First date she'll never forget

Memoirs of a Vampire

 

 

Chapter 10 – First date she'll never forget

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got home I immediately went straight to my futon, not even acknowledging Eunhyuk’s presence. I just laid there smiling as wide as I can like I just won the lottery.

“Wow, it looks like someone is in a good mood today!” I heard Eunhyuk say. “Mind if you tell me what happened?”

Still smiling, I told him everything that has happened. “We planned to go on a date this Saturday.” I told him enthusiastically.

“So where are you planning on taking her for your date?”

HEH!? I felt like something just struck my head hard. I didn’t even think about that!

“AAAHHH!!!!!! I don’t know where I’m taking her!!!” I got up from my futon and I began pacing back and forth inside my small room.

“You’re kidding right? You asked someone out on a date and you don’t even know where you’re taking her.” He asked his hands on his waist.

“Yabai, (this is bad) yabai. What should I do Eunhyuk?” I turned to him hoping that he’ll know what to do. He has a girlfriend right?

“Eh? Why are you asking me?” He said making a weird face at me.

“Because you’ve gone on a date before, right?” He nodded his head. “Can you help me? Please?” I got down on my knees as I begged for his help. He looked at me and said,

“I guess I could help you.” When I heard him agree I immediately went and hugged him.

“Oh my god, thank you so much! Thank you!”
======================

[Saturday]

I waited patiently for Maki at the entrance of the Amusement Park. I got here thirty minutes earlier even though I know she probably won't show up until 11:30am. I’m so excited; I couldn’t even stand on my spot properly. I keep fidgeting around the entrance making people walking by to stare at me strangely. But I didn’t care. This was my first date after all and I want it to go perfectly.

After a couple more minutes she finally arrived. Waah! I was speechless when I saw her. She looks very beautiful. My face turned tomato red when I saw her approach me.

“Oppa? Are you alright?” I heard her ask. I didn’t notice that I was staring at her the whole time with my mouth slightly open. “And why is your nose bleeding?”

Eh? My nose is bleeding? I touched the top of my lip and indeed there was blood. “Geh!” I grabbed my handkerchief from my pocket and I began wiping away the blood. “Erm…..shall we go in now?” She nodded and I followed after her into the Amusement Park.

[Flashback]

“Usually guys take their dates to a fun place,” Eunhyuk started out.

“Like the amusement park?”

“Yes! Exactly! Like the amusement park. Girls love the amusement park!”

[End of flashback]

Ok, first have some fun! I was a bit hesitant before I took her hand. I was afraid that she might notice my nervousness. In the end I was able to gather up my courage and I grabbed Maki’s hand and led way. When I glanced at Maki I saw her grinning widely to herself. I couldn’t help but smile either.

After walking for a while I stopped right in front of a roller coaster. Wah! This looks like a really fun ride!

“Maki, let’s ride this one!”

“Eh!?”

Before I could even hear her reply I pulled her along inside with me.

We sat five seats from the front seats. I was so excited because it’s my first time riding a roller coaster, and with Maki too! Soon the train began to move forward. As it slowly went up, I could feel my adrenaline rising. When we reached the tip I felt Maki’s hand on mine. Before I could turn my gaze towards her the train dropped and everyone began screaming, I too began screaming. The sharp turns and deep falls were truly breath taking. It was awesome! When the ride ended I became so hyper that I wanted to ride it again.

“Ne Maki, let’s go ride it again—” Before I could finish my sentence I saw Maki run towards the nearby restroom.

“Eh? Maki?” then I remembered what Eunhyuk told me.

[Flashback]

“Oh! One important thing you should always remember,” I leaned my head closer to him waiting intently for what he was about to say.

“Always acknowledge your date’s presence. Don’t think just because you’re having fun, your date is also having fun. So before you do anything rash ask your date first of what she thinks about the ride. Your date might hate certain rides you know.”

[End of flashback]

Geh! I’m such an idiot! I began hitting my head for being so stupid and careless. Now that I think about it, during the ride Maki grasped my hand tightly not wanting to let go. And I think I even saw her eyes close during the ride. ! I’m an idiot! The most important point and I forgot about it! When I glanced back up I saw Maki walking back towards me. She looks really pale.

“Ano, Maki. Gome!” I bowed my head in front of her. “I’m sorry I forced you to ride the roller coaster. I should have asked you first before I dragged---” Before I could finish my apology, she grabbed my hand and said,

“Daijobu!” She told me.

“Eh? So you’re not mad?” She shook her head.

“Just make sure not to do that again. Or else I’ll really get mad.” She said pouting. Awe! She looks really cute when she pouts!

“Let’s go there next!” She pointed at the hunted house. Before I could say anything she dragged me inside with her.

Geh! HUNTED HOUSE!!!

======================

After the hunted house we went and grabbed some food. We bought two servings of takoyaki (A/N: literally mean fried or baked octopus; a popular Japanese dumpling) at the nearby stall and then we bought two taiyaki (A/N: a Japanese fish-shaped cake) at the next stall.

“Mmm, umai! (delicious)” I said as I chewed the piece of taiyaki inside my mouth. She wiped the stain on my face with her handkerchief. I blushed when I felt her hand touch my face.

“arigatou (thanks)” I said shyly. She smiled at me sweetly as she ate her takoyaki.

======================

After the amusement park I planned on taking her somewhere special.

[Flashback]

“Then after the amusement park, take her at a romantic place where you two can share the moment together. Take her somewhere special that she and you will remember forever.”

[End of flashback]

“Where are we going next?” She asked me.

“I’m going to take you somewhere special. So close your eyes.”

“Eh?”

“Just close your eyes. I promise I won’t take you to a roller coaster.” I said jokingly. She laughed as she hit my arm lightly. Then after thinking about it, she finally closed her eyes.

‘I’m gonna take you into a place where only I can take you.’ I said inside my mind. I lifted her up and carried her bridal style.

“Eh? What’s going on?” She asked curiously her eyes still closed.

“Don’t worry, it’s just me.” And with that I ran in lightning speed and I ran up the wall of a building and towards the heart of Tokyo.

When we finally got there, I placed her feet gently on the ground. It wasn’t that windy or cold today, it was perfect.

“Keep your eyes close and at the count of three open them slowly. Ichi (one), ni (two), san! (three!)” I watched her slowly open her eyes. I saw open in awe and her eyes wide in surprise when she saw the view in front of her.

“Oh my gosh, it’s beautiful.” She complemented as she stared at the setting sun. “Where are we?” She asked as she turned her gaze towards me.

“We’re at the top of Tokyo Tower.” I told her.

“Tokyo Tower? Are we even allowed up here?” She asked me curiously.

“Let’s just say I have connections.” I lied. I just climbed up here without anyone noticing. Hehe, that one of the advantages of being a vampire. You can go anywhere without anyone noticing.

And at the side, I took out at the towel and the basket that I brought here beforehand and I laid them neatly on the floor.

“Here sit down,” I told her. She sat on one side of the towel while I sat on the other side. I took out the bento boxes inside the basket and I laid them out on the towel carefully.

“Maki-chan,” I started out.

“Hmm?” She said as she kept her gaze at the beautiful sunset.

“Taste this.” I passed her one of the bento boxes and she opened it. Inside was yakisoba (A/N: fried noodles). She took her chopsticks as she took a bite out of the yakisoba.

“Hmm! OISHII! (delicious!)” She said as she took another bite.

“I cooked that by the way,” I told her shyly. She turned her gaze at me surprised at what I just said.

“You cooked this?”

“Yea” I said shyly. My face blushed as she continued to stare at me with a surprised look. Her slightly opened mouth slowly turned into a smile.

“Arigatou (thank you)” she said.

I knew she was really happy since it was the first time she ever tasted a home cooked dish made by me. I kept on promising her that I would bring my own home cooked dish for lunch but I never did. And finally after waiting for so long, she was finally able to taste my home cooked dish.

We watched the whole sunset as we ate all of my dishes. When it finally got dark, I told her to close her eyes again and I brought her to her home. She told me she really enjoyed our date and it was really memorable. I was really glad she enjoyed the date. I really worked hard for this day to be perfect and knowing that she had lots of fun with me, made me the most happiest guy in the world. The day ended with her giving me a peck on my cheek. We both blushed when she kissed my cheek. Although it was only a peck on the cheek, it still meant a lot to me. [A/N: disappointed? lol XD] No lip actions yet! She’s still minor you know!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I tried to make their date as romantic as I could ^^ I hope I did well! lol XD

Comments would be very much appreciated! Pls stay tune for chapter 11!!! =D

Chapter 11: (I’m not sure about the title yet)

(9/4/09)