Because Of Her

Stuck With Miss Despicable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: here's for our SooFany... I hope I did it..

 

 


Everyday for SooYoung was a living hell. She was so troubled and distressed about everything that's happening now that she tried to focus her attention much to work. It's been a week since that discussion with her father and a week that she's not staying in the villa. Everything about the divorce matter was all she could think of and seeing Tiffany would probably make things worse.


As she was sitting back in her office, she took a hard look at the absurdity of it all. She hates Tiffany. Yet she loves her at the same time. Tiffany's her wife, but she's just hurting the girl as well as herself all this while of them being married. Her dad has a point. They had never been happy at all since they got married and the hate was just growing between them as time goes by. She can't seem to forgive Tiffany no matter and whenever what happened before ever crossed her mind, it merely crushes her into pieces and she could barely take it every time.


So what’s the point of all this? Yeah, the point is, and as painful and ironic as it may seem, although all the hatred and abhorrence in the world was all SooYoung could feel right now, it can never efface the ing fact that she still loves Tiffany and letting the girl go that way would be more than the pain and misery she'd been through before and what she's experiencing at this point in time.


And that's what makes this so hard for her.




SooYoung was still deep in her self-imposed reverie when a faint knock on her office door snapped her out of it. It was already past eleven in the evening and she's sure she was the only one still staying on the top floor. So, who could it be?


Instead of letting the person get in just yet, SooYoung took effort and wearily got up from her chair as she took long strides to reach the door. She swung the door open and there stood the person she actually was thinking of in the past few days.
 

 



"Tiffany..."


The girl looked miserable and dejected as she stood outside, gaping up at SooYoung as though she had just seen the most precious thing in the world. There was this yearning and slightly hurt look in her supposed to be smiling eyes when she tried to open to say something.


"Uhm.. Hi. Can I.. come in?" Tiffany asked in a small voice and forced a smile.


SooYoung just stared blankly for awhile then asked right back, "What are you here for? It's late and--"


"I-I miss you... I'm sorry to disturb you but I just.. I-I just need to see you, SooYoung. I missed you so much," Tiffany remarked sorrowfully and tried to step closer but SooYoung stopped her with her harsh words.


"I don't feel the same way." Liar, SooYoung told herself.


"I-I know. I j-just--" Tiffany stuttered, but the taller girl cut her off. 


"Can you just get lost? See, I'm still busy here," SooYoung told her harshly then turned away without closing the door. "Leave."


But Tiffany did otherwise. She stubbornly stepped inside and closed the door almost immediately. When SooYoung turned to face her, a sharp glare was instantly sent towards her way.


"Didn't I say, leave?! Are you deaf or what? You want me to drag you out myself, huh?!" the taller girl snapped vehemently that made Tiffany gulp down a nervous breath in spite of herself. Nonetheless, she stood her ground and just stayed put, waiting for the storm to die out.


"W-What's so wrong with me being in here? I just wanted to see you and you're not going home.."


"Tiffany, just.." SooYoung grunted and raked her fingers on her hair exasperatedly, "What do you want? I can't see you right now. Just get the out of here and go home."


"I-I want you," Tiffany suddenly blurted in a quivering voice without even thinking, making the two of them both dumbstruck as her eyes fell to the ground. She couldn't find anything to say and the words just slipped from . There was an absence of utterances before SooYoung's mirthless laugh reverberated across the room.


"Do you hear yourself, Tiffany? Have you gone mad or just plain shameless?"


Tiffany finally looked into the SooYoung's brown eyes, her own already darkening with passion, "I said I want you," she spoke, her voice firmer this time as though she didn't hear what SooYoung said.


"You really don't know what you're saying, do you?" SooYoung raised her eyebrows at her, and walked over so that she was standing a whole lot closer to Tiffany. The latter's eyes once again dropped to the floor and stayed there.


SooYoung reached a warm hand up, laid it flat on Tiffany's upper chest, and pushed the girl backwards into the white wall. She began gently the bare skin at the base of Tiffany's throat, "You want me?" she then asked in a mocking tone.


"Y-Yes.." Tiffany's voice was sullen as she shut her eyes close. She didn't know and doesn't give a damn anymore on what was happening to herself. She's sure she looked so cheap and desperate in SooYoung's eyes right now but she couldn't care any less. If this is what she needed to do to get her wife's attention, so be it.


"You're such a shameless , Tiffany." SooYoung stated pointedly, keeping her head back and away from Tiffany. There was to be no whatsoever right at that moment, even though Tiffany's dark eyes had flown open with hurt and were staring longingly at SooYoung's mouth.


"Do you know just how you look right now, Tiffany?" SooYoung went on, "Just the same as how you looked on that bed five years ago that made me feel this hatred in my heart all these years. You do know how to make things a lot worse, huh?" she added, finally sliding her lips right up close to Tiffany's, sharing air with her.


"You really want me?" SooYoung asked once more and the redhead just nodded quietly, looking up at her. "Kiss me," she told Tiffany, parting her own mouth, brown orbs settling darkly onto Tiffany's lips.


Tiffany wasted no time bringing her face close to SooYoung's and kissing her passionately, tongue sliding between her lips, roaming around hungrily as if she had been totally aching to do it. Her tongue swirled enthusiastically around SooYoung's mouth, entwining intimately with the taller girl's pink muscle.


"That's enough," SooYoung breathed out, pulling away from the kiss and from Tiffany. She walked backwards, leaving the shorter girl gaping and panting where she had pinned her to the wall, "Get out now."


"S-SooYoung..." Tiffany stared in disbelief.


The tall girl just sat back on her chair and didn't say any more words. The tears Tiffany had been holding back finally trickled down her face as she tried to spill out the words and the only reason why she's there in the first place.


"I-I just wanted to.. to fix everything between us and not make things worse. I-I'm waiting and hoping for the time when.. when you can forgive me and.. we can be together again..." Tiffany spoke with the most hopes in her voice that made SooYoung look at her incredulously, "W-We're doing okay.. right before Ashleigh showed up. Why can't we contin--"


"You just said it!" SooYoung piped up angrily, "That who you screwed with showed up and that was all needed to open up my eyes that I can't forget everything no matter how hard I try."


"SooYoung please.. I-I'll do everything.. Isn't there any love left? W-Why can't we try one more time?" Tiffany begged as her tears pour continuously. The feeling that she's slowly losing SooYoung again made her weak and paralyzed as she stood there.


SooYoung turned her chair around, afraid to face Tiffany as her eyes started to betray her, unwanted tears beginning to form. "No. Not this time. I'm not going back to you. You caused me too much pain all because I once wanted to live forever with you," she managed in a shaky voice.


"I-I'm so sorry.. I have loved you and it's still here, SooYoung. P-Please.. G-Give me the chance to take away the pain.."


SooYoung roughly turned her chair and slammed her desk so hard as she stood up, "Didn't you get it?! You're the one who's causing this ing pain in my heart! You just hurt me like I'm nothing to you! You didn't.." she choked on her own tears and weakly slid back down on her chair. "Y-You didn't remember that you said you'll love me forever.. Y-You chose to break me.."


Tiffany didn't know what to say, an expression of the purest shock sat on her pretty features. It's the first time after a long while that she saw her wife crying this hard, looking so broken and helpless and it made her so weak just watching there. She attempted to move to SooYoung's table but the girl shook her head.


"D-Don't.. P-Please. Just leave.." SooYoung pleaded weakly and Tiffany didn't need to be asked twice when it was spoken that brokenly. She turned to leave and quietly walked for the door. But SooYoung said something that made her halt on the doorframe and it cut her like a knife.

 

 

 

 


"I-I'm thinking about.. divorce."


Tiffany refused to hear any more painful things and ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter