All It Ever Does

Stuck With Miss Despicable
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

TaeYeon almost spit out the Limoncello she's been drinking when she heard what SooYoung had said, but she still managed to swallow it.

 


 "Seriously?! Y-You two dated before?!" she asked in disbelief as she shifted her gaze from SooYoung then to Tiffany.
 


Astonishment was also apparent in her other friends' faces.



 "Tiff, y-you..." Jessica's voice faltered, her bestfriend didn't tell a thing about that. As far as she knows, they do not keep secrets from each other.



Tiffany was just staring stupidly at SooYoung for she doesn't know what to say nor do. That thing is not what she's supposed to say.



 "Yes. I was her girlfriend," SooYoung mused. "But, I don't wanna talk about that right now. If it's okay with you," she continued bluntly.
 


The girls just nodded meekly but their eyes were fixed on Tiffany.



They know the girl has a habit of keeping things to herself. But Fany's always open about her relationships and flings. Though in the previous months, they hadn't heard a thing about her lovelife.



She just goes around flirting with some random people, which in fact, is so unlike of Tiffany. It started way back after their graduation from Yale University last year.



 "Tiffany, did I say something wrong?" SooYoung asked of the gawking girl, looking mildly concerned.



Eventually, Tiffany got up the nerve to speak.



 "C-Can I talk to you in private, SooYoung?"





***

 



Tiffany and Sooyoung are currently in the bar's rooftop, standing side by side in a torturing silence. It has been a long time since they were left all alone with one another. They just hate each other's presence so much they couldn't stand being in one place together.




 "What do you wanna talk about?" SooYoung asked nonchalantly with an intent gaze at her. Even though she's always receiving that kind of look from the girl, she can never, ever get used to it.



 "Why did you say that? What were you thinking?" she snapped it to hide her anxiety.



 "What's so wrong with that? It's not like I've said a false statement, Miss Hwang," the girl remarked bitterly sarcastic.



She breathed rashly. "Were you out of your mind? I'm not supposed to say that!"



 "Of course, I know. And I'm perfectly sane. You were going to say the 'thing'. I don't want it to be that easy for you, Miss," SooYoung stated slyly.



 "Should I be surprised? I can tell. You're thrilled about the whole thing," Tiffany said, her voice full of sarcasm. Actually, the talk itself is.
 


 "I don't care when you meddle with my matters, but you don't have the right to interfere when it comes to my friends," she added.



The tall girl smirked. "So, we're talking about rights here?"


 
 "Damn you! Stop talking 'bout ," she snapped.



 "This is not , Hwang MiYoung," the girl muttered in a venomous manner, "If you just told your friends about the truth in the first place, you would've not gotten into this mess. Now, your lies are piling into a stack of falsity. That's what in' liars get," SooYoung hissed in disgust.
 


Tiffany felt a pierce stab in her already bruised heart. The inflicted pain was so striking she felt like crying as hard as she could.



But she pulled herself together. She won't let her emotions get the better of her. And she doesn't want to show any hint of weakness in front of this girl.



Not ever.



 "Oh. Am I the only one who's mouthful of lies here? You don't have to sound so exceptionally holy, SooYoung," she fired back.
 


The girl had a devious laugh. "Maybe I'm not exceptionally holy as you said. But at least, I've told my bestfriend, YoonA. Have you?" then asked her mockingly.



She gritted her teeth. "I will tell Jessi and the others when the time comes! And for the knowledge of you, I was supposed to tell them earlier but you were there to stop me from doing so," she grumbled pointedly.
 


 "I guess, I was at the right place at the right time," SooYoung remarked.



 ". I hate games, you know. Just as I loathe you," she hissed.



 "You know I feel exactly the same, or... maybe more. And who said we're playing games here? Do you consider this a game, huh?"



She sighed in exasperation.She can never talk her way out of a fight with Choi Sooyoung. "Just... Just leave me alone on this. You don't have to interfere."



 "I've told you and told you. You want me to do something for you, then do what I say."



 "S-SooYoung... p-please."



SooYoung raised her hands in what seemed like resignation. "I’m fed up with this talk, Tiffany. We're always like this. Go home before I haul you there myself," she remarked sharply then turned away from the redhead.



 "I'm not going home just yet. Besides, I'd already lost my condo," she mused bitterly.



SooYoung stopped walking but didn't turn to look. "I've heard. That's so good for you though. I'm pretty sure your life would be a living hell. Do whatsoever you want. The hell I care." Then went on walking.

 



***


 


HyoYeon was making her way to the bartender when her eyes caught sight of YoonA entering the bar. She approached her instead.
 



 "Ayo, YoonA!" she greeted boisterously to be heard over the loud music.



The girl grinned. "Zup, Hyo?"



 "Fine. How's life?" she asked as she gestured towards the second floor. They started walking.



 "Doing good as well. Is SooYoung still here?" YoonA asked.



 "Yup. She's talking to Tiffany."

 

 "Uhm... How 'bout Jessica?"

 

 She smirked. "That's the room. She's there together with the others." She pointed the VIP lounge, "Go on first. I'll just get more drinks," she said.



The girl nodded. "Okay."




YoonA headed towards the door when she noticed SooYoung pacing the corridor.



 "Dude!" she called out and walked up to the girl. She peeked to where SooYoung came from. "Where's... uhm, Tiffany?" she asked, a bit awkward.



 "Rooftop," Soo answered curtly. "I'll just drink downstairs, Yoong." The girl tapped her shoulder and descended the stairs.



YoonA raised a brow. "What gives?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter