and I began to feel a weird sensation inside my body. My head felt dizzy and my eyelids felt heavy.

Soon my body began to shiver. I felt red tint begin to swallow my eyes turning on my vampire vision. I also felt my fangs slowly grow inside my mouth. All of them watched as I transformed into the monster I used to be.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” My body began to twist in different directions like I was in an anaphylactic shock. My body continued to heat up making my body go crazy. GAAAHHH!!! IT BURNS!!! I rolled all over the ground as I clutched my stomach tightly. My veins began to pop out and my muscles began to tighten. I banged myself on the wall thinking that the pain will go away, but it didn’t. It only got worse. AAAHHH!!!!!!!!!

Before I knew it, I was no longer my real self. The devil inside me had already taken over my mind and my whole body. The four of them waited in silence for my next movements as they watched me lay motionless on the floor. Suddenly my eyes popped open and all it could see was people’s feet. My body slowly lifted itself from the ground. I tried to keep my balance steady but my legs felt wobbly and my head still felt dizzy.

I saw three men looking at me; the man in the middle was smirking at me. Behind them was a girl, a high school girl to be exact. I had no recollection of any of them, except for the guy who was smirking at me.

Somehow I managed to remember a little bit about him. I remembered the time I had fought with him at the Ankokugai (underworld). He and his squad surrounded me and they attacked me all at once. Although they outnumbered me, I was still able to defeat them. In the end me and him was left standing. He jumped on top of me, but I threw him off of me across the field.

Not far away from me, a light reflected across my face. And there on the ground along with all sorts of scraps was a piece of a long steel plate. Before Junsu could get back up I ran towards it. From behind me I saw him about to attack me again, but before he could touch me I swung the steel plate across behind me chopping off a large portion of his arm. Stains of blood splashed on my face as I cut swiftly through his flesh. I watched him wriggle on the ground as blood violently gushes out of his arm.

My thoughts was suddenly disrupted with Junsu’s blow to my gut, he sent me flying across the wall. I immediately got up from the ground and attacked Junsu before he could even react. I punched him hard on his cheeks cracking his bones and breaking his jaw. The other two henchmen grabbed me by the arms and tried to restrain me but I just threw them to the ground along with their boss. I walked over to Junsu and I stepped violently on his hand, I could hear his bones crack at the impact. He yelped in pain as I continued to squish it with my foot.

He grabbed my leg sending me falling on my back. With his right hand he grabbed my neck and he lifted me up and threw me onto the blackboard. I slid down the wall and onto the ground. Junsu jumped on top of me and he began landing punches at my face with his right hand. I began to get very irritated as he continued to beat my face to a pulp, so I pushed him off of me, sending him flying towards his henchmen that were coming to get me.

Suddenly two other people showed up at the scene. I didn’t recognize who they were, but I know that they were both vampires as well. One of them was a tall girl with long black hair and slender body. The guy had brown hair and kinda looked like a monkey. The two of them began attacking Junsu and his henchmen.

While the five of them were busy fighting each other, a scent of blood caught my attention. I turned my gaze towards the corner and I saw a girl curled up in a ball, her face buried in her arms. She turned her gaze at me when she noticed me walking towards her. She watched me get closer to her with frightened eyes; I then turned my gaze at her hand. I sniffed the air, and the scent of her blood stimulated my body.

When I was finally in front of her I took her hand and I opened it up. I the blood on her wound and she winced as she felt my wet tongue ran across her palm.

“Jaejoong…..” I heard her whisper. I looked at her directly in her eyes while she stared back at mine. Then my gaze traveled down from her face and down to her neck. My body felt hot just at the sight of her neck. I slowly positioned my face at her neck and she just sat there motionless waiting for my next movement.

I opened my mouth widely exposing the sharp fangs that I kept hidden inside my mouth for so long. When I was about to take a bite out of her, I felt her whole body start to shake.

“Jaejoong……” she said again, but this time with nervousness. But I just ignored her. Without waiting another second, I bit her neck and my fangs dug deep into her skin causing the blood to seep out from the two holes that I created on her neck. I heard her wince in pain again. I her blood into my mouth and down my throat. I could feel my body burn in pleasure. ‘She tastes so good…..’

“Junsu! They’re too strong, we can’t beat them.” One of the guys complained. Junsu glared at him, but he understood what he was saying. Before the two other vampires could attack them, the three of them escaped through the window.

The two then remembered about me. They looked around and they found me at the corner of the room with my face buried on Maki’s neck. They immediately intervened and pulled me away from her before I could out all of her blood and kill her.

“Jaejoong what the hell is wrong with you!?” I was in daze so I didn’t pay attention to him. He shook me a couple of times trying to wake me up from my trance. The other vampire tended the unconscious girl at the corner.

“Crap! Eunhyuk, it looks like she lost a lot of blood.” The girl said as she carried the high school girl in her arms.

“Jaejoong! Snap out of it!” The guy began shaking me violently again. Before I knew it, everything turned black. I was unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. ^^

Finally! Some vampire fighting scenes! I hope you guys like all of the suspense and actions in this chap. I tried to be as descriptive as I could =P I’ll try to update as soon as I can!

Comments would be very much appreciated! Pls stay tune for chapter 14!!! =D

Chapter 14: Back to the present (I might change it)

(9/18/09)