She's Jealous..Again??

Stuck With Miss Despicable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Click on the 21st  if you hadn't read the previous chapter :)

 

 

 

 

"Miss YoonA, it's getting late but you still haven't eaten dinner. Do you want me to call for delivery?" Hara asked of YoonA while she's still in her office, doing nothing. It's already overtime and past eight in the evening but she doesn't feel like going anywhere.

 

After what her bestfriend told her...

 

"No need for that, I'll eat when I get home. And I think, you should go now, Hara. Thanks anyway." she then showed a small smile.

 

"Uhm.. Okay Ma'am." the girl smiled and bowed to YoonA then turned to leave.

 

Once she was left alone, the doe-eyed started to contemplate on the story SooYoung unfolded to her.

 

Something just didn't suit.

 

It was all too sudden. The redhead's change of treatment toward SooYoung.

 

Why would Tiffany do such things?

 

Even though YoonA had just met the girl recently, she already knew Tiffany's not the kind to do such.. such immoral things.

 

Maybe there was a reason.

 

She's sure Tiffany had loved SooYoung and the feeling was still there until now. She can tell by the way the eye-smiling girl would stole glances at her bestfriend every now and then.

 

The look in her eyes, it was pure love.

 

So why the hell would she do such a thing?

 

 

[]

 

 

After that talk, we didn't see each other for another two days. She would always drop my calls and I can't go to their house nor to our school because I'm too busy with my schedule.

 

She's avoiding me. And I'm sure of it now.

 

That Sunday, the day before graduation.. that was.. t-that was the most painful thing that ever happened to me. Until now, I still can't believe I have survived that point in my life.

 

S-Someone.. sent me a note saying I have to go to that particular place. I was so nervous I don't know what to do.

 

But I can't do a thing about it so I went to the place.

 

 

 

I wish.. I-I wish I didn't.

 

 

 

S-She was there..

 

She was there, sleeping on that hotel room...

 

All .

 

With t-two other girls beside her..

 

 

I cried hard. How could she?

 

 

I strongly slammed the door shut and that woke them.

 

 

"What are you doing here?" was the first thing she said. I didn't answer and just stood there, staring at her.

 

I could see nothing in her eyes.

 

It was empty.

 

I-I couldn't believe that was actually happening.

 

"Who is she?" one of the girls asked and started to kiss her neck.

 

I thought she'd get angry since I was there.. and I will see it..

 

I-I thought wrong. S-She..moaned instead.

 

I wanted to kill them.

 

 

"She's... umm.. just a friend."

 

 

I wanted to ing kill her at that moment.

 

I couldn't stop my tears from falling. I-I was badly broken.

 

The person I loved the most was practically making out with another girl..with no inhibitions... in front of me.

 

 

"Oh, a friend. Wanna join us?" the other one asked and brought a hand up to tilt her head for a lip-lock.

 

 

Please. J-Just please.

 

 

B-But she responded back and deepened the kiss.

 

 

I closed my eyes.

 

What wrong have I done?

 

It was all too painful for me to bear.

 

Yet I didn't leave.

 

I was still hoping that it was all just a nightmare.

 

Wishing she wasn't doing that to me.

 

Tears continuously streamed from the corners of my eyes.

 

I was just standing there with my head hanging low, and my eyes tightly shut.

 

 

 

 

Just there as I hear her ing moans all the while.

 

She was a mess.

 

I-It was tearing me.

 

 

She screamed.

 

Then it all suddenly stopped.

 

 

She's done.

 

They're done.

 

And so are we.

 

 

"I see you enjoyed the show, didn't you? Or the sounds, maybe?" she asked mercilessly.

 

It shocked me how she managed to do that.

 

What happened to my Miyoungie?

 

I don't know why she'd done that to me.

 

I gave her everything.

 

I gave her my all.

 

Yet she gave me nothing in return.

 

But that.

 

 

She's a heartless .

 

A ing , a wench, a .

 

A murderer.

 

And she just killed me.

 

 

I tried to curl my lips upward, even a fake bitter one would do.

 

But I can't. I-I can't.

 

I gathered all the strength I could muster to speak up. My gaze boring holes onto her.

 

I hate her whole being.

 

I just.. I-I just loathe her I want her dead.

 

 

 

"Well, you." I said in a quivering voice.

 

 

"We're done. I hope you'll die real soon, Stephanie Hwang." that, I managed to say.

 

 

[]

 

 

YoonA heaved a sigh. Her heart broke seeing SooYoung cry as the girl narrates that story. She had never seen her bestfriend shed tears like that before.

 

She knew now why SooYoung somehow mistreated Tiffany when they got married. She understood now why the girl always  pointed out that Tiffany deserves every bad thing she does to her.

 

She too, was mad at Tiffany for pulling that kind of thing to SooYoung. It was pitiless. But if she'll use her rational thinking, it all seemed untrue. It was like, everything was planned. A set up.

 

Based on the story, who would sent SooYoung the note telling about the whole hotel stuff? And every other details... It all pointed out that it was made up by no other than Tiffany herself.

 

If so, why would Tiffany do that to the girl she loves?

 

YoonA knocked her head in frustration, 'Im YoonA! you're not acting like Sherlock Holmes now, are you?'

 

 

Her phone suddenly vibrated.

 

  hi unnie! meet me now at Byokjae Galbi, let's have dinner. ㅋㅋㅋ ..see you.

 

She shook her head and smiled.

 

'what is this girl up to?'

 

 

***

 

 

SeoHyun was sitting on a table beside the window when YoonA entered the restaurant. The latter walked up to the girl and noticed SeoHyun was staring into space that she hadn't realized YoonA's already sitting across her.

 

She snapped her fingers in front of the zoning girl's face and that caused SeoHyun to flinch.

 

"Oh, YoonA U-Unnie. You're alrea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter