The Bittersweet Us

Stuck With Miss Despicable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 


When YoonA opened the door, she saw an unexpected danshin standing impatiently outside. With furrowed eyebrows, worrisome was clearly written all over the person's countenance.


"YoonA! Where are Jessi and Tiff?" the girl asked anxiously.


"Hey, Sunny. Ah, Tiffany's already home and... S-Sica's inside. Come in." She took a sidestep to let the girl in. Once Sunny fully entered the unit, she closed the door and ushered the girl to the living room.

 

"Sunny! What are you doing here?!" Jessica exclaimed when she saw her friend. Her face still dusted with a shade of pink as she took an awkward glance over YoonA.


"Yah! I'm worried about you and Tiff. What happened to you two? I was having a meeting so my phone's off. I've just read your message after that," Sunny explained in a disturbed tone. Who would not be when you learned that your friends were thrown to a police station?


"Don't worry now, we're fine. It's just a... a small trouble. How'd you know we are— ah, I'm here?" asked Jessica as she beckoned Sunny to take a seat.


"Well, it so happened that I'd gone to Myeongdong Police when I saw your message. They said that YoonA here bailed you out. I can't contact you and Tiff, so I contacted YoonA's office instead to ask where her house is. I just tried if you're here."


"Uhm. Excuse for a while, maybe you want a drink, Sunny?" as hospitable she is, YoonA asked of the small girl.


Sunny smiled sweetly in return before answering, "Yes please, anything. And oh, you have such nice place, YoonA. So cozy," she said while her eyes roamed around the place.


YoonA smiled back, real sweet, which left a certain girl raising an eyebrow. "Ah, thanks. I've always wanted it to be this way. You know, amiable-looking to visitors."


"I see. Hmm, may I ask? How many 'visitors' have you allowed in here? Mostly your girlfriends maybe?" Sunny asked innocently, yet with purpose. While someone on the side was pretending she doesn't hear a thing, but deep within, she's ranting and ranting.


'Damn these two! Talking like I don't exist here?! Girlfriends? Just duh.'


The girl in question let out a nervous chuckle. "I can't recall anymore, mostly just 'friends'. I don't bring flings in here."


Sunny was enjoying it too much that she threw another question. Although it was getting too scandalising.


"Ah, you don't bring them here? Because you brought them to other places, right? I also don't bring flings in my house," she said, waiting for someone's reaction but didn't get any.


"Y-Yeah," was the only word that YoonA managed to reply to the query. She knows she'll be in trouble if she won't get out of there soon. "Okaaay, wait a minute, please. I'll just get your drink, Sunny." the doe-eyed was about to turn away when she remembered Jessica.


"H-Hey, do you... want anything?" she asked cautiously because the blonde's aura was somewhat becoming dark.


"Nah. I'm fine with these wines. You don't have to bother 'bout me," the girl responded bitingly, throwing her the evil eye.


"Oh, right. Just don't drink a lot." In a speed of light, YoonA rushed to the kitchen for her life.


It was Sunny's turn to receive spooky, murderous glares when YoonA's already out of sight. Well, she started it all.


"What.are.you.trying.to.do, Lee SoonKyu?" Jessica asked sharply.


The smaller one tried to hide her nervousness and just shrugged her shoulders. "What? I'm just talking to YoonA," she said nonchalantly.


"No, you're not."


"Aigoo, Jessi. I'm just asking her questions. I don't see what's wrong with that. Why are you so affected?" she managed to ask bravely.


"Affected? Give me a break! I'm just concerned; didn't you see how scandalised she was with your nonsense questions?" Jessica retorted, crossing her arms on her chest.


"Whatever, cucumber-hater," Sunny quipped just as YoonA comes back to the living room with a tray on her hands. The girl set the thing on the table and handed Sunny the tall glass.


"Here you go, fresh lemonade for you, Cutie."


Jessica felt like giving justice to the "throw" pillow and literally throw it onto YoonA's face.


'Cutie? Damn you, flirt! You almost ravished me a while ago and now you're flirting with my friend?! Freaking unbelievable!'


"Umm... This is so nice, YoonA. You're so sweet. Thanks," Sunny mused after gulping half of the drink.


YoonA chuckled heartily. "I'm an expert in making juices, you know," she said, giving Sunny a playful wink. The girl chuckled as well at her antics.

 

Jessica's patience went off because of the annoying act of flirting flashing before her very eyes so she hastily stood up and walked to the door.


"Yah! Jessi! Where are you going?" Sunny questioned in alarm.


"Somewhere else," the annoyed girl retorted curtly.

 

But just as she was about to grab the door handle, one slender arm spun and pulled her back by the waist.


Her breath hitched on when her own slammed against another's warm body. She looked up and met the girl's piercing doe eyes. She felt her knees go jelly once again as she felt the same heat coursing through her veins.


"Where do you think you're going?" asked YoonA in that same y, ragged voice.


She didn't utter a word as she just stared at the girl's enticing lips. All she feels like doing is to devour the very same lips that made her go crazy earlier.

 

Sunny, on the other side, was a bit shocked at the scene but managed to keep her cool.


"Uhh. I-I don't wanna interrupt you two but I really have no choice 'coz you're blocking the way. And Jessi, you owe me the story 'bout the police scene. B-But for now, I think I'll go first," she remarked awkwardly.


YoonA mentally smacked herself because she momentarily forgot about Sunny. She unwillingly removed her arm around Jessica and faced the danshin.


But the blonde beat her in speaking. "I-I'll go with you, Sunny. It's getting late."


"I'll drive you two home." YoonA offered but Jessica shook her head.


"No need. Sunny has her car, right, Bunny?" The said girl just nodded meekly.


"Y-You sure?" the doe-eyed asked once more. 


"Yes," she answered shortly and pulled Sunny to the door. But the girl stopped in front of YoonA and gave the girl a brief hug.


Yeah, Sunny's like that to friends. But Jessica can't help but feel... but feel... ugh, okay! She can't help but feel jealous when it comes to YoonA.


"See you some other time, YoonA. Take care. Cheerio!"


"You too, Sunny. Drive safely, okay?" YoonA turned to Jessica and sent her a warm smile. "You behave, Sica. I'll see you, tomorrow. I guess?"


"Yeah. Good night. I— Uhm.. I-I just..."


"What is it?" asked YoonA.


"N-Nothing. Bye!" Then off they went, though Jessica felt like wanting to say something.



Please Subscribe to read the full chapter