That's All There Was — Epilogue

Stuck With Miss Despicable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Yeah, yeah. I know it isn't the right timing but I just had to post this now. It's okay not to read though :D



 



"S-SooYoung.. wait.. Taemin.. Taemin might see— oh god.." Tiffany yelped as SooYoung roughly hoisted her up the counter top and leaned forward to lightly nibble on her earlobe.



"Relax, babe. Our baby's still upstairs, he won't see." SooYoung whispered and flashed a sly smirk, tilting her head to the side, mouth open. Reluctantly, Tiffany opened and started to rub her lips and tongue in response to her wife's probing mouth, becoming lost in the moment as she felt a chill run down her spine. Her arms made their journey around SooYoung's neck and it's only a matter of time before she was responding just as heatedly to her wife's ministrations. Besides, it can't be helped.



It's been three weeks that they haven't seen each other since SooYoung needed to attend a business convention in Seville, and they badly missed each other because in their case, it was really tormenting to be away from one another for that long. Now they don't have enough time to do anything since it is Sunday—not just any Sunday—but a Sunday where they'd scheduled a little skiing adventure with YoonA's family. Tiffany had wanted to put off the said trip until the next day for the reason that SooYoung just got home, but the latter insisted that it was fine and that she'd already gotten enough rest. Moreover, their son would surely go nuts if they wouldn't go.



Tiffany regained her senses when her wife playfully bit her lower lip and then withdrew, breaking off the kiss and breathing heavily.



"I missed you," SooYoung said, her voice rather husky as she trailed bruising kisses along Tiffany's jaw, her hands running down her sides feverishly.



"I-I heard on the news that Miss Spain.. umm.. attended the after party as well.." Tiffany whimpered when SooYoung led a sensitive flesh on her neck, the taller woman's fingertips now circles on her stomach, inside her top.



"The matter is?"



"T-There's nothing the matter. Just that, I heard too that the supermodel-turned-business magnate was.. was having a good time with that socialite during the party."



SooYoung abruptly halted her exploration and slowly lifted her head to stare at her woman's eyes. She caught a glimpse of that all too familiar glint of jealousy though Tiffany tried to avert her gaze from her.



"And spouse of said supermodel-turned-business magnate was having some issues because of this information?" SooYoung asked in a serious voice and Tiffany could only chew on her lip as she nodded meekly, guilty of the accusation.



"Fany, why would you—"



"Who wouldn't be jealous?" Tiffany cut her off mid-sentence, anxiously playing with the button on her shirt. "That girl is a beauty queen. She's gorgeous and.. so tall. She has a title—"



"And you have your own title — my wife. Isn't that enough? You know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. Why would you feel that way?" SooYoung questioned exasperatedly. It has always been like this. It isn't as though she's getting sick of it—Tiffany was always adorable when jealous—but she feels like Tiffany has no faith on her when it comes to these things.



"D-Don't get mad, please. It's just that, you're always surrounded with pretty ladies. Especially when you announced to the world that you're married to me. Interested girls popped out like mushrooms, like tigresses ready to pounce on you. I just hate it," Tiffany mumbled and nuzzled her face against SooYoung's lovely neck, wrapping her legs around her wife's lithe waist, pulling her closer.



Fitting her palm against Tiffany's cheek, SooYoung had her wife staring at her and spoke softly, "Babe, listen, you know you're my one and only mushroom. You're my wife and you only have the right on me. Don't be worried much, okay? I promise I won't look at other women, or men neither, and I won't ever leave you. Not in a million years. I will only love you even if death, or whatsoever that is, do us part."



Tiffany sighed in contentment and happiness as SooYoung wrapped her arms around her waist, carefully lifted her off the counter and onto the floor, and ever so gently kissed her on the lips, a seal to the promise she had just spoken.



"I promise too that I won't be overly jealous again."



"That's great. Actually, I was grateful enough that you're not as over possessive as Jessica," SooYoung could not help but grin when Tiffany silently agreed with a nod. "I could only imagine what it felt like for Yoong. Especially now that they'd already tied the knot as well and Jessica practically broadcasts to the world that Im YoonA is hers during the live interview."



"Well, it was just Jessi being Jessi. I couldn't blame her though. She was just afraid to lose YoonA again. Just as I were too scared to lose you.." Tiffany's voice turned from jovial to wistful as thoughts and memories from before deposited in her mind all at once. "..ever again."



"Oh, sweetheart. It's been years." SooYoung held Tiffany's trembling hands against and kissed them lovingly.



"I-I know. It's just, it still got to me sometimes. People usually say that things like those should've been buried forever but I don't see it that way. Although it had hurt both you and me in the process, that'll always be a part of us and what we have been right now."



Initially, SooYoung wasn't sure what to say. Tiffany rarely talked about that matter for years now and it greatly moved her realising how the love of her life had been so strong all along; and SooYoung knew what she's going to say once her eyes landed and connected with the ones that she always found as one of the most truthful and honest pairs of all — Tiffany's.



"And although I almost lost you forever because of that.." SooYoung started in a controlled voice and paused as she brushed a stray tear rolling down Tiffany's cheek. "..I couldn't be more thankful of the fact that it made my Tiffany such a strong and beautiful person. I couldn't be more grateful how it helped you become the amazing person that you are right now. And this I tell you: some people say that there are no reasons for loving a person, you truly love a person when you don't know the reason why you love them.." she stopped and laid an affectionate kiss on Tiffany's forehead, her mind swirling on how she loved this girl so much her chest hurts with the weight of it. "But I hate to disagree to that because my heart knows one particular reason why I love you: you are you. You are Tiffany Hwang. Not the heiress, perfect girl Tiffany Hwang but just simply you. My heart speaks for itself and that is the reason that it simply holds."



By the time SooYoung ended saying what her heart was trying to convey, Tiffany was already crying in her shirt and hugging her so tight SooYoung thought she might lack oxygen. But she just could not care less. It was her fault anyway, and she knew it. She shouldn't have been saying such things when she knows Tiffany can get too emotional over it. And for somebody that's supposed to be so happy, her other half sure do cry a lot.



"B-Baby.." Tiffany sniffled and tried to embrace SooYoung more tightly if that was even possible with the way her hands were clasping together behind her slim wife, "..you just don't know how I've been striving to be a better wife to you.. and a better parent to Taemin, not to conform to anything or to please anyone else but because that was all I can give and do. And I always know that you love me because I am just me. And I love you too.. because you are.. just you."



There has been a long pause with the two of them just gazing into each other's eyes with all the love in the world when SooYoung's voice broke the comfortable silence with nothing but a stupid comment from .



"Don't you think we're being too mushy on each other now?"



Tiffany shot her a playful glare and pinched her arm. "Way to ruin it, Choi SooYoung."



SooYoung was just staring. Then a puff of air escaped . Then she started to chuckle... and to laugh.



"Yah! What's so funny?"



"Nothing. C'mere," SooYoung said, enclosing Tiffany into yet another tight, warm embrace. "I'm laughing because I'm happy. And I'm happy because you're with me and I'm holding you in my arms, like this. You always belong here, Fany.."



"I know, baby. And I'm happy, too. Couldn't be more happy."



"That's good to hear. Oh, shall we prepare for our trip?"



Tiffany groaned and snuggled deeper into the embrace. "Can't we stay a little longer? I missed you and this so much."



SooYoung let out a hearty chuckle and nodded in agreement. "Okay. Besides, knowing your sleep-glutton bestfriend, she's still staying in bed at this very hour."



"And knowing your tolerant, understanding buddy, she's just letting her princess be."



"Well, I couldn't agree more, babe."



Nonetheless, they could still agree at a long and much needed laugh.



"They're meant to be," SooYoung said afterwards.



"And so are we."



"Right as rain."



Indeed, they know that their love will always be far from perfect. They'd make mistakes, make wrong decisions, hurt themselves, perhaps other people.



It hardly mattered.



What matters most is that, their love is the honest, strong kind of love. Sure thing is, no matter how many struggles, faults, and tormentful storms, the kind of love that they have will always get them through.




****




"..I don't wanna get up. One more hour, please.."



Jessica was still busy trying to burrow herself further into the bed while listening for YoonA's call from outside. She's sure as hell that YoonA won't let her be this time but what she wasn't expecting was a squeal, a banging door, and a beautiful little girl in bed next to her, tugging the thick blanket that was covering her from head to toe. "Oh, Naeun-ah. Can mummy get more sleep? She's still sleepy and tired and.."



"But Paps said that it's almost 8 and me and Paps are awake and we can't start pancakes until you get up because Paps isn't any good at pancakes," Naeun spilled all of this in one breath as if someone's going after her, interrupting what her mommy was about to say.



"And it makes no sense that your Paps can't make pancakes when she can cook anything. She can do it with her eyes closed." Jessica was still convinced that YoonA just refuses to admit she can make pancakes so she can use it as an excuse to lure Jessica from bed. Naeun giggled, very used to this argument.



It had been the same every Sunday since Naeun decided pancakes were her favourite and she should get rewarded at the end of every week for making it through the week; and Jessica could hardly argue with that logic. Naeun decided about six months ago a little after YoonA and Jessica got married and it's been a long half year or so and a lot of pancake batter.



Jessica was so busy trying to tuck Naeun against her and keep her still that she didn't hear YoonA come into the room until there was a dip on her side of the bed. "Naeun-ah, tell mummy that Taeminnie and SooYoung and Tiffany would be waiting for us and mummy should get up now and make pancakes before we get late."



Jessica smiles listening how Naeun cutely obeyed and repeated every single word that YoonA told her to say in that same one-breath manner. Her heart swelled with warmth at the endearing picture her daughter presented and leaned forward to plant a gentle kiss on Naeun's cheek.



"Alright, alright, how about you guys give mummy ten more minutes to cuddle and love her beautiful family and doze just a little, and then I'll come make pancakes and maybe some chocolate chip cookies if you're nice."



Naeun excitedly squealed her okay and nestled more against Jessica's side, underneath the sheets. Jessica caught YoonA's eyes as she chuckled and couldn't stop the way her heart fluttered at her grin. No matter how long they've been together, seeing that smile there so easily and all for her will always mean so much to Jessica.



"Hey there, beautiful. How's your sleep?" YoonA asked softly, pecking her lips.



"Mmm.. Just fine. Like always, I dreamt of you," Jessica admitted bashfully in a gravelly voice that sounded both sleepy and y, while playing with YoonA's fingers on hers.



"Oh, those dreams again? Me your knight in shining armour, huh? Even after we got married you're still fantasizing about me?" YoonA mused smugly, amusement twinkling in her doe eyes as her fingers grazed Jessica's cheek and brushed a few locks of hair out of her face.



"Yah, I'm not. I don't know why I kept dreaming about that."



YoonA chuckled and her hand found a place in Jessica's dark brown hair. She gently the silken tresses while considering the breathtaking beauty in front of her. She loved Jessica so much it is literally impossible to describe the feeling that overtook her every single moment she stares at her and those eyes. "I still couldn't believe you're my wife now. What in the world did I do to deserve you, Sica?"



Please Subscribe to read the full chapter