But I'm Crying Again

Stuck With Miss Despicable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

YoonA's heart pounded on her chest erratically at Jessica's words. Although she'd often heard that compliment from other people, it's very different coming from a certain Jessica Jung.


And God, the way she said it...


She turned her head quickly to the girl only to find herself chuckling at the figure already deep in slumber.


 "Aigoo. This girl, really," she mused as she chuckled once more.


 "I'm so gorgeous in your eyes, huh? Just right now? Come on!" Now she's laughing by herself and she found it crazy. Why is she being like this just because of those simple words? Aish. The blonde never failed to amuse her.


 "Why, you're really something, Jessica Jung..." she mused, smiling.


But her smile suddenly faded when a thought crossed her mind. And it somewhat distracted her. Now she's wondering what's happening between SooYoung and Tiffany at the moment.



***



While SooYoung was driving, she pondered on the things that YoonA told her.


 "You broke her, Soo! How heartless can you get, huh?!"


A faint smile formed her lips. Really? She broke her? Just bull. Does Tiffany even know what broke ing meant?


She glanced pointedly at girl sleeping in the passenger seat. And like the many times she'd set eyes on her, all she could feel were hatred and extreme contempt for the girl.


The girl who is now her wife.


The girl whom she was willing to sacrifice everything for.


The girl who she used to love...


Who used to be her everything.


And the girl who ruined her.


Her hands gripped tightly on the steering wheel as she felt tears well her eyes. She hastily wiped them away as her sight started to blur. It's not good since she was driving and they might get into accident.


Moreover, she's already done with crying. She promised herself that she won't cry for the very same reason again. And definitely never for the same girl.


Not anymore.


Still, she can't help it. The pain and the hurtful memories were always coming back to her whenever she's with the person who caused it all.


 "You're not just hurting her, but you're also killing her slowly!"


Killing Tiffany slowly? Plain .


It was nothing compared to the utmost urge to kill herself...


Yes, she was once at the level of killing herself, of putting her life's end at her own hands. But that was before and she doesn't want to bring it up anymore.


However, there is only one thing she could say: Stephanie Hwang was the mere reason behind it.

 

SooYoung pulled over when she noticed that they're already in front of their villa. Yes, their villa. The house their parents gifted them when they got married eight months ago.


And yes, they are married for 8 months now. And it's a freaking miracle that they managed to live as a married couple and withstood one another. Thanks to her, she always made it a point that they kept the distance between them. Maybe that's the reason she and Tiffany are still able of breathing.


Distance. Being away from each other, all the time.

  

The gate is automatic but she waited for the guard to open it since the she left the controlling device in her room. She then just pulled over at the pathway right in front of the brass door.


SooYoung was about to get out of her Exelero when she remembered that Tiffany's with her. Well, she's not used with the girl riding her car so that explains it.


If you're thinking she would carry the girl, bridal style, think again.


 "Tiffany, we are here," she said a bit loud to wake the girl up but she didn't even move.


 "Tiffany Hwang!" she already raised her voice but the girl still didn't budge. SooYoung lost her patience so she just went out and made her way inside the house. A maid welcomed her.


 "G-Good evening, Master SooYoung," the girl greeted with a bow. She sighed, shaking her head.


 "Didn't I tell you all to just call me 'Ma'am' or 'Miss SooYoung'? Tch. That doesn't even suit me," she said cynically.


 "B-But, your dads ordered us to call you that since you're the master of this house," the maid reasoned out.


 "I'm the master of this house but you cannot follow a single demand from me? How is that?" she snapped at the poor girl.


 "I-I'm sorry, Mi..Miss SooYoung," the girl apologised, bowing her head repeatedly.


 "Okay. Stop that. Just tell the others because I don't want to repeat it for them over and over."


 "A-As you said, Miss SooYoung."


 "By the way, Tiffany's in my car. Wake her up," she ordered to which the girl's eyes widened.


 "M-Miss Tiffany? Y-You're  together, Master?" the girl asked in disbelief, immediately forgetting about the 'master' thing.


 "Aish. There you go again with that. And what's so wrong if she's with me? She's my wife and she lives here," she remarked in a dismissive tone as she walked past the stunned girl.


She halted on her tracks when she heard her car door being slammed so hard. She abruptly turned to the door and saw Tiffany walking unsteadily with a scowl on her countenance.


 "W-Why did you leave me there?! You despise me so much you want me to s-sleep there all night, huh?!" the girl exclaimed, making her way towards SooYoung.


 "You're not waking when I tried to wake you up and you're blaming me?!" she snapped angrily and it caused Tiffany to stop walking.


 "Y-You could have j-just... just—"


 "Just carry you? Are you crazy? Why would I do that?!" she snarled not minding about the maid who flinched while watching them. Besides, the household's already used to them wrangling and almost killing each other.


Tiffany hung her head low and tried to walk past her but almost stumbled because her wobbly knees are failing her.


 "Assist her!" SooYoung yelled at the gawking maid when Tiffany reached the staircase. She usually doesn't yell at the housemaids but she's currently pissed. 


 "N-No. I can manage," the girl refused when the maid tried to help her.


Tiffany went well on the first four steps but she almost slipped on the fifth. Luckily, she managed to hold tight on the railings. Without further thinking, SooYoung grabbed her wife's body and carried her, yes, bridal style, up the stairs and to her room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter