The Reason And A Contract

Stuck With Miss Despicable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

It has been three days since SooYoung walked out of the villa and after staying in a hotel at South Gyeongsang during those days, she finally collected her thoughts and decided to go back in Seoul. Though she still had many doubts on going back, she knew that running away was never a panacea to all problems and facing them would be better off than anything else.


On her way home, she got a call from a staff of Victoria's Secret saying there'll be a huge open call for new models that will be held at Gangnam District on the next day. She was also informed that the management decided to invite her as one of the judges together with other prominent former Angels. She agreed without further fuss since she already felt exhausted from all the driving she underwent.


Once she got home, a person who rarely visited the villa was standing with an aura of full authority and prominence at the middle of the house while staring at the photo hanging on the wall.


"Sir.."


The old man darted his gaze to SooYoung and a small smile crept upon his features lifting those prominent cheekbones that resembled SooYoung's own.


"Why so formal, SooYoung? I'm your father," he said as SooYoung slowly walked towards him, wearing a tired smile on her pretty face.


"Well, I'm used to it, Dad," she said, giving him a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek, "What brought you here anyways?"


"Would you not check first where Tiffany is?" he asked back, studying SooYoung's face as he did so. His daughter deliberately looked away and took a deep breath as if the question was one thing she's afraid to talk about.


Mr. Choi already knew from the helpers that the couple had a huge fight that led to his daughter leaving the house and Tiffany. He was also told that Tiffany had been crying for days, always looking for SooYoung and the house butler had no choice but to ring the Hwangs and Tiffany's parents had brought her to their own mansion for the meantime.


"She's in their house if you cared to know," he then supplied and SooYoung nodded distractedly.


"I-I see.."


"Is that all you had to say?" he asked in a stern voice.


SooYoung sighed once more and tried to remain calm, "Look, Dad, I have no energy to argue right now."


"I've no time for that either, we just had to have a real talk. You know I promised not to meddle with your personal affairs after you agreed on the marriage. But I have to interfere now when you're acting like this with Tiffany."


"Dad.. Come on--"


"Study room. Now." he just commanded and SooYoung could just groan in frustration.


***


Jessica automatically raised a brow with the sight of SeoHyun clinging onto YoonA's arm as the two entered the cafe she's currently in. The said cafe sat in the middle of a line of establishments located at a nearby yacht club and the only reason why Jessica's there was because of the little scheme that she and YoonA had planned. Yeah, just a little scheme.


"Oh, Sica, you're here?" YoonA looked rather surprised when she saw Jessica. SeoHyun also noticed the blonde and showed her a sweet, innocent smile.


"Hello there, Jessica Unnie."


"Hi there," Jessica greeted back and intently eyed the entwined arms of the two as she offered, "You wanna take a seat?"


"Ah, that would be nice," said the youngest then pulled YoonA into a two-seater across Jessica's, "Uhm, mind if I ask this, but.. what are you doing here, Jessica Unnie?" SeoHyun asked afterwards and Jessica tried to avoid fidgeting because of the question.


"Well, uh, I'm meeting up with an old friend. How about you two?" she asked as she stared at YoonA, who was actually staring at her the moment the two sat.


Boy, what a gorgeous freak, Jessica thought.


"Uh, YoonA Unnie just asked me out for lunch and I'm really wondering why she didn't ask you in the first place. Oh well, you're here anyway."


Jessica shot SeoHyun a confused look before asking, "What do you mean?"


"You're YoonA Unnie's girlfriend, right?"


Jessica was totally surprised but she still managed a nod as her face started to flush red. She gazed at YoonA's smirking face but her following question was directed to SeoHyun, "H-How do you know?"


"YoonA Unnie just told me and I really thought why she's not having lunch with you instead when she asked me out. Now I know it's because you have a meeting with a friend and-- oh wait," SeoHyun then turned to YoonA with a weird look on her face, "Unnie, do you know this is the place where Jessica Unnie's going to meet her friend? And... you're somehow stalking her that's why we're here of all places?"


"What?!" YoonA's face suddenly contorted at the accusation while Jessica tried her best not to laugh her off,  "Goodness, I'm not stalking her. Why would I do that?" the doe-eyed then demanded of SeoHyun.


The younger girl seemed to really take it seriously and threw another accusation at her unnie, "Well, maybe you're the jealous type of girlfriend and you have the tendency to stalk your own girlfriend," SeoHyun then smiled sheepishly, "I had read that in a book and studies say that it's true."


"Man, I'm not like that. Yeah, I get jealous, but not in that kind of way. Hyun, stop reading those kinds of books. It's not good." YoonA reprimanded SeoHyun and the latter was about to retort when a voice made her froze on the spot.


"Sorry, Jess, I'm late.."


SeoHyun slowly turned her head to the unexpected fellow and time seemed to stop when her eyes locked with the dark-haired girl's dark orbs.


It's been a long time...


"SeoHyun..?"

 

 




"Yu.. Y-Yuri..."


***


As YoonA was staring at her yacht already kilometres away from the coast where she was standing, she felt a pinch stung on her right arm and flinched right away.


"Ow, what was that for?" she asked, wide-eyed, at the culprit.


"Was too much clinging really needed?" Jessica shot back as she glared at her tall girlfriend who was a chuckling mess.


"Look who's the overly jealous here. I'm just like that with Hyunnie, what's wrong with that?" YoonA asked as she pulled Jessica's body closer to hers. That latter was pouting cutely that made her chuckle more, "You know what, you're actually the one who has the stalking tendency," she teased which earned her a slap on the shoulder.


"Yah~ it's not in my level to stalk," Jessica whined.


"Even for me?" this time, YoonA was the one pouting which excited the hell out of Jessica since she rarely sees the doe-eyed doing such aegyo. The blonde's heart was melting as she leaned forward and pecked the pouting lips.


"Maybe an exception will do when it comes to you," Jessica mused with a cute smile and she then stared at the wide ocean, thinking about the couple on the yacht, "You think they're doing good now?"


Well, after the surprise meeting inside the cafe, without further ado, YoonA and Jessica immediately dragged SeoHyun and Yuri to the the awaiting yacht on the dock nearby and sent the two on a lovely cruise just by themselves, set by the lovely YoonSic couple of course. SeoHyun and Yuri didn't even have time to protest as they were just too overwhelmed by everything that's happening. It was just too fast for them to sink all of it in their confused heads.


And if someone ever wondered who's running the yacht, yeah, Kwon Yuri knows how to run it since she owns one, too.

 



"I think they're doing it good," after a short while, YoonA responded with a silly smile playing on her lips. Before she could supply another comment, a slap was again earned by her shoulder.


"I should have known you're as erted as TaeYeon before I agreed on being your girlfriend," Jessica muttered in a joking manner but still serious nonetheless.


"Whoa there. If you're forgetting it, Miss, you're the one who asked me the big question," YoonA returned playfully, showing her own irritating grin in the process.


"Oh, and if you're forgetting it, M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter